Discussion:
Sheldon Glashow flunked the Physics lifelong-generation Test
Add Reply
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-02-24 21:06:42 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Sheldon Glashow flunked the Physics lifelong-generation Test

Physics lifelong-generation Test & Sheldon Glashow flunked it

Now in each generation of about 50 years, there is a big question in science which the general population participates in-- for example Continental Drift from about 1930 to 1970. And from 1980 to present the question is Climate Change. Big science questions where the general public participates in.

Now there is a Science lifelong-generation Test. It has but one question, do you believe and accept Global Warming Climate Change, and has never vocalized any opposition to it? If yes, well, you pass, if no, well, you were never a scientist, never.

Now, Physics has a lifelong-generation Test. Here again, only one question is needed.

PHYSICS TEST::

1) You studied momentum in physics, especially angular momentum, and, can you have Chemistry and the Chemical Bond, the ionic, covalent, metallic bonding, if the Proton was 938MeV while electron is .5MeV. Or, can this bonding exist only when the Proton is 840 MeV, electron = muon = 105 MeV, and the .5MeV particle is Dirac's magnetic monopole. So, which is it. Chemistry exists only if 840 to 105 MeV for angular momentum sake or 938 to .5?

So, all physicists who studied and thought they mastered physics, turns out, they are so pitiful, so pathetic in physics understanding of just about anything, that they believe you can have Chemistry with a 938 MeV proton with a .5 MeV electron.

Sheldon Glashow flunked the Physics Test of a lifetime-generation test.

AP



Michael Moroney writes:
8:24 AM (6 hours ago)
Still no evidence or proof the electron
AP writes: at least Sheldon can do percentages correctly, whereas Moroney thinks 938 MeV is short of 945MeV by 12%, no wonder Moroney failed science
James McGinn
2018-02-25 02:43:49 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Sheldon Glashow flunked the Physics lifelong-generation Test
Physics lifelong-generation Test & Sheldon Glashow flunked it
Now in each generation of about 50 years, there is a big question in science which the general population participates in-- for example Continental Drift from about 1930 to 1970. And from 1980 to present the question is Climate Change. Big science questions where the general public participates in.
Now there is a Science lifelong-generation Test. It has but one question, do you believe and accept Global Warming Climate Change, and has never vocalized any opposition to it? If yes, well, you pass, if no, well, you were never a scientist, never.
Now, Physics has a lifelong-generation Test. Here again, only one question is needed.
1) You studied momentum in physics, especially angular momentum, and, can you have Chemistry and the Chemical Bond, the ionic, covalent, metallic bonding, if the Proton was 938MeV while electron is .5MeV. Or, can this bonding exist only when the Proton is 840 MeV, electron = muon = 105 MeV, and the .5MeV particle is Dirac's magnetic monopole. So, which is it. Chemistry exists only if 840 to 105 MeV for angular momentum sake or 938 to .5?
So, all physicists who studied and thought they mastered physics, turns out, they are so pitiful, so pathetic in physics understanding of just about anything, that they believe you can have Chemistry with a 938 MeV proton with a .5 MeV electron.
Sheldon Glashow flunked the Physics Test of a lifetime-generation test.
AP
8:24 AM (6 hours ago)
Still no evidence or proof the electron
AP writes: at least Sheldon can do percentages correctly, whereas Moroney thinks 938 MeV is short of 945MeV by 12%, no wonder Moroney failed science
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-02-28 17:24:10 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Saturday, February 24, 2018 at 8:43:52 PM UTC-6, James McGinn wrote:


i always had reason oin 1999 i just didnt explain they belong to the animal world in the zoo the american rockstars i never wanted to mess with them cause they were diferent they are not human (1)
By ***@__.__ 1 post 3 views updated Feb 27




they ate my fake laughters in 1999 as a diversion for my experiment (1)
By ***@__.__ 1 post 3 views updated Feb 27




in 1999 i thought by doing my experiment with the animals i could learn to be like them and get even at her ->i failed she laughed at me i wull never get even with her i only laugh again after she is dead and america too (1)
By ***@__.__ 1 post 3 views updated Feb 27




she wanted me to belong to her world where she was a winner the queen and i the loser the servant so i chose not to belong not to exist in her world of shit to her zoo (1)
By ***@__.__ 1 post 3 views updated Feb 27




the king kong was america in 1999 cause i was not there i didnt exist the word I ME never existed (1)
By ***@__.__ 1 post 2 views updated Feb 27




solutions manual, test bank for Calculus, 11th Edition, 11e Ron Larson, Bruce H. Edwards (1)
By ***@gmail.com 1 post 2 views updated Feb 27

AP writes: Is McGinn spamming out of UCLA?



