Good reasons Earth is Alone Having Life
reber G=emc^2
2018-03-12 16:43:13 UTC
#1 Universe having billions of life planets these aliens would have found us.#2 We see only water flowing on Earth all other rock planets no running warm water.#3 Distance from sun.#4 Atmosphere #5 Its crazy thinking comets gave Earth oceans. Bert
hanson
2018-03-12 17:58:31 UTC
"reber G=emc^2" <***@gmail.com> wrote
that Bert's crazy thinking comes from Glazier being
<http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal> who
pimps <https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments>
and constantly posts -tales-about-tails- to hide and cover up
<http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent> [1] which
is very different from SwineBert's posted, phony Sanctimony,
(see Bert's filthy and criminal details inside [1], wherein
Bert says:
"I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex & an
IQ of 1.22", and "I know how everything works." because...
"My Grandfathers had tails". Trebert (see link [2 & 3] below)
"The bigger their tail the more they looks like an
asshole on steroids" (asteroids). No tail very small. It fits Bert
"Most have one tail. Some have two, (WOW)

"They have little spin if any at all." "They do not rotate"
"They hav no Twins. Even ones with two tails."
"Their tails show this reality when making U turns". Trebert
which is why...
"I park & bark in the dark. I'm of low wit & a stupid shit."
"My bar tab for Bud Light broke all records". Bert
"I use Cocaine which is a wonder-drug for me". Bert
"I am all alone in my van with my bucket that I shit into"
"I have profound conversations with that bucket. (see link [3] below)
."I feel very safe when I lie. I will lie till I die.O ya. Trebert."
"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does"
"I am all alone in my van and I am very depressed". Bert
"Why am I not loved by all. I am very depressed". Bert.
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true. O ya" -- Bert.
[3]
hmmm...<snicker>...<chortle>...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFLMAO
:
m***@gmail.com
2018-03-13 04:26:47 UTC
Post by reber G=emc^2
#1 Universe having billions of life planets these aliens would have found us.#2 We see only water flowing on Earth all other rock planets no running warm water.#3 Distance from sun.#4 Atmosphere #5 Its crazy thinking comets gave Earth oceans. Bert
It is not as easy to make contact as science fiction would have it...
We are not that special Bert.
reber G=emc^2
2018-03-13 19:05:54 UTC
We could be very special.No reason to think Earth type planets are common.Bert
hanson
2018-03-13 20:01:42 UTC
"reber G=emc^2" <***@gmail.com> hopes
to "be very special" because, Bert said:
"My bar tab for Bud Light broke all records". Bert.
"I use Cocaine which is a wonder-drug for me", Bert.
"Why am I posting this,its making me cry as it always does"
"I am all alone in my van with my bucket that I shit into"
"Why am I not loved by all. I am very depressed". Bert
"I'll be buried-face-down for the echo of my words to fade away",
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true. O ya" -- Bert.
m***@gmail.com
2018-03-13 20:10:37 UTC
Post by reber G=emc^2
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by reber G=emc^2
#1 Universe having billions of life planets these aliens would have found us.#2 We see only water flowing on Earth all other rock planets no running warm water.#3 Distance from sun.#4 Atmosphere #5 Its crazy thinking comets gave Earth oceans. Bert
It is not as easy to make contact as science fiction would have it...
We are not that special Bert.
We could be very special.No reason to think Earth type planets are common.Bert
It is the opposite. There is sameness universal.
You are a moron. Stars are alike. Fusion would
be the same. So quantities of elements would
be in a universal sameness for planets and life.

Mitchell Raemsch