A Shell report predicted how devastating climate change would be, back in 1988
Add Reply
kensi
2018-04-07 14:33:30 UTC
A 1988 Royal Dutch Shell report recently published online shows that the
company knew decades ago what the impact of climate change would be. ...
The report, titled “The Greenhouse Effect,” said the effects of climate
change would be notable by the late 20th Century and early 21st:

https://globalnews.ca/news/4127757/shell-climate-change-report-1988/
in here." ~Checkmate
Sergio
<yawn> it has been in elementary school textbooks since 1960's
kensi
2018-04-07 15:23:36 UTC
Post by Sergio
Post by kensi
A 1988 Royal Dutch Shell report recently published online shows that the
company knew decades ago what the impact of climate change would be. ...
The report, titled “The Greenhouse Effect,” said the effects of climate
https://globalnews.ca/news/4127757/shell-climate-change-report-1988/
<yawn> it has been in elementary school textbooks since 1960's
And yet, still you refuse to believe.
in here." ~Checkmate
Sergio
you confirm climate change is a religion.
J***@.
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by kensi
Post by Sergio
GlobalNews.CA/news/4127757/shell-Climate-Change-Report-1988/
<yawn> it has been in elementary school textbooks since 1960's
And yet, still you refuse to believe.
Kensi is following "The Cult Leader's Handbook", by David Koresh;
" Repent, The End is Near, I personally guarantee it ! ".
Siri Cruise
2018-04-08 00:51:59 UTC
In article <Jeff-***@Apr.7--0.05pm.Seattle.2018>, Jeff-Relf.Me @. wrote:

In article <***@news4.newsguy.com>, "F. Russell" <***@random.info>
wrote:

Subject: Re: Print to a .PDF file.

Is there a reason these two threads showed up at the same time?
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
%
2018-04-08 01:26:09 UTC
yep
J***@.
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
[ Jeff Relf is Fabian Russell ]
I'll add "paranoid schizophrenia" to your list of disablities.
Recently, I told Fabian:

Bezos is too rich from his stupid, GirlyBoy website to care
about your private "distro" that's ( assembly language ) optimized
for your (MachoMan) PDP-11.

Also, he doesn't care enough to write apps for your Androids,
iPhones, Macs, iPads, ChromeBooks, Kindles, and Windows boxen.
Remember when everyone thought Bill Gates had a monopoly ? !
%
who are you and what do you want
Siri Cruise
2018-04-08 04:00:48 UTC
Post by %
Post by J***@.
[ Jeff Relf is Fabian Russell ]
I'll add "paranoid schizophrenia" to your list of disablities.
Bezos is too rich from his stupid, GirlyBoy website to care
about your private "distro" that's ( assembly language ) optimized
for your (MachoMan) PDP-11.
Also, he doesn't care enough to write apps for your Androids,
iPhones, Macs, iPads, ChromeBooks, Kindles, and Windows boxen.
Remember when everyone thought Bill Gates had a monopoly ? !
who are you and what do you want
Give me all your oreos or I will this hostage with my water pistola.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Nadegda
2018-04-08 04:05:05 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Give me all your oreos or I will this hostage with my water pistola.
Go ahead. Shoot her. The Wicked Witch of the West means nothing to me.
--
FNVWe Nadegda

Fakey couldn't teach a monkey to eat a banana, much less answer a direct
question posed to him. -- Fakey's Dogwhistle Holder
%
2018-04-08 04:07:28 UTC
just watch out a house doesn't get dropped on you
%
can i find out who it is and what they want first
Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn
2018-04-08 05:24:59 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Give me all your oreos or I will this hostage with my water pistola.
This joke is a verb.

Also, *please* stop crossposting without Followup-To.

PointedEars
--
Q: What did the nuclear physicist order for lunch?
A: Fission chips.