UCLA Physics dept
Ernest Abers
Elihu Abrahams
Katsushi Arisaka
Michalis Bachtis
Eric Becklin
Zvi Bern
Rubin Braunstein
Stuart Brown
Robijn Bruinsma
Charles Buchanan
Wesley Campbell
Troy Carter
Sudip Chakravarty
W. Gilbert Clark
John Cornwall
Robert Cousins
Eric D'Hoker
Robert Finkelstein
Christian Fronsdal
Walter Gekelman
Graciela Gelmini
George Gruner
Michael Gutperle
Brad Hansen
Jay Hauser
Karoly Holczer
Huan Huang
Eric Hudson
George Igo
Per Kraus
Alexander Kusenko
Thomas Mason
George Morales
Warren Mori
Steven Moszkowski
Christoph Niemann
Kumar Patel
Roberto Peccei
Claudio Pellegrini
Seth Putterman
B. Regan
James Rosenzweig
Joseph Rudnick
David Saltzberg
William Slater
Reiner Stenzel
Terry Tomboulis
Jean Turner


   /\-------/\
   \::O:::O::/
  (::_  ^  _::)
   \_`-----'_/
You mean the classroom is the world, not just my cubbyhole in LA?
And, even though you-- professors of physics, want to remain stupid in not knowing what is really the electron in atoms, your students deserve better.
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-03-21 23:32:34 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Saturday, February 24, 2018 at 8:43:52 PM UTC-6, James McGinn wrote:


she landed on me in 1998 i never landed back on h (1)
By ***@__.__ 1 post 0 views updated 6:08 PM



Announcing the Next Bobo Pool! (111)
By Nadegda 111 posts 16 views updated 6:08 PM



there were things no one told me (1)
By ***@__.__ 1 post 0 views updated 6:02 PM




Rent closely tracks gas prices. (6)
By Jeff-Relf.Me 6 posts 5 views updated 6:01 PM

AP writes:: the above sh)thead poster is here to sell his filter app and in the meantime shoves all other legitimate posters off the front page
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-03-23 01:51:00 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
♥♥♥AMAZING HEKETAMINE..XANAX,NOR 1 post 1 view updated 6:40 PM


Our services... ♥♥XANAX,NORCO, DILUADID, MATHADONE PERCOCET RITALIN HYDROCODONE fentanyl brand1 post 0 views updated 6:39 PM


AP writes:: the above sh)thead poster is here to sell or is he here to push posters off the front page
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-02-27 05:40:56 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Michael Moroney wrote:
11:29 PM (5 minutes ago)
does not "do physics"
There are some places here that use "geothermal" for heating and cooling
but even these are solar power in disguise.  They pump water from wells
from where the temperature is the average over many years and extract heat
from it (in the winter) and dump heat into it (in the summer) and pump the
water back into the ground.  The water is about 55F out of the ground.
AP writes: At least Sheldon knows correctly what Geothermal is
Sheldon Glashow flunked the Physics lifelong-generation Test
Physics lifelong-generation Test & Sheldon Glashow flunked it
Now in each generation of about 50 years, there is a big question in science which the general population participates in-- for example Continental Drift from about 1930 to 1970. And from 1980 to present the question is Climate Change. Big science questions where the general public participates in.
Now there is a Science lifelong-generation Test. It has but one question, do you believe and accept Global Warming Climate Change, and has never vocalized any opposition to it? If yes, well, you pass, if no, well, you were never a scientist, never.
Now, Physics has a lifelong-generation Test. Here again, only one question is needed.
1) You studied momentum in physics, especially angular momentum, and, can you have Chemistry and the Chemical Bond, the ionic, covalent, metallic bonding, if the Proton was 938MeV while electron is .5MeV. Or, can this bonding exist only when the Proton is 840 MeV, electron = muon = 105 MeV, and the .5MeV particle is Dirac's magnetic monopole. So, which is it. Chemistry exists only if 840 to 105 MeV for angular momentum sake or 938 to .5?
So, all physicists who studied and thought they mastered physics, turns out, they are so pitiful, so pathetic in physics understanding of just about anything, that they believe you can have Chemistry with a 938 MeV proton with a .5 MeV electron.
Sheldon Glashow flunked the Physics Test of a lifetime-generation test.
AP
8:24 AM (6 hours ago)
Still no evidence or proof the electron
AP writes: at least Sheldon can do percentages correctly, whereas Moroney thinks 938 MeV is short of 945MeV by 12%, no wonder Moroney failed science
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-03-01 03:59:24 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Making magic closets with a stargate (31)
By KCIR2 31 posts 14 views updated 9:37 PM


