Why Do Vorticces Exist in the Atmosphere?
James McGinn
2017-11-04 15:43:01 UTC
On Friday, November 3, 2017 at 7:45:06 PM UTC-7, ***@gmail.com wrote:
> Meteorology isn't wheel like...
> Tornadoes and dust devils are all held together by a nonsolid
> radius or diameter. The center moves the whole tornado and dust devil
> as the matter goes around in a circle; perfect diameter order to the other side.
>
> Mitchell Raemsch

You are asking the right questions. But the answer is extremely counterintuitive.

A tornado is like the hose on a vacuum cleaner. It has gas moving up through it and it is surrounded by gas. But the sheath of the tornado has to have some kind of structural resilience or else it couldn't possibly function as such. IOW, there must be something about it that makes it stronger than just gas.

Water (liquid water) in the atmosphere is the only element that has any possibility of providing resolution for this issue. (Most people are too dimwitted to even realize there is an issue here.)

Liquid water has anomalously high surface tension. Wind shear conditions maximize the surface area, thereby maximizing the surface tension, producing a thick plasma-like gas that is the basis of the sheath of the tornado. Vortices conserve the high energy boundary, thus conserving the wind shear internally.

This is all cutting edge stuff, so don't expect to find much support for any of this from meteorological imbeciles. And be aware that meteorology is more of a secular religion than it is a science.

Read this and study it. The answers are here but the answers are not easy:
Plasma
http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16582#p117060
Why Meteorology is a Cargo Cult Science
http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16613
reber G=emc^2
2017-11-05 17:53:32 UTC

Hot and cold.Last tornado hit me with heavy hail stones.put dents in my car.It made full page news.Trebert
Serg io
2017-11-05 20:39:11 UTC

again Mcginn presents his warped imagination, no facts, and spreads insults
reber G=emc^2
2017-11-06 22:57:39 UTC

Solar systems biggest VORTEX is Jupiter's eye I often wonder when it came to be? Trebert
Double-A
2017-11-07 22:02:52 UTC
On Monday, November 6, 2017 at 2:57:46 PM UTC-8, reber G=emc^2 wrote:
> On Sunday, November 5, 2017 at 12:39:32 PM UTC-8, Serg io wrote:

> > > Hot and cold.Last tornado hit me with heavy hail stones.put dents in my car.It made full page news.Trebert
> > >

> > again Mcginn presents his warped imagination, no facts, and spreads insults
>
> Solar systems biggest VORTEX is Jupiter's eye I often wonder when it came to be? Trebert

Could have always been there. Could it be ... the eye of G-d! ???

Double-A
Serg io
2017-11-07 22:21:52 UTC

if so it is rotating with Jupeter, Scanning the universe...
reber G=emc^2
2017-11-09 18:06:01 UTC

hanson
2017-11-09 18:13:23 UTC
"Retardreber G=emc^2" <***@gmail.com> wrote
____ nothing_____ which is a good sign. O ya. Go figure
hanson
2017-11-06 04:18:18 UTC
"reber G=emc^2" <***@gmail.com> wrote that
the "Last tornado hit me with heavy hail stones which put
dents in my pinhead. It made new toilet paper full of shit
from Trebert <http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig>
reber G=emc^2
2017-11-06 22:58:05 UTC
hanson
2017-11-07 05:47:48 UTC
"reber G=emc^2" <***@gmail.com> wrote:
hanson wrote that "reber G=emc^2"
<***@gmail.com> bragged that the "Last tornado
hit me, Bert, with heavy hail stones which put dents in Bert's
pinhead. It made new toilet paper full of shit from Trebert
who is <http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig>

hanson wrote:
Glazier, is that clearer and clear enough for you now?
Instead of you posting your daily sorry & sad flurry of
Glazierola, keep going with what you said in the post of
yours, yesterday, when...

"reber G=emc^2" <***@gmail.com> wrote in message
under Re: Most Interesting Distance Between Earth and Moon:
> "I got to cut off for I made too many posts.Hmmm TreBert "

hnason wrote:
Glazier, the less you post the less you will be reminded of
your own "book that just came out called 'Chickenshit',
from which excerpts are posted by & about

