Drs.Larry Summers, Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall of Harvard, teach percentages correctly??-- Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
Add Reply
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-01-23 08:25:20 UTC
Proofs that the Real Electron=muon, Real Proton=840MeV, and that the .5MeV particle was Dirac's magnetic monopole, after all

by Archimedes Plutonium

12 PROOFS that Real-Electron = muon
by Archimedes Plutonium

Proofs that the Real Electron=muon and that the .5MeV particle was the magnetic monopole, afterall

PROOFS that Real-Electron = muon

1st proof is chemical bonding cannot exist with momentum of 938 versus .5MeV
Chemical Bonds are covalent, ionic, metallic. You simply cannot get atoms to bond if the electron is thought of as the .5MeV particle, only with a muon at 105 MeV and the proton at 840 MeV with neutron at 945 MeV do you have the physics of angular momentum that allows bonding in Chemistry. The .5MeV particle was, all along a magnetic monopole of a photon with .5 MeV charge energy, not rest mass energy.

2nd proof with the direct observance some years back in Poland of a 840 Mev particle along with 105 MeV particle of the hydrogen atom.

Hello, well i found the below on the internet. I need a 840MeV particle that is the Real Proton. I have asked to look for it in the production of Muons. Is the below a production of muons along with 840 MeV particles?

Quoting

Indication For A Broad J(pc) = 2++ Meson At 840-mev Produced In The Reaction Pi- P ---> Pi+ Pi- N At High |t|
K. Rybicki, I. Sakrejda (Cracow, INP)
1985 - 10 pages

Z.Phys. C28 (1985) 65-74
DOI: 10.1007/BF01550250
Abstract (Springer)
The reaction π−p→π+π−n has been studied at 17.2 GeV/c and 63 GeV/c. A partial wave analysis shows a fairly broad (∼250 MeV) resonance at about 840 MeV. This object, already visible in moments of the angular distribution, is produced in theD wave with helicitym=2 via unnatural exchange. The cross section for the reaction π−p→D2U(840)n is only by an order of magnitude lower than that of ϱ(770) and falls likepLAB−2.1±0.3. We have not been able to explain this object by systematic experimental effects like acceptance and/orN* reflections; neither is the nature of the resonance (if real) clear to us.
--- end quote ---

3rd proof-- pull plug out of electrical socket and notice light flash. That flash of light was the magnetic monopoles as photons with charge energy of .5MeV, for the monopoles compose all electric currents.

4th proof is that the radius of the hydrogen proton shrinks too much when a muon is injected and that contradicts Standard Model. The reason is obvious-- the proton is 840 MeV electron is muon and then you add a second muon.

--- Quoting from www, Ars Technica, Researchers orbit a muon around an atom, confirm physics is broken ---

So, the proton radius puzzle remains a puzzle. The team behind this new work point to a number of measurements that could potentially help clarify it. Some of them involve better measurements with normal electrons; others involve scattering muons off protons themselves to see if there's an unknown force at work. The latter would tell us whether anything beyond the Standard Model will be needed to explain this puzzle.

--- end Quote ---

5th proof electrochemical battery is not explainable as Faraday law unless you concede the battery is a thrusting bar magnet, and thus, the battery is explained as a dipole magnet of the anode and cathode and the electrolyte solution is the ferromagnetism of spins all lined up. And thus a current in the circuit is because the battery as a thrusting magnet forces monopoles down the circuit wire.

6th proof, spin is charge, and charge is spin and the only particle for that is a ratio of permittivity to permeability as that of 10^-6/ 10^-12 is a charge energy of 10^6 or 1 MeV for photon charge energy, and that leaves the proton, electron=muon, monopole with .5MeV charge energy.

7th proof the Maxwell Equations are not symmetrical without current being the flow of magnetic monopoles.