When my monitor is off for 4 hours or more, last 2 years. (1)
By Jeff-Relf.Me 3 posts 2 views updated 9:05 PM




Goat boy, Pnal, Sergio, Ed Prochak, Bodkin, Paco (Frank): What is the number one reason each of you believes clear moist air contains gaseous H2O? (1)
By James McGinn 60 posts 72 views updated 8:10 PM

+ 7 others

This topic has been hidden because you reported it for abuse. (+2 more)


Simple Question About Phase Diagram of H2O (3)
By James McGinn 51 posts 161 views updated 8:07 PM

+ 9 others

This topic has been hidden because it was flagged for abuse.

Bodkin claims Avogadro didn't realize that H2O isn't an ideal gas (3)
By James McGinn 97 posts 179 views updated 8:06 PM

AP writes:: Is Sheldon's writings in physics any better than the spammer James McGinn? It is a cinch, that McGinn would never understand the electron is 105 MeV and the .5 MeV particle is Dirac's monopole. But is Sheldon also incapable of recognizing this fact.
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Sheldon Glashow flunked the Physics lifelong-generation Test
Physics lifelong-generation Test & Sheldon Glashow flunked it
Now in each generation of about 50 years, there is a big question in science which the general population participates in-- for example Continental Drift from about 1930 to 1970. And from 1980 to present the question is Climate Change. Big science questions where the general public participates in.
Now there is a Science lifelong-generation Test. It has but one question, do you believe and accept Global Warming Climate Change, and has never vocalized any opposition to it? If yes, well, you pass, if no, well, you were never a scientist, never.
Now, Physics has a lifelong-generation Test. Here again, only one question is needed.
1) You studied momentum in physics, especially angular momentum, and, can you have Chemistry and the Chemical Bond, the ionic, covalent, metallic bonding, if the Proton was 938MeV while electron is .5MeV. Or, can this bonding exist only when the Proton is 840 MeV, electron = muon = 105 MeV, and the .5MeV particle is Dirac's magnetic monopole. So, which is it. Chemistry exists only if 840 to 105 MeV for angular momentum sake or 938 to .5?
So, all physicists who studied and thought they mastered physics, turns out, they are so pitiful, so pathetic in physics understanding of just about anything, that they believe you can have Chemistry with a 938 MeV proton with a .5 MeV electron.
Sheldon Glashow flunked the Physics Test of a lifetime-generation test.
AP
8:24 AM (6 hours ago)
Still no evidence or proof the electron
AP writes: at least Sheldon can do percentages correctly, whereas Moroney thinks 938 MeV is short of 945MeV by 12%, no wonder Moroney failed science
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-03-01 20:24:13 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
my race is the infoerior to all according to what they said they said that that im nervous->whenever i show interest in a girl she turns to an inferior race guy juts like her she is not the only one but she claims she was the queen for some reason there were so many but she claims shje is the only one (1)
By ***@__.__ 1 post 0 views updated 1:48 PM


i know about 1999 reason only aplies if theres at least one blue monkey in the gang alway against the non blue usually female->if the non blue has reason reason doesnt apply viced dices the result of teh throwing of the dice is always the same->always the jungle->the reason of jesus didnt work cause he got crucified too (1)
By ***@__.__ 1 post 0 views updated 1:40 PM


their 1999 age of reason falied cause it never won reason always fails its the jungle i was right they are monkeys (1)
By ***@__.__ 1 post 0 views updated 1:33 PM


they sodl all those lies about having reason in 1999 it was all bullshit it was all about she blue and im not-> you liars and cheaters LOSERS they could not win me in reason
By ***@__.__ 1 post 0 views updated 1:28 PM