<http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017> with
<http://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-WRONG-Predictions> who
is <http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal> & does
this <http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>,
as he waits for <http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker>
but refuses <http://tinyurl.com/Herbert-Glazier-s-Reprieve> &
then <http://tinyurl.com/Jew-Swine-Glazier-cries> as seen
in his <http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017>
with <http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent> by
<http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig> who said
"it's tricky", but "it fits" & "it's on the money". "Go Figure" as
seen in <http://tinyurl.com/Bert-s-Selfintroductn-Oct2017> as
<http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-de-Minting > happened.
m***@gmail.com
2017-11-07 23:08:15 UTC
On Saturday, November 4, 2017 at 8:43:04 AM UTC-7, James McGinn wrote:
> On Friday, November 3, 2017 at 7:45:06 PM UTC-7, ***@gmail.com wrote:
> > Meteorology isn't wheel like...
> > Tornadoes and dust devils are all held together by a nonsolid
> > radius or diameter. The center moves the whole tornado and dust devil
> > as the matter goes around in a circle; perfect diameter order to the other side.
> >
> > Mitchell Raemsch
>
> You are asking the right questions. But the answer is extremely counterintuitive.
>
> A tornado is like the hose on a vacuum cleaner. It has gas moving up through it and it is surrounded by gas. But the sheath of the tornado has to have some kind of structural resilience or else it couldn't possibly function as such. IOW, there must be something about it that makes it stronger than just gas.
>
> Water (liquid water) in the atmosphere is the only element that has any possibility of providing resolution for this issue. (Most people are too dimwitted to even realize there is an issue here.)

issues absolutely everywhere...

> Liquid water has anomalously high surface tension. Wind shear conditions maximize the surface area, thereby maximizing the surface tension, producing a thick plasma-like gas that is the basis of the sheath of the tornado. Vortices conserve the high energy boundary, thus conserving the wind shear internally.
>
> This is all cutting edge stuff, so don't expect to find much support for any of this from meteorological imbeciles. And be aware that meteorology is more of a secular religion than it is a science.
>
> Read this and study it. The answers are here but the answers are not easy:
> Plasma
> http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16582#p117060
> Why Meteorology is a Cargo Cult Science
> http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16613

A Thunderbolt tornado? I don't think there is any rolling thunder...

Mitchell Raemsch
reber G=emc^2
2017-11-09 18:05:28 UTC

Jupiter's eye From heavy gases.Its fast rotation and heat layers make this vortex reality.Trebert
hanson
2017-11-09 18:18:17 UTC
"Retardreber G=emc^2" <***@gmail.com> wrote
to James McGinn" <***@gmail.com> who wrote
to Cretin & Swin Bert Glazier, for the 38th time
"Bert, you are one dumb SOB.
.. Bert, you are one dumb SOB.
... Bert, you are one dumb SOB.
.... Bert, you are one dumb SOB.
..... Bert, you are one-dumb-SOB....
...... & 33 times more... "only kooks like Bert don't get it"
James McGinn
2018-02-24 21:01:48 UTC
James McGinn
2018-02-25 02:43:36 UTC
James McGinn
2018-03-24 03:58:23 UTC

reber G=emc^2
2018-03-26 21:19:47 UTC

Air with fast spin creates a vacuum core.Thus an inplosion is created.Tornatoes come to mind.Its in reality all about the force of a curve.Think airplane wings.I will do a post on curve and keep Einstein in mind.It all fits when you get the picture.Bert
Sergio
2018-03-26 21:21:09 UTC
On 3/26/2018 4:19 PM, reber G=emc^2 wrote:
> On Friday, March 23, 2018 at 8:58:26 PM UTC-7, James McGinn wrote:

<snip crap>

the SPIN is IN ! Bert nailed it!
benj
2018-03-26 21:59:01 UTC
On 3/26/2018 5:21 PM, Sergio wrote:
> On 3/26/2018 4:19 PM, reber G=emc^2 wrote:

> <snip crap>
>

>> Air with fast spin creates a vacuum core.Thus an inplosion is created.Tornatoes come to mind.Its in reality all about the force of a curve.Think airplane wings.I will do a post on curve and keep Einstein in mind.It all fits when you get the picture.Bert
>>

> the SPIN is IN ! Bert nailed it!

<SNORT>!

Mitch is STILL and idiot.
James McGinn
2018-03-27 17:55:12 UTC

Without plasma you all look like idiots.
James McGinn
2018-04-02 00:34:20 UTC

James McGinn
2018-04-06 02:46:02 UTC

James McGinn
2018-05-05 20:44:36 UTC

reber G=emc^2
2018-05-07 20:09:23 UTC

Air has vortex created in every size and strength.From tornadoes to will of the wisp.Even seen on Mars with an gas so thin..Bert
James McGinn
2018-05-07 20:17:21 UTC

In order for a vortice to form naturally you must have a fluid that has greater viscosity than the gas that flows through the vortice. Otherwise all you get is turbulence.
m***@gmail.com
2018-05-08 04:58:04 UTC
On Monday, May 7, 2018 at 1:17:24 PM UTC-7, James McGinn wrote:
> On Monday, May 7, 2018 at 1:09:26 PM UTC-7, reber G=emc^2 wrote:

> > Air has vortex created in every size and strength.From tornadoes to will of the wisp.Even seen on Mars with an gas so thin..Bert
>
> In order for a vortice to form naturally you must have a fluid that has greater viscosity than the gas that flows through the vortice. Otherwise all you get is turbulence.