8th proof, now, a straightforward proof that the muon is the real-electron can come from ion theory. The trouble is that weeding out a proof of electron = muon, is that we get entangled with the magnetic monopole. So, the proof is simple for ion theory, to prove the muon = real electron. Take for example iron Fe atoms, they are 26 protons, 26 electrons=muons
Now iron has ion states of -4, -2, -1, +1, +2, +3, +4, +5 +6, +7
So, suppose the electron = .5MeV particle and not the 105 MeV particle
That would mean Iron can exist as iron with 26 protons and only 19 electrons at one extreme and 26 protons and 30 electrons at the other extreme.
Now in Maxwell theory, there is a law that enforces Conservation of Energy, called the Lenz law in Faraday law. Otherwise, you have unlimited energy and Nature does not have unlimited energy.
So that in atoms, the protons become a thrusting bar magnet and the electrons= real-electrons are the closed loop of wire (inert gases are closed loop wires and why bonding exists is to close the loop of real-electron structure).
So, the proof that .5MeV are not electrons, is that iron bonds readily with other iron forming a compound of iron, the metal iron and metallic bond is due to iron atoms wanting to close the loop of their 26 Real Electrons. They close that loop by the metallic bond. That means, the existence of ions from -4 to +7 is unrelated altogether from Electron configuration. That ions are some other particle behavior but not the electron nor proton behavior.
The reason iron exists as iron from Fe-4 to Fe+7 is that the particle .5MeV is a surface interloper particle of atoms, it is a add-on particle not the integral electron of atoms. If the monopole were the electron we break conservation of energy by all these interlopers. The reason the chemical table is all built around the inert gases, is because Faraday's law must be obeyed and thus atoms with a closed loop of their electrons seek no bonding of electrons= muons. But atoms that have no closed loop of their muons, seek that closed loop structure and thus, they form covalent, ionic, metallic bonds with other muons of other atoms.

9th Proof. In Chemistry, it is rare, that a atom loses or gains any Real-Electron=muon.
And that is a 9th proof that Real Electron=muon, that beta decay in Old Physics, was not the electron of atoms but the transfer of Magnetic Monopoles.
The only real radioactive decay mode is the helium nucleus-- alpha decay
But there is never a Real Electron decay for that would mean muons spewed out of atoms. Nor do we see protons spewed out of atoms, Real Proton = 840 MeV. The so called hydrogen nucleus of a 938 MeV is not radioactive decay, for it is still a 840 proton + 105 muon = hydrogen atom.

10th Proof. Well, I spoke of the internal heart or core of the concept of Chemistry, that the proton/s and electron/s are two parts of the Faraday Law. The protons are the thrusting bar magnet and the electrons= muons forms the closed loop of wire. Essentially that is the heart and core of atomic physics, a replay of Faraday's law with protons and electrons.

But, however, the electrons= muons only forms a closed loop wire for Faraday's law in the inert gases, the helium, neon, argon, etc and all other atoms want to have that closed loop configuration. Thus, is borne the Chemistry of bonding. Chemistry is borne. So that one atom without a closed loop configuration bonds with another atom to achieve that goal. So chemistry bonding is that of muons bonded to other muons in different atoms.

Now, can these .5 MeV particles fulfill the atoms need to make their muons a closed loop? Obviously not, because ions of atoms such as Fe, iron, swing from -4 to +7 in ions, so that proves ions cannot solve a atom's problem of its electron structure being less than closed loop. Only muons of other atoms can fulfill a atom's need to be closed loop.

11th Proof. Solving the Muon Magnetic Moment Anomaly, alongside proton radius shrunk
 --- Quoting from www, Ars Technica, Researchers orbit a muon around an atom, confirm physics is broken ---

So, the proton radius puzzle remains a puzzle. The team behind this new work point to a number of measurements that could potentially help clarify it. Some of them involve better measurements with normal electrons; others involve scattering muons off protons themselves to see if there's an unknown force at work. The latter would tell us whether anything beyond the Standard Model will be needed to explain this puzzle.
 --- end Quote ---

Now in re-reading that Ars article on proton radius shrinking when a hydrogen atom of 840 MeV proton with electron = 105 MeV and then a second muon is tried to be compounded-- will of course, shrink the proton radius for the two muons with 1 proton all three are centered at the center of the proton.