AP writes:: Is there much difference between the above spammers, commercial spammers who try to get you to buy their spam filter, to make a buck and the spamming of Sheldon , spamming for more accelerators but failing to have anything of physical importance to look for-- . What we need is a real scientist who finds that the Real Proton = 840 MeV, Real Electron = 105 MeV, and that tiny .5 MeV particle was Dirac's monopole. Much of the Nobel prizes in physics since 1950 were awarded to petty spammers of physics-- idiots that never even mastered angular momentum, for to master angular momentum you would instantly recognize that the Covalent bonding in Chemistry needs a mechanics of 840 to 105, not a mechanics of 938 to .5.
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Sheldon Glashow flunked the Physics lifelong-generation Test
Physics lifelong-generation Test & Sheldon Glashow flunked it
Now in each generation of about 50 years, there is a big question in science which the general population participates in-- for example Continental Drift from about 1930 to 1970. And from 1980 to present the question is Climate Change. Big science questions where the general public participates in.
Now there is a Science lifelong-generation Test. It has but one question, do you believe and accept Global Warming Climate Change, and has never vocalized any opposition to it? If yes, well, you pass, if no, well, you were never a scientist, never.
Now, Physics has a lifelong-generation Test. Here again, only one question is needed.
1) You studied momentum in physics, especially angular momentum, and, can you have Chemistry and the Chemical Bond, the ionic, covalent, metallic bonding, if the Proton was 938MeV while electron is .5MeV. Or, can this bonding exist only when the Proton is 840 MeV, electron = muon = 105 MeV, and the .5MeV particle is Dirac's magnetic monopole. So, which is it. Chemistry exists only if 840 to 105 MeV for angular momentum sake or 938 to .5?
So, all physicists who studied and thought they mastered physics, turns out, they are so pitiful, so pathetic in physics understanding of just about anything, that they believe you can have Chemistry with a 938 MeV proton with a .5 MeV electron.
Sheldon Glashow flunked the Physics Test of a lifetime-generation test.
AP
8:24 AM (6 hours ago)
Still no evidence or proof the electron
AP writes: at least Sheldon can do percentages correctly, whereas Moroney thinks 938 MeV is short of 945MeV by 12%, no wonder Moroney failed science
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-03-03 01:05:18 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2017 16:05:59 -0800 (PST)

Subject: PAGE10, 1-10, Evidence proving Atom Totality, Solid Body Rotation
PLUTONIUM-ATOM-TOTALITY-UNIVERSE, 8th ed. 2017
From: Archimedes Plutonium <***@gmail.com>
Injection-Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2017 00:05:59 +0000

PAGE10, 1-10, Evidence proving Atom Totality, Solid Body Rotation PLUTONIUM-ATOM-TOTALITY-UNIVERSE, 8th ed. 2017

Now I delve into the fact that Solid Body Rotation exists only from EM theory where we have Velocity proportional to radius for magnetic-monopoles=current, making a circuit in the Faraday/Lenz law. Currently, Big Bang, General Relativity BBEGR is trying to explain solid body rotation with a silly "dark matter" dark mass, dark energy, when all you really need to know is that the forces of physics are all unified as a EM force which has a range of force strength from r, to 1/r, to 1/r^2 (which, in final analysis is a Logarithmic force not an inverse square). There, problem solved. That motion in a Observable Universe which is an electron dot cloud of an Atom Totality would be motion of the EM theory which allows for motion as V= r, solid-body, and V proportional to a constant 1/r, and V proportional to 1/r^2.

There has been a uproar of worry over solid body rotation found in spiral galaxies for about 5 decades now, that many spiral galaxies have solid body rotation of their stars close in to the nucleus of the galaxy. But there has been much too much neglect of assessing our own solar system for the Saturn Rings are likely to be Solid Body Rotation in part, or full. So, not only is there solid body motion in spiral galaxies but likely here in our own solar system.

Now Solid Body Rotation is probably the best observable evidence the Universe is a single Cosmic Atom because we see so much Solid Body Rotation, that a structureless BBEGR cannot even start to explain other than hypothesize dark matter, dark energy which clearly none has ever been seen. When physics gets a "big observation in" such as solid-body rotation, the physicists would immediately tack on some ad hoc nonsense of dark matter and dark energy, rather than do the logical thing-- look in EM theory for solidbody rotation motion.

Now let me define Solid Body Rotation as that in which any 2 points in the plane figure have the same distance apart from one another while being rotated. Their rotation or revolving as if they are a solid body. If we paint 2 dots on a music record and then place onto a turntable, those 2 dots will maintain the same figure as the record is moving round and round.

