no star wants to shine next to trump president trump swallows the shine of every star in america which means as long as trump president no star willl shine theres no freedom no renaissance america is tripolar trump rich hollywood shining low the hill billies from medieval stone age that elected trump and trump hill billies in america are rulling this is the american stone age period
_***@__.__
2018-03-30 16:30:38 UTC

reber G=emc^2
Trump is proving 100% that he is the Godfather's favorite son.Rick Scott is #2 Bert
hanson
2018-03-30 19:38:44 UTC
___"reber G=EMC^2"<***@gmail.com> wrote:
"90, still hanging on his mommy's tit, shows Bert to be a stupid shit"
"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does"
______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert.
hmmm...<snicker>...<chortle>...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFLMAO
reber G=emc^2
The three are laughing at tax paying Americans.Laughing at gun control.Laughing at who is in their prisons.Laughing all the way to their Swiss banks.Its so sad,because its reality.
hanson
2018-04-06 04:36:41 UTC
___"reber G=EMC^2"<***@gmail.com> wrote:
"They are laughing at Bert." "Its so sad,because its reality" as
"I park & bark in the dark. I'm of low wit & a stupid shit." Bert
"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does".Bert