(from: WolframAlpha)
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2018-04-08 15:54:43 UTC
Post by J***@.
Post by kensi
Post by Sergio
GlobalNews.CA/news/4127757/shell-Climate-Change-Report-1988/
<yawn> it has been in elementary school textbooks since 1960's
And yet, still you refuse to believe.
Kensi is following "The Cult Leader's Handbook", by David Koresh;
" Repent, The End is Near, I personally guarantee it ! ".
There's only two things kensi follows: The Yellow
Brick Road and Karl Marx. Oh, wait a minute,
there's one more - PeeWee Herman's "Big Book
of Astronomy."

<titter>
--
Yours Truly,
Gregory Hall

"Tsk, tsk. No one appreciates his brilliance, poor fellow.
(There might be a message in that for him.)"--Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

http://apprhondaleahkirkfries.blogspot.com/2014/05/rhonda-leah-kirk-fries-interview.html
kensi
2018-04-08 16:29:33 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
There's only two things kensi follows: The Yellow
Brick Road and Karl Marx. Oh, wait a minute,
there's one more - PeeWee Herman's "Big Book
of Astronomy."
<titter>
I know you are, but what am I?
in here." ~Checkmate
Sergio

did you forget ? that is OK, most pupas do forget a lot.
benj
2018-04-07 15:43:26 UTC
Post by Sergio
Post by kensi
A 1988 Royal Dutch Shell report recently published online shows that the
company knew decades ago what the impact of climate change would be. ...
The report, titled “The Greenhouse Effect,” said the effects of climate
https://globalnews.ca/news/4127757/shell-climate-change-report-1988/
<yawn> it has been in elementary school textbooks since 1960's
Kensi and journalists lie as always. There could be no such report
because "climate change" is a term just recently invented by journalists
and other wormballers when the global temperature "hockey stick" stopped
going up.

Expect some Royal Dutch Shell Vice president to sell out and appear all
over TV and legacy media telling how oil companies "always" knew selling
oil would end all life on the planet. Just as they did with cigarettes
where they got sell-out VPs to swear tobacco companies always knew their
products caused cancer. Lib agenda 101.
Sergio
2018-04-07 17:34:02 UTC
Post by benj
Post by kensi
[...]
BINGO !!! lawyer time !!

What else in the long term lawyer horizon lawsuits ?
Sergio
2018-04-07 17:52:24 UTC
Post by Sergio
Post by benj
Post by kensi
[...]
Democrates sues themselves, because they knew they are corrupt or should
have known.
Just Wondering
2018-04-07 17:58:56 UTC
Post by benj
Post by kensi
[...]
How to be a prophet.
1. Make predictions on all possible outcomes.
2. When one comes true, point it out.
3. Ignore all the predictions that don't come true.
Trevor Wilson
2018-04-08 06:55:42 UTC
Post by Just Wondering
Post by benj
Post by kensi
[...]
**Except that ALL the climatologists have to been telling us that the
planet is warming. Since the mid 19th century, in fact.
--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au
Trevor Wilson
2018-04-08 06:54:38 UTC
Post by benj
Post by kensi
A 1988 Royal Dutch Shell report recently published online shows that the
company knew decades ago what the impact of climate change would be. ...
The report, titled “The Greenhouse Effect,” said the effects of climate
https://globalnews.ca/news/4127757/shell-climate-change-report-1988/
<yawn>   it has been in elementary school textbooks since 1960's
Kensi and journalists lie as always. There could be no such report
because "climate change" is a term just recently invented by journalists
and other wormballers when the global temperature "hockey stick" stopped
going up.
**No, my moronic friend. The first time most of us had heard of 'climate
change, was back in 1988, when the IPCC (Intergovernmental Panel on
Climate Change) was formed. Prior to that, we just knew it as 'global
warming'. The IPCC was formed to determine if there was climate change,
which way it was headed and what, if anything, can be done, or should be
done to deal with it.

What is a "wormballer"?
Post by benj
Expect some Royal Dutch Shell Vice president to sell out and appear all
over TV and legacy media telling how oil companies "always" knew selling
oil would end all life on the planet.
**Like Exxon's hushed up reports?

