Discussion:
Did you ever notice that
(too old to reply)
Claudius Denk
2017-07-12 04:00:51 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
I am an expert on water. You all are unabasked amateurs. Yet you insist you know better than me. I show you where you are wrong. You are unable to explain why you are so sure you are right.

Time and again, person after person. You claim evidence but never produce it.

How long does a group delusion have to fail before its brain-dead believers catch on.

How long has it been now, Oddball? Four years.

Four years ago Oddball failed to find evidence for this belief. You will never find it because it doesn't exist.

Trust me, I'm an expert.

Science isn't a belief system, you stupid sons of a bitches.
p***@gmail.com
2017-07-12 04:43:13 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tuesday, July 11, 2017 at 9:00:57 PM UTC-7, Claudius Denk wrote:

> Trust me, I'm an expert.

Well, regarding this word... 'ex' means a 'has-been', and 'spurt' is a 'drip under pressure'...
James McGinn
2017-07-12 04:58:24 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tuesday, July 11, 2017 at 9:43:18 PM UTC-7, ***@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 11, 2017 at 9:00:57 PM UTC-7, Claudius Denk wrote:
>
> > Trust me, I'm an expert.
>
> Well, regarding this word... 'ex' means a 'has-been', and 'spurt' is a 'drip under pressure'...

Desperation.
Edward Prochak
2017-07-12 17:52:07 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 12:43:18 AM UTC-4, ***@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 11, 2017 at 9:00:57 PM UTC-7, Claudius Denk wrote:
>
> > Trust me, I'm an expert.
>
> Well, regarding this word... 'ex' means a 'has-been',
> and 'spurt' is a 'drip under pressure'...

I love it!
Michael Moroney
2017-07-12 19:56:13 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Edward Prochak <***@gmail.com> writes:

>On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 12:43:18 AM UTC-4, ***@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Tuesday, July 11, 2017 at 9:00:57 PM UTC-7, Claudius Denk wrote:
>>
>> > Trust me, I'm an expert.
>>
>> Well, regarding this word... 'ex' means a 'has-been',
>> and 'spurt' is a 'drip under pressure'...

>I love it!

hehehe...that's better than the version I knew:

Expert:

X is an unknown quantity.
Spurt is a drip under pressure.
Claudius Denk
2017-07-12 18:21:14 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tuesday, July 11, 2017 at 9:43:18 PM UTC-7, ***@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 11, 2017 at 9:00:57 PM UTC-7, Claudius Denk wrote:
>
> > Trust me, I'm an expert.
>
> Well, regarding this word... 'ex' means a 'has-been', and 'spurt' is a 'drip under pressure'...

LOL. Like a true troll. Now that McGinn has won the argument you are going to resort to the only method you got left, ad hominen.

You got nothing, you fucking troll.
The Starmaker
2017-07-12 15:14:54 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Claudius Denk wrote:
>
> I am an expert on water.

Where did earth get all this water?
Claudius Denk
2017-07-12 18:22:10 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 8:15:03 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
> Claudius Denk wrote:
> >
> > I am an expert on water.
>
> Where did earth get all this water?

Stay on topic or start your own thread.
The Starmaker
2017-07-12 18:40:36 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Claudius Denk wrote:
>
> On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 8:15:03 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
> > Claudius Denk wrote:
> > >
> > > I am an expert on water.
> >
> > Where did earth get all this water?
>
> Stay on topic or start your own thread.


what kind of water were you refering too? I mean, what kind of water
expert are you?
Claudius Denk
2017-07-12 18:56:17 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 11:40:21 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
> Claudius Denk wrote:
> >
> > On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 8:15:03 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
> > > Claudius Denk wrote:
> > > >
> > > > I am an expert on water.
> > >
> > > Where did earth get all this water?
> >
> > Stay on topic or start your own thread.
>
>
> what kind of water were you refering too? I mean, what kind of water
> expert are you?

H2O.
The Starmaker
2017-07-12 20:06:10 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Claudius Denk wrote:
>
> On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 11:40:21 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
> > Claudius Denk wrote:
> > >
> > > On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 8:15:03 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
> > > > Claudius Denk wrote:
> > > > >
> > > > > I am an expert on water.
> > > >
> > > > Where did earth get all this water?
> > >
> > > Stay on topic or start your own thread.
> >
> >
> > what kind of water were you refering too? I mean, what kind of water
> > expert are you?
>
> H2O.

sorry, i thought you were an water expert...H2O is not water, it's a
symbol.
Claudius Denk
2017-07-13 04:43:07 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 1:05:51 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
> Claudius Denk wrote:
> >
> > On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 11:40:21 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
> > > Claudius Denk wrote:
> > > >
> > > > On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 8:15:03 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
> > > > > Claudius Denk wrote:
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I am an expert on water.
> > > > >
> > > > > Where did earth get all this water?
> > > >
> > > > Stay on topic or start your own thread.
> > >
> > >
> > > what kind of water were you refering too? I mean, what kind of water
> > > expert are you?
> >
> > H2O.
>
> sorry, i thought you were an water expert...H2O is not water, it's a
> symbol.

Go away.
The Starmaker
2017-07-13 05:30:52 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Claudius Denk wrote:
>
> On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 1:05:51 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
> > Claudius Denk wrote:
> > >
> > > On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 11:40:21 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
> > > > Claudius Denk wrote:
> > > > >
> > > > > On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 8:15:03 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
> > > > > > Claudius Denk wrote:
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > I am an expert on water.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Where did earth get all this water?
> > > > >
> > > > > Stay on topic or start your own thread.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > what kind of water were you refering too? I mean, what kind of water
> > > > expert are you?
> > >
> > > H2O.
> >
> > sorry, i thought you were an water expert...H2O is not water, it's a
> > symbol.
>
> Go away.


you're a symbol expert...