But in re-reading was mentioned an anomaly I was not familiar with-- Muon Magnetic Moment Anomaly.

And reading some results of that, I find surprizing for it was Feynman who claimed Electrodynamics was the supreme physics theory in accuracy of prediction.

But the anomaly is off by a mere .1%, which seems very very small to be not even an anomaly. Trouble is, the electron of Old Physics was found to be so accurate as to be described as physic's most precise finding ever, and that makes the .1% discrepancy ever so much larger.

Now, I was able to explain away the proton radius anomaly because the proton is not 938 MeV but is 840 MeV and the electron is not the .5MeV particle but rather is 105 MeV.

So, can I explain away the Muon Magnetic Moment Anomaly. I believe I can easily. For if you consider that what Old Physics measured as the electron magnetic moment was none other than the monopole as a dressed up photon magnetic moment. And it is easily seen that in EM theory the permeability constant is "exact" no uncertainty at 1.26*10^-6 H/m.

So, it is no wonder that Old Physics thought their electron magnetic moment in Quantum Electrodynamics was so ultra ultra precise-- for, they never measured the magnetic moment of the electron, but instead a magnetic monopole of the dressed up .5 MeV particle.

Then, when it came time to measure the magnetic moment of the muon, the real-true-electron, there is this .1% discrepancy, but there are discrepancies in the proton and neutron etc.

So, once we realized the Real Electron is the muon, afterall, there is no magnetic moment anomaly.

12th proof -- Static Electricity Re: Proofs that the Real Electron=muon

Alright, I need a 12th proof, for I do not want to neglect what is probably our first encounter with electricity-- static electricity. As we walk across a carpet and touch something we experience a spark. Trouble with static electricity, is that the concept makes out the atom as a flimsy structure, really really flimsy structure that electrons of atoms can be picked off so easily, and from very many diverse materials. One would think the structure of atoms was built of stronger stuff. And that is what the Electron = Muon concept is about, that it is so very very hard to separate a electron from its atom, just like separating a proton out of a nucleus. So the subject of static electricity is this interloper particle, this surface superficial particle that is easily "whipped up" as the magnetic monopole, just as easy as producing electricity in a Faraday Law demonstration of a thrusting bar magnet in closed loop of wire. For, we can easily imagine that our walk across a carpet is similar to a thrusting bar magnet and then the closed loop wire is when we touch something, having built up some monopoles in our body.

Old Physics would say that we picked up electrons on the carpet, and as we touch something, remit that imbalance of electrons.

New Physics would say that we picked up magnetic monopoles.

Now let us look at other static electric experiments. For when we rub a glass rod (+1) with silk, or rub a plastic rod (-1) with wool. Here again, Old Physics would say we pick off electrons of atoms.

New Physics would say, no, the atoms are still composed of all their electrons and protons. The only thing changed with the rubbing is that energy of the rub transfers to the magnetic monopole energy-- packets of .5MeV monopoles of charge energy. And the energy of rubbing becomes monopoles. These are those closed Lines of Force of a magnet, and the moment we touch something these stored up monopoles, flow from our body to that of the touched object.

How is that a proof the electron = muon?

Simple, in that the carpet, or plastic rod (-1) with wool or glass rod (+1) with silk, are materials that are electrically neutral substances, for the rubbing action was transformed not into free electrons, but was formed into monopoles. These substances remain electrically neutral, and the only change is that the rub created magnetic monopoles-- some + charged monopoles, some - charged monopoles, and these monopoles are superficial to the atoms where they formed.

Static Electricity is merely stored monopoles. Monopoles are conservation of energy, for the rubbing had to be transformed into some energy packets and that is-- monopoles of charge energy.