Post by benj
where they got sell-out VPs to swear tobacco companies always knew their
products caused cancer. Lib agenda 101.
**Well, that's not how it went. The tobacco companies swore that their
products did not harm humans. Some still do.
--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au
Sergio
2018-04-08 14:04:41 UTC
Post by Trevor Wilson
Post by benj
Post by kensi
[...]
google for it, we're spoonfeeding McGinn this week.
kensi
2018-04-08 15:29:23 UTC
Post by Sergio
Post by Trevor Wilson
What is a "wormballer"?
google for it,
All I get is gross results about the mating habits of annelids.

Try again.
in here." ~Checkmate
benj
Come on, "kensi" just lay back and enjoy the "science"!
Sergio
2018-04-08 16:22:42 UTC
Post by kensi
Post by Sergio
Post by Trevor Wilson
What is a "wormballer"?
google for it,
All I get is gross results about the mating habits of annelids.
google got you in your 'google bubble'. clear cashe first
Post by kensi
Try again.
why are you kensi, spoon feeding Trevor ?

here are some more sippies;

https://www.facebook.com/public/Worm-Ball?_fb_noscript=1

https://www.teaparty.org/unreal-climate-alarmists-caught-red-handed-faking-sea-level-rise-humiliating-280382/

https://www.ctvnews.ca/sci-tech/worm-balls-baffle-park-rangers-in-texas-1.2406385
http://forums.canadiancontent.net/news/105671-climate-alarmist-calls-burning-down.html

https://pioneeringthesimplelife.org/2016/03/08/worm-ball-composting/

"Night of The Living Wormballer."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/peterferrara/2012/05/31/sorry-global-warming-alarmists-the-earth-is-cooling/#4f6ef8ac3de0
benj
2018-04-08 16:17:17 UTC
Post by Trevor Wilson
Post by benj
Post by kensi
[...]
Climate has been changing since was climate, but being used by you
scammers as a propaganda term to cover up the sudden lack of "hockey
stick" is new. I'll wait here while you "prove" you "won" by showing me
how long the words "climate" and"change" have been in the dictionary.
You really are a pathetic crook.
Post by Trevor Wilson
What is a "wormballer"?
I love making you lib kooks dance! A misspelling ropes you in every time
doesn't it? It must be sad to have a life where you total useful
knowledge is spelling, grammar and how to tell lies.
Post by Trevor Wilson
Post by benj
Expect some Royal Dutch Shell Vice president to sell out and appear
all over TV and legacy media telling how oil companies "always" knew
selling oil would end all life on the planet.
**Like Exxon's hushed up reports?
Got a VP sold out yet to parade on TV? Worked for Tobacco and can work
here, right?
Post by benj
where they got sell-out VPs to swear tobacco companies always knew
their products caused cancer. Lib agenda 101.
**Well, that's not how it went. The tobacco companies swore that their
products did not harm humans. Some still do.
Still no proof cigarettes CAUSE cancer anymore than there is science
that proves man-made CO2 causes global warming.

Lies are all you know Trevor which is why it is a total waste of time
trying to hold a sane conversation with you.
kensi
2018-04-08 16:29:02 UTC
Post by benj
Still no proof cigarettes CAUSE cancer anymore than there is science
that proves man-made CO2 causes global warming.
Then you should smoke as many packs a day as you can afford, benj.

*snicker*
in here." ~Checkmate
benj
2018-04-09 03:46:30 UTC
Post by kensi
Post by benj
Still no proof cigarettes CAUSE cancer anymore than there is science
that proves man-made CO2 causes global warming.
Then you should smoke as many packs a day as you can afford, benj.
*snicker*
Gave up smoking years ago. You libs are always so violent wishing for
people dead! You all need to be banned!

If Tobacco "causes" cancer then why are there people 100 years old who
smoked their whole life who don't have it. It's funny that science
doesn't know what "causes" cancer but you libs and your fantasies do.

