Can A Laser Beam Turn A Paddle Wheel?
reber G=emc^2
2018-04-04 16:26:34 UTC
It can put a hole through steel.It has a very very fast and strong force.So I'm thinking it can do physical force to create work.Bert
hanson
2018-04-04 19:21:03 UTC
___"reber G=EMC^2"<***@gmail.com> wrote:
"I park & bark in the dark. I'm of low wit & a stupid shit." &

Bert is now desperately begging for Attention & Sympathy for
<https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments> & said:

"I'm thinking Right wing GOP Mafia has good reason to put
<https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-in-Mental-Institution>

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does"

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert.

hmmm...<snicker>...<chortle>...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFLMAO
reber G=emc^2
2018-04-07 17:08:54 UTC

Lasers + Robots are the future army,and navy.Bert
hanson
2018-04-07 18:55:56 UTC
___"reber G=EMC^2"<***@gmail.com> wrote:
"Lasers + Robots are the future army,and navy.Bert" while
"I park & bark in the dark. I'm of low wit & a stupid shit." Bert

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does".Bert

reber G=emc^2
2018-04-09 23:10:24 UTC

Laser jet for subs.Bert
hanson
2018-04-09 23:37:23 UTC
""Double-A" <double-***@hush.com> aka Abner
Afterduft (= Yiddish for Asshole Aroma) AA, wrote:

> "reber G=emc^2", Bert Glazier, the Face-Shitter &
Crinimal Graveyard Vandal's "dick was in full view" when
Bert wrote:
"I use Cocaine that is a wonder-drug for me". Bert.

Jeff-Relf.Me wrote:
>> > Glazier, your "Cocaine caused the AIDS"

Abner wrote and..:
Abner, enjoyed too much looking at the AIDS-ridden wang of Glazier.

hanson wrote:
Abner, all that notwithstanding between you 2 fecal kikes,
here is something that you 2 blossoms of Jewish
intelligence have be talking about for a long time. So,
get SwineBert to come to you, up North, ASAP because:

"Homeless residents brag about makeshift 'mansion'
near Seattle's famed Space Needle
Residents of the mega tent "mansion" homeless
encampment near Seattle's famed Space Needle
are bragging about the practicality of their new digs,
taunting local politicians: "If you can live on the street
and not pay rent, then why would you pay rent?"
Read the full story
<http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/09/homeless-residents-brag-about-makeshift-mansion-near-seattles-famed-space-needle.html>
benj
2018-04-10 08:59:07 UTC

A laser can turn a paddle wheel 6 inches from the source, Bert.
Chris M. Thomasson
2018-04-09 23:54:45 UTC
On 4/4/2018 9:26 AM, reber G=emc^2 wrote:
> It can put a hole through steel.It has a very very fast and strong force.So I'm thinking it can do physical force to create work.Bert

Can a solar furnace cook food?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_furnace

;^)
Lofty Goat
2018-04-10 02:10:00 UTC
On Wed, 4 Apr 2018 09:26:34 -0700 (PDT), "reber G=emc^2" wrote:

>It can put a hole through steel.It has a very very fast and strong force.So I'm thinking it can do physical force to create work.Bert

Sure Herb. A light enough paddle-wheel, a good enough bearing, one
could turn just by light pressure. Photons have momentum, you know.

Making the paddle-wheel too difficult to turn would cause an engineering
problem: bright enough light to exert the necessary pressure would start
knocking atoms loose from the surface of the wheel, i.e would cause the
material to evaporate.

But sure. People used to think radiometers worked that way, but they're
too small. JAXA is experimenting with light-sails, and they do work in
exactly that manner. (Lot bigger than radiometer vanes, though.)

--
Goat