Can A Laser Beam Turn A Paddle Wheel?
Add Reply
reber G=emc^2
2018-04-04 16:26:34 UTC
It can put a hole through steel.It has a very very fast and strong force.So I'm thinking it can do physical force to create work.Bert
hanson
2018-04-04 19:21:03 UTC
___"reber G=EMC^2"<***@gmail.com> wrote:
"I park & bark in the dark. I'm of low wit & a stupid shit." &
Bert is now desperately begging for Attention & Sympathy for
<https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments> & said:
"I'm thinking Right wing GOP Mafia has good reason to put
<https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-in-Mental-Institution>
"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does"

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert.
hmmm...<snicker>...<chortle>...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFLMAO
reber G=emc^2
2018-04-07 17:08:54 UTC
Lasers + Robots are the future army,and navy.Bert
hanson
2018-04-07 18:55:56 UTC
___"reber G=EMC^2"<***@gmail.com> wrote:
"Lasers + Robots are the future army,and navy.Bert" while
"I park & bark in the dark. I'm of low wit & a stupid shit." Bert
"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does".Bert