A modulating factor? maybe. But like all combustion products sucking in
a lot of them is not a good idea. But you scammers never say cut back on
pollution, you all say cut back on CO2 which is of unproven effect. You
libs always leave a wide swath of destruction everywhere your stupidity
scorches the earth.
Trevor Wilson
2018-04-09 04:10:09 UTC
Post by benj
Post by kensi
Post by benj
Still no proof cigarettes CAUSE cancer anymore than there is science
that proves man-made CO2 causes global warming.
Then you should smoke as many packs a day as you can afford, benj.
*snicker*
Gave up smoking years ago. You libs are always so violent wishing for
people dead! You all need to be banned!
If Tobacco "causes" cancer then why are there people 100 years old who
smoked their whole life who don't have it.
**Again: Tobacco does not "cause cancer". SMOKING tobacco products
increases one's risk of acquiring a smoking related disease. That
includes a variety of cancers.

It's funny that science
Post by benj
doesn't know what "causes" cancer but you libs and your fantasies do.
**Actually, science does know what causes SOME cancers. Science does not
know what causes ALL cancers.
Post by benj
A modulating factor? maybe. But like all combustion products sucking in
a lot of them is not a good idea. But you scammers never say cut back on
pollution, you all say cut back on CO2 which is of unproven effect.
**Wrong. CO2 is a known greenhouse gas.

You
Post by benj
libs always leave a wide swath of destruction everywhere your stupidity
scorches the earth.
**There you go again: Displaying your stupidity for all to see.
--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au
benj
2018-04-09 15:28:01 UTC
Post by Trevor Wilson
Post by benj
Post by benj
libs always leave a wide swath of destruction everywhere your
stupidity scorches the earth.
**There you go again: Displaying your stupidity for all to see.
You libs call truth "stupidity"because you are stupid.

Nadegda
2018-04-09 04:33:52 UTC
Post by benj
Post by kensi
Post by benj
Still no proof cigarettes CAUSE cancer anymore than there is science
that proves man-made CO2 causes global warming.
Then you should smoke as many packs a day as you can afford, benj.
*snicker*
Gave up smoking years ago. You libs are always so violent wishing for
people dead! You all need to be banned!
If you think cigarettes are safe, then you cannot interpret kensi's
suggestion as a death threat.

On the other hand if you think they are unsafe, your post that she was
quoting is revealed to be intentionally dishonest ... and by implication,
also your climate change denial, thus causing you to have implicitly
conceded that human-caused climate warming is happening.

Either way, you lose.

SPNAK!

<snicker>
Post by benj
If Tobacco "causes" cancer then why are there people 100 years old who
smoked their whole life who don't have it.
And he flip-flops again!

But I'll bite.

Perhaps they simply got lucky?
Post by benj
It's funny that science doesn't know what "causes" cancer but you libs
and your fantasies do.
Science knows a great deal about what causes cancer. Mutations to somatic
cell DNA and epigenetics. Damage to chromosomes. Clonal evolution. Etc.
Post by benj
A modulating factor? maybe. But like all combustion products sucking in
a lot of them is not a good idea. But you scammers never say cut back on
pollution, you all say cut back on CO2 which is of unproven effect.
Wrong!
Post by benj
You libs always leave a wide swath of destruction everywhere your
stupidity scorches the earth.
No, kooky, it's your smokestacks' emissions that are scorching the earth,
but we're going to make you stop.

<snicker>

Trevor Wilson
2018-04-08 20:17:34 UTC
Post by benj
Post by Trevor Wilson
Post by benj
Post by kensi
[...]
**And again, my scientifically ignorant friend: The average temperature
of this planet is rising at a rate which is at least 100 times more
rapid than at any time in at least the past million years. It is the
speed that the warming is occurring that is of most concern.

but being used by you
Post by benj
scammers as a propaganda term to cover up the sudden lack of "hockey
stick" is new. I'll wait here while you "prove" you "won" by showing me
how long the words "climate" and"change" have been in the dictionary.
You really are a pathetic crook.
**Your answer has already been provided, you moronic cunt. The IPCC was
established in 1988.
Post by benj
Post by Trevor Wilson
What is a "wormballer"?
I love making you lib kooks dance!
**No, you're just an idiot.