How does round movement happen without a solid radius Roy Masters?
If the Sun is plasma where did its electrons go?

Mitchell Raemsch
reber G=emc^2
2018-05-08 18:31:23 UTC

Angle of air currents gives air a twisting vortex.Bert
hanson
2018-05-08 19:15:37 UTC
"reber G=emc^2" <***@gmail.com> shows
that because of Bert's "Angle of air "
TurdBert never had a real pair. O ya.
------- See: Glazier's Dossier -------
James McGinn
2018-05-09 04:29:54 UTC
Hey Hanson.

So, why Bert?

Did his dog shit on your lawn?

James McGinn
Atmospherics physicist
Solving Tornadoes
See my posts on Thunderbolts forum
hanson
2018-05-09 04:41:53 UTC
"James McGinnipig" <***@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Hanson.
> So, why Bert?
> Did his dog shit on your lawn?

hanson wrote:
So, McGinnipig, your memory appears to fail you. Pity.
Scroll down to the end of the post below where it
answers your profound concerns. LOL

"James McGinnipig" wrote:
> You are obsessed with Bert. Why?

hanson wrote:
McGinnipig, read the previous, above lines marked as [1].
LOL
reber G=emc^2
2018-05-08 18:34:23 UTC

Electrons are in orbit around sun's surface.Some reach Earth and are trapped by Earth's magnet field.Think arora Bert
hanson
2018-05-08 19:15:12 UTC
That then was a classic litter from
Bert who is the Stink-Face Shitter.
------- See: Glazier's Dossier -------
James McGinn
2018-03-27 17:50:04 UTC

Yes, Bert nailed it! Aerodynamics play a huge role in the atmosphere and with tornadogenesis.
hanson
2018-03-26 21:46:46 UTC
"PedoBert" aka StoolGlazier" <***@gmail.com> wrote
on 25-Mar-2018, re: ~ "Bert to improve Trump's Border-wall":
> "Why not a deep trench with Fl.gators? Electric eels.
>Satt water sharks.Strong acid.Skunk smell.etc. Bert"
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true. Bert
"Get the picture", "O ya", "I know why", "Go figure". Bert.

PedoGlazier,
1) Where does the water come from to fill your trench,
in that 2000 mile long desert, which goes over several
mountain ranges up to 800 feet high?
2) Why wouldn't the Immigrants not simply use an
inflatable $5-rubber-dinghy to paddle across?
They are rational. YOU, PedoBert, are not. LOL

StoolBert,
No wonder that your Mexican pool-playing ex-cronies
referred to you as

_ Glazier, "la judio cerdo idioto" _, (the idiotic Jewish Pig)._

Swine Bert,
What will work tho' to keep-them-out, is you telling them
that you, <http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal>
being Face-ShitterGlazier, waits for then to practice your
<https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments> on them.

.... hmmm... <snicker>... ahahahAHAHA... ROTFLMAO
James McGinn
2018-03-27 17:45:47 UTC
On Monday, March 26, 2018 at 2:19:52 PM UTC-7, reber G=emc^2 wrote:
> On Friday, March 23, 2018 at 8:58:26 PM UTC-7, James McGinn wrote:

> > > You are asking the right questions. But the answer is extremely counterintuitive.
> > >
> > > A tornado is like the hose on a vacuum cleaner. It has gas moving up through it and it is surrounded by gas. But the sheath of the tornado has to have some kind of structural resilience or else it couldn't possibly function as such. IOW, there must be something about it that makes it stronger than just gas.
> > >
> > > Water (liquid water) in the atmosphere is the only element that has any possibility of providing resolution for this issue. (Most people are too dimwitted to even realize there is an issue here.)
> > >
> > > Liquid water has anomalously high surface tension. Wind shear conditions maximize the surface area, thereby maximizing the surface tension, producing a thick plasma-like gas that is the basis of the sheath of the tornado. Vortices conserve the high energy boundary, thus conserving the wind shear internally.
> > >
> > > This is all cutting edge stuff, so don't expect to find much support for any of this from meteorological imbeciles. And be aware that meteorology is more of a secular religion than it is a science.
> > >
> > > Read this and study it. The answers are here but the answers are not easy:
> > > Plasma
> > > http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16582#p117060
> > > Why Meteorology is a Cargo Cult Science
> > > http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16613
>
> Air with fast spin creates a vacuum core.

Without some kind of mechanism to prevent gases from mixing the speed can't be maintained. In my model a water-based plasma emerges on wind shear boundaries and will even begin to encircles the flow, acting as the sheath that maintains the structure that itself maintains the separation.

Thus an inplosion is created.Tornatoes come to mind.Its in reality all about the force of a curve.Think airplane wings.I will do a post on curve and keep Einstein in mind.It all fits when you get the picture.Bert

You are correct. Ultimately it all has to do with principles of aerodynamics. Think of the plasma as providing the function of the wing.