free Electrons GiveWater its Surface Tension
reber G=emc^2
2018-04-05 23:41:01 UTC
Steel can't floot,but suface tension will hold it up.Bert
hanson
2018-04-06 04:38:30 UTC
___"reber G=EMC^2"<***@gmail.com> wrote:
"Steel can't floot,but suface tension will hold it up.Bert" as long
as "I park & bark in the dark. I'm of low wit & a stupid shit." Bert

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does".Bert

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert.

hmmm...<snicker>...<chortle>...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFLMAO
Double-A
2018-04-06 21:23:02 UTC
On Thursday, April 5, 2018 at 4:41:05 PM UTC-7, reber G=emc^2 wrote:
> Steel can't floot,but suface tension will hold it up.Bert

Battleships float!

Double-A
reber G=emc^2
2018-04-06 21:55:42 UTC

Not if they were solid steel. Bert
hanson
2018-04-06 23:21:59 UTC
So, SwineBert, you are up to beg for Sympathy & Attention...
with your Sanctimony and your idiotically phony posts,
while <http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent> [1]
is very different from what you posted, which is your habit
to shit into peoples' mouths and want them to be murdered
so that you can be a criminal graveyard vandal & piss onto
their graves. Read it in Jewpig Glazier's own words in link [1]