A misspelling ropes you in every time
Post by benj
doesn't it?
**What is a "wormballer"? If it has been misspelled, then supply the
correct spelling.

Post by benj
knowledge is spelling, grammar and how to tell lies.
**It has nothing to do with grammar and everything to do with attempting
to establish what you actually believe.
Post by benj
Post by Trevor Wilson
Post by benj
Expect some Royal Dutch Shell Vice president to sell out and appear
all over TV and legacy media telling how oil companies "always" knew
selling oil would end all life on the planet.
**Like Exxon's hushed up reports?
Got a VP sold out yet to parade on TV? Worked for Tobacco and can work
here, right?
**Huh? What the fuck are you talking about?
Post by benj
where they got sell-out VPs to swear tobacco companies always knew
their products caused cancer. Lib agenda 101.
**Well, that's not how it went. The tobacco companies swore that their
products did not harm humans. Some still do.
Still no proof cigarettes CAUSE cancer anymore than there is science
that proves man-made CO2 causes global warming.
**WFT? https://www.livescience.com/3093-smoking-myths-examined.html

Cigarettes don't "cause" cancer. SMOKING cigarettes will expose the
smoker to a much greater risk of contracting a bunch of smoking related
diseases. See? Your idiotic and inaccurate comment above is exactly why
I know that you have no knowledge of any scientific discipline. You
write sloppily and make insane statements, which are trivially easy to
demolish.
Post by benj
Lies are all you know Trevor which is why it is a total waste of time
trying to hold a sane conversation with you.
**You are incapable of such a conversation, because that would require
you to be sane. Since you aren't, I am the only one left in the
conversation who is sane and understands scientific principles.
--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au
Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn
2018-04-08 23:43:34 UTC
Post by Trevor Wilson
Post by benj
Still no proof cigarettes CAUSE cancer anymore than there is science
that proves man-made CO2 causes global warming.
**WFT? https://www.livescience.com/3093-smoking-myths-examined.html
Cigarettes don't "cause" cancer.
JFYI, out of the 98 substances with toxicological properties that are
contained in tobacco smoke, like carbon monoxide (Talhout et al., 2011),
*at least* 7(!) are carcinogenic (cancer-promoting). In order of decreasing
toxicity (IUPAC name in parentheses):

Acrolein (propenal), formaldehyde (methanal), acrylonitrile, 1,3-butadiene,
acetaldehyde (ethanal), ethylene (ethene) oxide, and isoprene (2-methyl-1,3-
butadiene) (Cunningham et al., 2011).

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smoking#Physiology> p.
Post by Trevor Wilson
SMOKING cigarettes will expose the smoker to a much greater risk of
contracting a bunch of smoking related diseases.
Because of the above, an increased occurrence of cancer among (heavy)
smokers (and, it can be reasonably assumed, *non*-smokers regularly exposed
to tobacco smoke) cannot simply be attributed to environmental or secondary
health effects.
Post by Trevor Wilson
See? Your idiotic and inaccurate comment above is exactly why I know that
you have no knowledge of any scientific discipline.
Pot calling the kettle black. For example, livescience.com is _not_ a
scientific journal (and known here for oversimplification in at least one of
its articles), and the article that you are citing is 10 years(!) old.

In order to be considered a scientist, you have to exhibit much more
humility and scepticism, and do a lot more research, than you are doing.

F‘up2 sci.physics

PointedEars
--
“Nature uss only the longest threads to weave her patterns
so that each small piece of her fabric reveals the organization
—Richard Feynman, theoretical physicist, “Messenger Lecture” 1 (1964)
Trevor Wilson
2018-04-08 23:57:03 UTC
Post by Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn
Post by Trevor Wilson
See? Your idiotic and inaccurate comment above is exactly why I know that
you have no knowledge of any scientific discipline.
Pot calling the kettle black. For example, livescience.com is _not_ a
scientific journal (and known here for oversimplification in at least one of
its articles), and the article that you are citing is 10 years(!) old.
In order to be considered a scientist, you have to exhibit much more
humility and scepticism, and do a lot more research, than you are doing.
**Tell you what: AFTER you critique the prior poster for his inane and
completely inaccurate statements (which are numerous and regular), I
will express some humility.