In the experiment of where we pick up bits of paper from either the glass rod or the plastic rod due to static electricity. What is happening here, is that the rod is not involved with the Real Electrons of atoms, but is involved with the superficial surface charged particle that is the magnetic monopole.

Now the electroscope is explained much much easier with magnetic monopoles rather than the silly electrons on one leaf pushing away the electrons on the second leaf.

For consider instead a closed loop line of force between the two leafs

/\

Where the leafs start out as ||

Then comes the charged rod of monopoles sending down a monopole closed loop O that pushes apart the two leafs.

Now i have two gold leafs and if true should leave the push apart looking more like this () rather than this /\. And that is what i have ()

by Archimedes Plutonium
------------------
-------------------
Or, 938.2720813/105.6583745 = 8.88024338572.  A proton is about the mass
of 8.88 muons, not 9. About 12% short.
Moroney is a Boston poster who says he weighed the electron in High School and went on to get a degree in engineering but how is this possible when he is so dumb and cannot even do a percentage correctly?

Michael Moroney is not only a failure of math, --must have have been burnt out at school-- but also an insane crank on sci.math, sci.physics for 24 years now. I have often asked Google to please engineer a delete key so original authors of a thread can develop their own thread without these insane stalking poopers pooping up (Moroney a 24 year stalker). Let original authors delete any post in their thread which is unfit. Let insane stalkers make their own threads so they can crap all they wish without interrupting those doing serious science.

MAKE sci.math a Level Playing field, and stop tilting sci.math in favor of moron stalkers.

Drs.Larry Summers, Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall of Harvard, teach percentages correctly-- Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole

President Larry Summers

Harvard Physics dept
Jacob Barandes, Howard Berg, Michael Brenner, Adam Cohen, Eugene Demler, Michael Desai
Louis Deslauriers, John Doyle, Cora Dvorkin, Gary Feldman, Douglas Finkbeiner, Melissa Franklin, Gerald Gabrielse, Howard Georgi, Sheldon Glashow, Roy Glauber, Jene Golovchenko, Markus Greiner, Roxanne Guenette, Girma Hailu, Bertrand Halperin, Lene Hau
Thomas Hayes, Eric Heller, Jason Hoffman, Jenny Hoffman, Gerald Holton, Paul Horowitz, John Huth, Arthur Jaffe, Daniel Jafferis, Efthimios Kaxiras, Philip Kim, John Kovac, Erel Levine
Mikhail Lukin, Logan McCarty, L. Mahadevan, Vinothan Manoharan, Eric Mazur, Masahiro Morii
David Morin, Julia Mundy, Cherry Murray, David Nelson, Kang Ni, Hongkun Park, William Paul
Peter Pershan, Mara Prentiss, Lisa Randall, Matthew Reece, Subir Sachdev, Aravinthan Samuel, Matthew Schwartz, Irwin Shapiro, Isaac Silvera, Andrew Strominger, Christopher Stubbs, Cumrun Vafa, Ronald Walsworth, David Weitz, Robert Westervelt, Richard Wilson
Tai Wu, Amir Yacoby, Susanne Yelin, Xi Yin

Harvard Math dept
Noam Elkies (FP)
Dennis Gaitsgory (FP)
Robin Gottlieb (PP)
Benedict Gross (FP)
Joseph Harris (FP)
Heisuke Hironaka (EM)
Michael Hopkins (FP)
Arthur Jaffe (FP)
David Kazhdan (EM)
Mark Kisin (FP)
Peter Kronheimer (FP)
Jacob Lurie (FP)
Eric Maskin (FP)
Barry Mazur (FP)
Curtis McMullen (FP)
David Mumford (EM)
Martin Nowak (FP)
Gerald Sacks (EM)
Wilfried Schmid (FP)
Yum-Tong Siu (FP)
Shlomo Sternberg (EM)
John Tate (EM)
Cliff Taubes (FP)
Hugh Woodin (FP)
Horng-Tzer Yau (FP)
Shing-Tung Yau (FP)

   /\-------/\
   \::O:::O::/
  (::_  ^  _::)
   \_`-----'_/
You mean the classroom is the world, not just my cubbyhole in Harvard?
And, even though you-- professors of math/physics, want to remain stupid in Real Electron/Calculus, your students deserve better.
Michael Moroney
2018-01-23 16:27:23 UTC
Autistic Archie Plutonium writes:

<snip>

The usual "12 Failures of Plutonium" + personal attack + stalking of
Harvard professors.