I'M THE WATER EXPERT.


there's no room for the two of us..you have to go.
Claudius Denk
2017-07-13 06:04:51 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 10:30:43 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
> Claudius Denk wrote:
> >
> > On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 1:05:51 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
> > > Claudius Denk wrote:
> > > >
> > > > On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 11:40:21 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
> > > > > Claudius Denk wrote:
> > > > > >
> > > > > > On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 8:15:03 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
> > > > > > > Claudius Denk wrote:
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > I am an expert on water.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Where did earth get all this water?
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Stay on topic or start your own thread.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > what kind of water were you refering too? I mean, what kind of water
> > > > > expert are you?
> > > >
> > > > H2O.
> > >
> > > sorry, i thought you were an water expert...H2O is not water, it's a
> > > symbol.
> >
> > Go away.
>
>
> you're a symbol expert...
>
>
> I'M THE WATER EXPERT.
>
>
> there's no room for the two of us..you have to go.

Retard,
The Starmaker
2017-07-13 16:20:00 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Claudius Denk wrote:
>
> On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 10:30:43 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
> > Claudius Denk wrote:
> > >
> > > On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 1:05:51 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
> > > > Claudius Denk wrote:
> > > > >
> > > > > On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 11:40:21 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
> > > > > > Claudius Denk wrote:
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 8:15:03 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
> > > > > > > > Claudius Denk wrote:
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > I am an expert on water.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Where did earth get all this water?
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Stay on topic or start your own thread.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > what kind of water were you refering too? I mean, what kind of water
> > > > > > expert are you?
> > > > >
> > > > > H2O.
> > > >
> > > > sorry, i thought you were an water expert...H2O is not water, it's a
> > > > symbol.
> > >
> > > Go away.
> >
> >
> > you're a symbol expert...
> >
> >
> > I'M THE WATER EXPERT.
> >
> >
> > there's no room for the two of us..you have to go.
>
> Retard,


your sister is a retard..
Edward Prochak
2017-07-12 17:51:22 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Newbies,
Take note. Here's a large clue of a scam:
Self proclaimed expertise with no published credentials.
ed

On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 12:00:57 AM UTC-4, Claudius Denk wrote:
> I am an expert on water.
[]
> Trust me, I'm an expert.

PS
C. Denk = J. McGinn = S. Tornadoes

JM is a spammer trying to get large post counts.
James McGinn
2017-07-12 18:16:17 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 10:51:29 AM UTC-7, Edward Prochak wrote:
> Newbies,
> Take note. Here's a large clue of a scam:
> Self proclaimed expertise with no published credentials.
> ed
>
> On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 12:00:57 AM UTC-4, Claudius Denk wrote:
> > I am an expert on water.
> []
> > Trust me, I'm an expert.
>
> PS
> C. Denk = J. McGinn = S. Tornadoes
>
> JM is a spammer trying to get large post counts.

Don't shoot the messenger. It's not my fault you believed in something that doesn't exist. Pretend otherwise if you wish, but the fact is that you whiney twits have an emotional attachment to the notion of room-temperature gaseous H2O. Nobody is forcing you to act like a child. That is your decision.

Science involves facts, not the childish emotions of what is easy to believe.

If you are not tough minded you should avoid science.
James McGinn
2017-07-18 02:21:35 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tuesday, July 11, 2017 at 9:00:57 PM UTC-7, Claudius Denk wrote:
> I am an expert on water. You all are unabasked amateurs. Yet you insist you know better than me. I show you where you are wrong. You are unable to explain why you are so sure you are right.
>
> Time and again, person after person. You claim evidence but never produce it.
>
> How long does a group delusion have to fail before its brain-dead believers catch on.
>
> How long has it been now, Oddball? Four years.
>
> Four years ago Oddball failed to find evidence for this belief. You will never find it because it doesn't exist.
>
> Trust me, I'm an expert.
>
> Science isn't a belief system, you stupid sons of a bitches.
Dave
2017-07-18 05:18:36 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
How unusual! A google-poster with a gmail address is posting shit!

"Claudius Derp" wrote in message
news:90ce10cd-f1ff-4cc4-8aae-***@googlegroups.com...
<nothing>
Claudius Denk
2017-07-19 16:42:06 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tuesday, July 11, 2017 at 9:00:57 PM UTC-7, Claudius Denk wrote:
> I am an expert on water. You all are unabasked amateurs. Yet you insist you know better than me. I show you where you are wrong. You are unable to explain why you are so sure you are right.
>
> Time and again, person after person. You claim evidence but never produce it.
>
> How long does a group delusion have to fail before its brain-dead believers catch on.
>
> How long has it been now, Oddball? Four years.
>
> Four years ago Oddball failed to find evidence for this belief. You will never find it because it doesn't exist.
>
> Trust me, I'm an expert.
>
> Science isn't a belief system, you stupid sons of a bitches.
Claudius Denk
2018-03-12 21:59:40 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wednesday, July 19, 2017 at 9:42:10 AM UTC-7, Claudius Denk wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 11, 2017 at 9:00:57 PM UTC-7, Claudius Denk wrote:
> > I am an expert on water. You all are unabasked amateurs. Yet you insist you know better than me. I show you where you are wrong. You are unable to explain why you are so sure you are right.
> >
> > Time and again, person after person. You claim evidence but never produce it.
> >
> > How long does a group delusion have to fail before its brain-dead believers catch on.
> >
> > How long has it been now, Oddball? Four years.
> >
> > Four years ago Oddball failed to find evidence for this belief. You will never find it because it doesn't exist.
> >
> > Trust me, I'm an expert.
> >
> > Science isn't a belief system, you stupid sons of a bitches.
Loading...