Particularly with reference to this statement:

"Still no proof cigarettes CAUSE cancer anymore than there is science
that proves man-made CO2 causes global warming."

'benj' claims to have many science degrees and yet, manages to come out
with the insane statement referenced above.

So, I ask again: Why critique my (mostly correct) comments and ignore
benj's insanity?
--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au
Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn
2018-04-09 00:02:08 UTC
So, I ask again: Why […] ignore benj's insanity?
I did not.

PointedEars
--
Q: What happens when electrons lose their energy?
A: They get Bohr'ed.

(from: WolframAlpha)
Trevor Wilson
2018-04-09 00:12:19 UTC
Post by Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn
So, I ask again: Why […] ignore benj's insanity?
I did not.
**Then feel free to post your response. I must have missed it.
--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au
Sergio
2018-04-09 00:36:41 UTC
Post by Trevor Wilson
Post by Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn
So, I ask again: Why […] ignore benj's insanity?
I did not.
**Then feel free to post your response. I must have missed it.
he is/was already free.

by your own admission, you missed it.
Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn
2018-04-09 01:45:03 UTC
Post by Trevor Wilson
Post by Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn
So, I ask again: Why […] ignore benj's insanity?
I did not.
**Then feel free to post your response. I must have missed it.
You have missed that, by refuting your claims and source, I have also
refuted the corresponding claim of “benj”, whom you quoted and I have
in my killfile.

Trying to convince an ignorant is a waste of time. Trying to convince a
misguided person might be, too, but it is worth it. Informing the general
public is always a good idea.

Prefixing your own text with two asterisks is uncommon and unnecessary here.

Address munging is anti-social and constitutes a violation of the first of
the “Rules for usage” of your service provider, individual.net, where it
also says: “Disregarding the rules may cause termination of access
privileges without further notice. Amounts paid will not be refunded,
neither partly nor in full.” You have been warned.

I will not read more of your postings until the From header field value of
your postings changes to an appropriate one (for me and others, that is a
value according to RFC 5536, § 3.1.2., different to what individual.net
falsely claims in section 5.3 of its FAQ).

<http://www.interhack.net/pubs/munging-harmful/>

*PLONK*

F’up2 poster

PointedEars
--
Q: What did the nuclear physicist order for lunch?
A: Fission chips.

(from: WolframAlpha)
benj
2018-04-09 03:50:26 UTC
Post by Trevor Wilson
Post by Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn
So, I ask again: Why […] ignore benj's insanity?
I did not.
**Then feel free to post your response. I must have missed it.
Trevor, Life is something you've missed. Clean up your act and come join
us!
Lofty Goat
2018-04-09 01:12:16 UTC
Post by Trevor Wilson
'benj' claims to have many science degrees and yet, manages to come
out with the insane statement referenced above.
Ben is, as I recall, a retired engineer. One of his favorite indoor
sports is posting nonsense to the physics groups so he can watch the
serious posters foam at the mouth. Although neither crazy nor stupid,
he does have a pretty weird sense of humor.
Goat
Trevor Wilson
2018-04-09 01:40:35 UTC
Post by Lofty Goat
Post by Trevor Wilson
'benj' claims to have many science degrees and yet, manages to come
out with the insane statement referenced above.
Ben is, as I recall, a retired engineer. One of his favorite indoor
sports is posting nonsense to the physics groups so he can watch the
serious posters foam at the mouth. Although neither crazy nor stupid,
he does have a pretty weird sense of humor.
**I can only judge a person by their words and deeds. Judged by his
words, benj is a moron. I don't know how you can claim that he is
anything else, unless you know him, or have enjoyed a private
communication with him.
--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au
benj
2018-04-09 03:56:35 UTC
Post by Trevor Wilson
Post by Trevor Wilson
'benj' claims to have many science degrees and yet, manages to come
out with the insane statement referenced above.
Ben is, as I recall, a retired engineer.  One of his favorite indoor
sports is posting nonsense to the physics groups so he can watch the
serious posters foam at the mouth.  Although neither crazy nor stupid,
he does have a pretty weird sense of humor.
**I can only judge a person by their words and deeds. Judged by his
words, benj is a moron. I don't know how you can claim that he is
anything else, unless you know him, or have enjoyed a private
communication with him.
High praise from someone from Oz. It's like a gorilla saying, "I don't
understand humans. They are morons."

