Black Energy Black Matter IS?
Add Reply
reber G=emc^2
2018-04-07 01:52:35 UTC
Matter of high density spinning and accelerating close to c Reality is its gaining weight,and thus great gravity.Getting heavier.put not going faster.This has been proven showing an electron pushed to 99.999999999 of c weighs in 70,000 times its rest mass.WOW Just another Nobel on the way. Reality is if an electron was ever pushed to the speed of light it would weigh as much as all that is in the universe. Acceleration has its limit.Only time is unlimited.Bert
m***@gmail.com
2018-04-07 03:03:24 UTC
Post by reber G=emc^2
Matter of high density spinning and accelerating close to c Reality is its gaining weight,and thus great gravity.Getting heavier.put not going faster.This has been proven showing an electron pushed to 99.999999999 of c weighs in 70,000 times its rest mass.WOW Just another Nobel on the way. Reality is if an electron was ever pushed to the speed of light it would weigh as much as all that is in the universe. Acceleration has its limit.Only time is unlimited.Bert
Acceleration and time have the same limit;
below the speed of light...

Mitchell Raemsch
reber G=emc^2
Time can at c Bert
hanson
2018-04-07 18:57:38 UTC
So, SwineBert, you are up to beg for Sympathy & Attention...
with your Sanctimony and your idiotically phony posts,
while <http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent> [1]
is very different from what you posted, which is your habit
to shit into peoples' mouths and want them to be murdered
so that you can be a criminal graveyard vandal & piss onto
their graves. Read it in Jewpig Glazier's own words in link [1]
m***@gmail.com
2018-04-07 19:50:05 UTC
Post by reber G=emc^2
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by reber G=emc^2
Matter of high density spinning and accelerating close to c Reality is its gaining weight,and thus great gravity.Getting heavier.put not going faster.This has been proven showing an electron pushed to 99.999999999 of c weighs in 70,000 times its rest mass.WOW Just another Nobel on the way. Reality is if an electron was ever pushed to the speed of light it would weigh as much as all that is in the universe. Acceleration has its limit.Only time is unlimited.Bert
Acceleration and time have the same limit;
below the speed of light...
Mitchell Raemsch
Time can at c Bert
Correct Roy Masters. It is a slow C...

hanson
2018-04-07 05:26:32 UTC
___"reber G=EMC^2"<***@gmail.com> wrote:
"My bar tab for Bud Light broke all records" Bert
" WOW Just another No-belch on the way." Bert.
"I use Cocaine that is a wonder-drug for me". Bert.
"I will do even more Drugs till the end of my time". Bert
"I park & bark in the dark. I'm of low wit & a stupid shit." Bert
"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does".Bert
______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert.
hmmm...<snicker>...<chortle>...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFLMAO