Ceres2
The Starmaker
2015-05-22 21:15:39 UTC
These astronomer crooks are still trying to pass this fraudalent photo

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/22/ceres-bright-spots-nasa-photo_n_7422262.html

Notice in the above photo how they 'greyed out' *all* the highlights so that only the center hightlights show.

What a bunch of crooks those ...atronomers are, aren't they?

Here is what Ceres really looks like...

Sam Wormley
2015-05-22 22:09:56 UTC
Ceres2 imagery
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/dawn/images/index.html?id=357910
Michael Moroney
2015-05-23 19:46:24 UTC
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/2984962/thumbs/o-CERES-BRIGHT-SPOTS-900.jpg
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/22/ceres-bright-spots-nasa-photo_n_7422262.html
Cool. I can't wait until NASA gets closeups of those spots.
Double-A
2015-05-23 20:07:48 UTC
Post by Michael Moroney
Post by The Starmaker
These astronomer crooks are still trying to pass this fraudalent photo
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/2984962/thumbs/o-CERES-BRIGHT-SPOTS-900.jpg
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/22/ceres-bright-spots-nasa-photo_n_7422262.html
Cool. I can't wait until NASA gets closeups of those spots.
Definitely alien beacons! Proof at last that we are not alone!

Double-A
The Starmaker
2015-05-23 21:47:49 UTC
Post by Michael Moroney
Post by The Starmaker
These astronomer crooks are still trying to pass this fraudalent photo
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/2984962/thumbs/o-CERES-BRIGHT-SPOTS-900.jpg
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/22/ceres-bright-spots-nasa-photo_n_7422262.html
Cool. I can't wait until NASA gets closeups of those spots.
Those are close-ups! What are you thinking, they are going to land on it?

Here is what Ceres really looks like...

http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/The%20Starmaker%20Science%20Journal/CeresBig_LR_lg-aaa.jpg
http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/The%20Starmaker%20Science%20Journal/PIA19185_ip-darken%20one.jpg
http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/The%20Starmaker%20Science%20Journal/PIA19185_ip-darken%20two.jpg

all the white spots are there...millions of them. They just want you to see just two of them. It's FRAUD!

Are yous astronomers that...naive?

I think I'm going to place an ad in Astronomy magazine...brooklyn bridge for sale.

buy one you get the second one for free...

put a white spot on your t-shirt...just cut a hole.
Michael Moroney
2015-05-24 14:18:35 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Michael Moroney
Post by The Starmaker
These astronomer crooks are still trying to pass this fraudalent photo
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/2984962/thumbs/o-CERES-BRIGHT-SPOTS-900.jpg
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/22/ceres-bright-spots-nasa-photo_n_7422262.html
Cool. I can't wait until NASA gets closeups of those spots.
Those are close-ups! What are you thinking, they are going to land on it?
That's no close-up. It shows the whole (dwarf) planetary disk.

I'm waiting for a real close-up, first one where a single bright spot
fills most of the whole image (with exposure cut back so saturation
doesn't fool Starfaker's photoshop skills), and others with details of
portions of a bright spot.

However, I don't know how close Dawn will actually get, or the theoretical
maximum resolution of any photos it can take.
The Starmaker
2015-05-24 19:53:51 UTC
Post by Michael Moroney
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Michael Moroney
Post by The Starmaker
These astronomer crooks are still trying to pass this fraudalent photo
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/2984962/thumbs/o-CERES-BRIGHT-SPOTS-900.jpg
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/22/ceres-bright-spots-nasa-photo_n_7422262.html
Cool. I can't wait until NASA gets closeups of those spots.
Those are close-ups! What are you thinking, they are going to land on it?
That's no close-up. It shows the whole (dwarf) planetary disk.
I'm waiting for a real close-up, first one where a single bright spot
fills most of the whole image (with exposure cut back so saturation
doesn't fool Starfaker's photoshop skills), and others with details of
portions of a bright spot.
However, I don't know how close Dawn will actually get, or the theoretical
maximum resolution of any photos it can take.
By closeup, i mean the closest they are going to get...

no girl will let you get that close...that's why they turn off the
lights.