Hint: Trevor, Sergio actually possesses science knowledge and ability,
something which it is impossible for a journalist-propagandist such as
yourself to judge. Trust the opinion of others who are likewise
knowledgeable. That's the best a strategic writer like you can hope for.

I tell you SErgio "knows sumptin"!
Trevor Wilson
2018-04-09 04:05:59 UTC
Post by benj
Post by Trevor Wilson
Post by Trevor Wilson
'benj' claims to have many science degrees and yet, manages to come
out with the insane statement referenced above.
Ben is, as I recall, a retired engineer.  One of his favorite indoor
sports is posting nonsense to the physics groups so he can watch the
serious posters foam at the mouth.  Although neither crazy nor stupid,
he does have a pretty weird sense of humor.
**I can only judge a person by their words and deeds. Judged by his
words, benj is a moron. I don't know how you can claim that he is
anything else, unless you know him, or have enjoyed a private
communication with him.
High praise from someone from Oz. It's like a gorilla saying, "I don't
understand humans. They are morons."
Hint: Trevor, Sergio actually possesses science knowledge and ability,
**I am sure Sergio does. YOU, OTOH, do not. You are a scientific
ignoramus. Sergio's qualifications are not at issue. Yours are.
Post by benj
something which it is impossible for a journalist-propagandist such as
yourself to judge. Trust the opinion of others who are likewise
knowledgeable. That's the best a strategic writer like you can hope for.
I tell you SErgio "knows sumptin"!
**I'm sure he does. You are the moron here, not Sergio.
--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au
benj
Nope. You are the dishonest moron here.
Sergio
Bill Clinton didn't inhale.
kensi
2018-04-09 14:52:03 UTC
[snip most of epic SPNAKage of ko0ky benj]

Keep up the good work!
Post by Trevor Wilson
**It has nothing to do with grammar and everything to do with attempting
to establish what you actually believe.
There's no such thing as "what benj actually believes". High-RWA types
like him outsource ontological queries to the likes of Fox News and
Breitbart, rather than build their own in-house ontologies and query
those. He quite literally does not *have* a worldview. Nor does Trump,
nor do the lot of them. It's part of what makes them such kOoks.

Instead they have external "fonts of truth(iness)" on speed-dial, with
maybe some internal caching. But this caching isn't a true self-managed
ontology, because they do no gardening of it, as is apparent when (as
always) it ends up being a mass of contradictions and
empirically-invalidated nonsense (such as climate change denial).

See: https://theauthoritarians.org/donald-trump-and-authoritarian-followers/

"They are highly dogmatic. Because /they have mainly gotten their
beliefs from the authorities in their lives, rather than think things
out for themselves/, they have no real defense when facts or events
indicate they are wrong. So they just dig in their heels and refuse to
change."

(emphasis added)
in here." ~Checkmate
2018-04-09 14:59:02 UTC
Post by Trevor Wilson
[...]
STFU cunt.

by Negros."

attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

claim to be a jew
max headroom
<yawn>
James McGinn
2018-04-08 05:41:09 UTC
Post by kensi
A 1988 Royal Dutch Shell report recently published online shows that the
company knew
This is a retarded claim. Even now global warming is just a strained conjecture. How did somebody know then what we are only guessing at now.

Global warming groupies are the dumbest of the dumbl