You succumbed to your autism again, I see. Better luck next time.
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-02-13 03:12:32 UTC
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-01-23 20:35:01 UTC
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Proofs that the Real Electron=muon, Real Proton=840MeV, and that the .5MeV particle was Dirac's magnetic monopole, after all
by Archimedes Plutonium
12 PROOFS that Real-Electron = muon
by Archimedes Plutonium
Proofs that the Real Electron=muon and that the .5MeV particle was the magnetic monopole, afterall
PROOFS that Real-Electron = muon
Michael Moroney
10:41 AM (3 hours ago)

OK, Archie, help us clear this up, once and for all.
Since you are the self-proclaimed expert on Logic, can you walk us through
this logic? Perhaps we're missing something obvious.

Michael Moroney
2018-01-23 22:21:41 UTC
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
OK, Archie, help us clear this up, once and for all.
Since you are the self-proclaimed expert on Logic, can you walk us through
this logic? Perhaps we're missing something obvious.
Why not answer the question rather than follow it up with the 12 Failures
of Plutonium again?
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-02-01 22:17:58 UTC
Larry Summers, of Boston, please call off that barking dog Michael Moroney, an insane stalker for 24 years, never any physics, never any math, only bully hatred
[...]

Michael Moroney writes:

11:16 AM (4 hours ago)

Meanwhile, Nature continues to ignore your nonsense,

Michael Moroney  writes

11:05 AM (4 hours ago)

So cute. Archie is pretending that he is a teacher.  Or rather, Archie is
pretending he is teaching a teacher.

That sounds so much like little kids playing school.  "Amy, you be the
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-02-02 01:10:52 UTC
Dr Larry Summers is this some sort of Boston weakness that Moroney has-- thinks 938 MeV is 12% of 945MeV

Larry, i am sure all economists can do percentage correctly.
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-02-12 02:00:33 UTC
Nope. I really did those experiments in high school. Maybe the high school
you went to wasn't much more than a glorified babysitting service, but I
went to a very good high school. We did many hands-on physics and
chemistry experiments, some of which I remember fondly.
You've had enough of yourself???
Sorry, no lie. I don't remember the exact value I got, but it was pretty
close to the ~9.1E-31 kg. And I got an "A" for the two experiments.
We report here a simple Compton scattering experiment which may be carried
out in graduate and undergraduate laboratories to determine the rest mass
energy of the electron. In the present experiment, we have ...
Compton scattering is another way to measure the electron's mass,
but it's not the one we did.
To measure the electron's charge, we did the Millikan Oil Drop Experiment.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_drop_experiment
You measure the charge on several different droplets and look for a value
where all the measured values seem to be multiples of. This is the
quantized charge of an electron.
The apparatus is rather simple. A light box with a microscope eyepiece,
electrode plates for generating an electric field (oops, Archie doesn't
believe in an electric field, so he's well on the way of failing the
experiment!) and a bulb to spray a fine oil into it which forms tiny
droplets, some of which receive a small static charge. Varying the
nonexistent electric field caused the droplets to move, or remain steady
against gravity.
The charge-to-mass apparatus is also simple. It's basically a modified
oscilloscope CRT and associated electronics, a dime a dozen at the time.
You apply a voltage to the oscilloscope deflection plates, which generates
an electric field (oops! Archie will fail this experiment, too!) which
deflects the electron beam.
Another real cool one was actually measuring the decay of an isotope with
a very short half-life. The physics teacher had this 5 gallon jug of a
thorium compound solution, which he said will last him many years. It also
contained all the daughter elements in thorium's decay chain. He poured
some out, added some other chemical and then poured the result through
filter papers, which got handed out. We monitored the counts with geiger
counters. Supposedly, one element, a thorium decay daughter, was retained
on the filter paper, while the thorium and everything else passed through.
We had to monitor and write down the geiger counter counts every minute or
so, and graph it, and determine the half-life. The substance had a
half-life of about 10 minutes, easily observable through one class period.
That was fun!
They don't dare do that experiment these days. I have to wonder if/when
the state hazmat crew showed up at my old high school with all the workers
in moon suits, evacuating the school, and using a remote controlled robot
to take the jug to a lead-lined trailer to take it to a nuclear waste dump
with a police escort... :-)
The physics teacher did say the radioactivity was minimal and was no risk.
No risk by 1970s standards, anyway...
AP writes:
Does anyone believe that a failure an idiot who can not even do Percentages correctly, does anyone believe such a crum can weigh the electron.