And many people are surprised, very surprised to find out that our Solar System has plenty of examples of Solid Body Rotation. The Rings of Saturn as the finest single example, of rigid body rotation of SubRings of Saturn. Even Maxwell in the 1860s did some work on the Rings of Saturn, although Maxwell had primitive telescopes back then. And the Meteor Belt is another example, although far less of a percentage of rigid-body rotation than the Saturn subrings. The electromagnetism involved with the Rings of Saturn since ice is a van der Waals force of attraction make them a higher percentage of Solid Body Rotation than the Meteor Belt with its magnetic iron rocks. So we have percentages of solid body rotation where the Saturn subrings could be 75 to 90 percent solid body while the meteor belt be only 50%.

Harold Jeffreys in 1947 wrote a work "The effects of collisions on Saturn's Rings". And in Jeffreys work he states " Maxwell showed that a set of satellites moving in one circle about the planet would be stable, and that all the other suggested types-of-constitution, that he considered would be unstable." So, here we see that what Maxwell proposed was that you can have solid-body rotation of small particles-- ice globules in a thin SubRing of Saturn. Each SubRing is rigid body rotation. Further on, Jeffreys writes: "But a fluid ring could be arbitrarily thin if we abandon the hypothesis of rigid-body rotation, which in itself would suggest a very high viscosity." Here Jeffreys is wanting the Rings to be a fluid instead of ice globules, but he still has rigid-body-rotation of ice, not water.

In Electromagnetism theory with AP-Maxwell Equations (next chapter) we see at least three varieties of motion described by V proportional to radius R and known as solidbody motion, and with V proportional to 1/R as seen in Capacitors, and finally the well known force of V proportional to 1/R^2, which--only the last one of these, the 1/R^2 is familiar as the Newton gravity or General Relativity force strength, forgetting and leaving out the other two types, the R and 1/R.

So, how much of Saturn's Rings are solid-body rotation? Is it 75%. How much of the asteroid belt is rigid body rotation? Is it 50%, and would explain why some asteroids, as small as they are have moons such as Ida with Dactyl. It is not because of gravity as 1/R^2 but rather because gravity is EM force that can vary from R to 1/R to 1/R^2, and so, because asteroids are very much magnetic with all that iron the gravity involved is far more than 1/R^2. Same reasoning for Saturn Rings in that ice is a polar molecule of water which is more electromagnetic than other molecules and so the gravity of Saturn Rings is more closer to R or 1/R than to 1/R^2.

Is there anything in our Solar System that is nearly 100% rigid body, or solid body rotation? I believe many of the subrings of Saturn are rigid body rotation. I do not mean all of the Rings collectively is solidbody, but each individual subring is solidbody. And in fact is the cause of gaps between subrings.

Now, we need no high flung mathematics such as what Maxwell tried to give us an answer in 1860s. We can do this with elementary geometry in mind. 

We know the planets around the Sun follow a plane (ecliptic) of the Sun, such as the Rings of Saturn is a plane. So now, in comparison, what if the Solar ecliptic was filled with small planets such as the rings of saturn are ice globules. So, can a structure of a Sun Ring of Planets survive without solid-body rotation? Only unless each planet in a revolution had the same speed as the others and would keep the same spacing distance relative to the others. That means, in effect, rigid body motion of the same planets in the same orbital revolution. That means in a orbital band of revolution, the planets would have to have rigid body revolutions in order not to be colliding with the planet behind and the planet in front. 

Now the planets and the ice globules can have gaps of empty space between subrings where the motion in the further out subring is slower than the inner subring, or, it could be faster, because the only thing that is of concern is the planets or ice within each subring have rigid body motion. The entire Rings are not solidbody but the subrings are solidbody.

So, for Saturn, as Maxwell showed in 1860s, is not one vast plane of rigid body rotation. But for Saturn, each subring, separated from other subrings by empty space gaps is a rigid body rotation subring. 

Shame that in our recent spacecraft, Cassini, mission to collect data on Saturn, that no priority was given to finding out the extent of rigid body rotation of the Saturn subrings. Perhaps on the next mission to Saturn this topic takes top priority. But Cassini did take pictures of a spectacular hexagon shaped North Pole of Saturn. Hexagons are never created by Newton gravity or General Relativity gravity, instead, they are created by EM force such as van der Waals and is seen in snowflakes.

