YouTube now ShootTube
Bob Robertson
2018-04-07 01:30:27 UTC
On Fri, 6 Apr 2018 17:57:47 -0700, % <***@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 2018-04-06 5:28 PM, Checkmate wrote:
>> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>> Checkmate! In article <***@news.alt.net>, ***@gmail.com
>> says...

>>> no it's not and my possessions are real not made up lies like you tell
>>
>> Prove it. You know nothing about me, but you can't stand the fact that I
>> came up, and you still have to live in a shitshack in Moosefuck. You'll
>> never be any more than you are, and you'll never have any more than you
>> do... which by your own account, belongs to the invisible WYLW anyway.
>> Just keep enjoying the drugs and alcohol, and the trips to the hospital
>> to filter the poisons out of your failing liver. You haven't got much
>> time left, and nobody else gives a shit.
>>
>not only do you fabricate a sister and wealth you fabricate me too ,
>i have no idea why you keep trying to convince me of what you have ,
>when everyone knows you don't and that you're nothing but a mouth ,
>so either do something about all these accusations or ,
>tough too bad for you, baldy

I've heard he's a pennyless troll that lives under a highway overpass
in Dallas. But, he mooches internet access through a MacDees free
wireless on a laptop he found. He used to be smart but scoped out
some tainted weed that drove him coocoo to homelessness.
%
2018-04-07 01:40:19 UTC
On 2018-04-06 6:30 PM, Bob Robertson wrote:
> On Fri, 6 Apr 2018 17:57:47 -0700, % <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2018-04-06 5:28 PM, Checkmate wrote:
>>> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>>> Checkmate! In article <***@news.alt.net>, ***@gmail.com
>>> says...

>>> Prove it. You know nothing about me, but you can't stand the fact that I
>>> came up, and you still have to live in a shitshack in Moosefuck. You'll
>>> never be any more than you are, and you'll never have any more than you
>>> do... which by your own account, belongs to the invisible WYLW anyway.
>>> Just keep enjoying the drugs and alcohol, and the trips to the hospital
>>> to filter the poisons out of your failing liver. You haven't got much
>>> time left, and nobody else gives a shit.
>>>
>> not only do you fabricate a sister and wealth you fabricate me too ,
>> i have no idea why you keep trying to convince me of what you have ,
>> when everyone knows you don't and that you're nothing but a mouth ,
>> so either do something about all these accusations or ,
>> tough too bad for you, baldy
>
> I've heard he's a pennyless troll that lives under a highway overpass
> in Dallas. But, he mooches internet access through a MacDees free
> wireless on a laptop he found. He used to be smart but scoped out
> some tainted weed that drove him coocoo to homelessness.

i don't think he's that bad off physically ,
but mentally who knows what the nam gasses did to his brain ,
that's why he fabricates stuff now ,
his dopamine is very slow on the up take