And worse, Moroney sometimes blurted out that he was some engineer there in Boston.
Silly boy, that's off by more than 12.6 MeV, or 12% of the mass of a muon.
Hardly "exactly" 9 muons.

Archimedes Plutonium

By ***@__.__ 1 post 0 views updated 4:59 PM
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-02-13 07:58:30 UTC
[...]

Michael Moroney writes:
12:38 AM (1 hour ago)

No, no, Archie.
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-02-13 18:27:26 UTC
9:13 ***@__.__
i was never really laughing in 1999 i was projecting

Spammer asks why not look for the 840 MeV proton in a muon beam
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-02-14 07:34:06 UTC
[...]

Michael Moroney writes

Feb 13 (2 hours ago)

Are you on drugs or something? First you snip my post, specifically
Michael Moroney
2018-02-14 14:33:20 UTC
Autistic Archimedes Plutonium <***@gmail.com> babbles:

<snip yet another repost of the "12 Failures of Plutonium">
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Michael Moroney writes
Feb 13 (2 hours ago)
Are you on drugs or something? First you snip my post, specifically
snipping the part where I mention Google not caring about your abuse,
and then you come up with something about cruelty and MIT?
Why do you humiliate yourself by posting made-up crap like turning a
stadium into a particle accelerator?
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-02-14 22:33:53 UTC

Eh, Moron Moroney what percentage short is 940 MeV from 945MeV, and redeem yourself of the claim you are an engineer.
Michael Moroney
2018-02-15 03:02:48 UTC
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Eh, Moron Moroney what percentage short is 940 MeV from 945MeV,
Those don't sound like very useful numbers. (what, you are having trouble
looking up the mssses of the proton or muon? FAIL!) You may find the
numbers 951 and 938 slightly more useful. The difference is almost 13
MeV, which is about 12% the mass of a muon too heavy.
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
and redeem yourself of the claim you are an engineer.
What? What will my coworkers do without me? My degree comes in so useful
for understanding how absurd your more absurd claims are!

Sine waves are really semicircles? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
No i (sqrt(-1))? That's OK, we EE's use 'j' instead.
No electric field? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
8.88 is "exactly" 9??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Fe+3 more massive than a neutral Fe atom? HAHAHAHHA!!!!
.511 MeV particle a magnetic monopole yet div[B] = 0? HAHAHAHAHA!!!
A test tube full of H+ ????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Oh by the way, you need to redeem yourself of the claim you are some
scientist or mathematician, and embrace what you really are, a net kO0k.
Not as if everyone else doesn't know that...you'll be the last one to
figure that out...
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-02-15 21:12:15 UTC
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-02-16 18:53:47 UTC
[...]

Try this one if any easier for you--
percentage for Moroney, 938 is what percent short of 945
Archimedes Plutonium