We see Saturn as a complete full disc of ice globules separated by gaps in the subrings. We do not see collisions and the scavenging of ice globules by faster or slower moving ice globules. We see a permanence of the rings and that stability and permanence means rigid or solid body motion. How much solid body? Perhaps for Saturn I would guess 75% or more. I need to look at those tiny moons of Saturn relative to the rings. As for the meteorite belt, the rigid body rotation is far less, perhaps 50%, for many in that belt stray away. But one thing in common with both the Rings and Asteroids, is that they have a more powerful electromagnetic force involved than a body that is mostly EM neutral.

The separation of rings by a gap is usually caused by a moon traveling in the gap, and thus indicating that the subrings of D, C, B, A, F, G, E, etc must be subrings of rigid or partial rigid body rotation. If not rigid body rotation, they would have disappeared a long time ago in forming another moon in that subring. 

Wikipedia page on Rings of Saturn mentions the Pan moon as forming a gap between two rings. 

The mistake that beginners make with Maxwell involvement of Saturn Rings, is that they misunderstand completely the work of Maxwell which was to say that the total Ring structure was not one solid ring of solid-body rotation. But that the Ring structure was many subrings for which each subring can and must have rigid body rotation to maintain the structure. Now some scientists speculate that the subrings turn periodically from water into ice globules.
Now, Harold Jeffreys, in 1947 wrote a work "The effects of collisions on Saturn's Rings"
And in Jeffreys work he states " Maxwell showed that a set of satellites moving in one circle about the planet would be stable, and that all the other suggested types of constitution that he considered would be unstable."
So that for Maxwell, several satellites equally spaced apart moving in one orbit around Saturn would be stable. Sounds like solid-body rotation of these satellites and would be comparable to a subring.
Further on, Jeffreys writes: "But a fluid ring could be arbitrarily thin if we abandon the hypothesis of rigid-body rotation, which in itself would suggest a very high viscosity."
So the more I read about Maxwell on Saturn Ring, the more I see he is the first to see that those Rings are solid body rotation, not in full, but for the subrings.


Very crude dot picture of 5f6, 94TH
ELECTRON=muon of 231Pu

                ::\ ::|:: /::
                 ::\::|::/::
                     _ _
                    (:Y:)
                     - -
                 ::/::|::\::
                ::/ ::|:: \::

One of those dots is the Milky Way galaxy. And each dot represents another galaxy.

http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium/ 
whole entire Universe is just one big atom 
where dots of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies

I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts in peace and quiet.    

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe        
Archimedes Plutonium

Comments::

Thomson discovered electron in 1897 (later to be found that this is a muon, not the .5MeV particle)

Rutherford and Moseley for proton 1911-1913

Anderson and Neddermeyer 1936

But i am happy because I solved what the largest, largest Logical Gap in science understanding,-- of where the Real Proton is 840 MeV and worst of all the Real Electron is the Muon at 105 MeV not the tiny tiny little .5 MeV particle, the magnetic monopole that causes electric current flow.

How can the world of science, of physics live for over a 100 years and have this basic fact and understanding all wrong, and, in the face of it develop so much electricity and electronics. One would think that if you had screwed up what the proton really was, what the electron really was, one would think you could not invent electrical society and electronics. But then looking at the invention of portable fire making way back before even civilization is known, and the fact that our understanding properly what is going on when we have "fire" took a million or more years in between. So the proper understanding of what is going on in an invention does not come before but usually a long time after.

Now Dirac chased after something all his life, and was the wish he probably wanted an answer most of all his questions. The wish answered of all his questions in physics-- the magnetic monopole. He looked looked and looked. Sometimes in life we look too hard, and it is right under our nose. The magnetic monopole is this little particle-- this .5 MeV + or - charged particle we so foolishly thought was the electron. It is a photon or neutrino that carries a bundle of charge energy of .5 MeV, charge energy, not rest mass energy.

So, if the little particle was not the Real Electron, then what was?

The Real Electron had to be about the rest mass of the Real Proton, proper amount of momentum to form bonds of chemistry. You cannot have covalent, ionic, metallic bonding with .5MeV momentum and 938 MeV momentum. Oh , one could be 2 or 3 or 4, even 8 times larger than the other in terms of rest mass but not something ridiculous as nearly 2,000 times different, because remember the electron was the basis of the chemical bond.

Physics had a particle that fits that description, the muon.

And, besides, the world of science, ever since the muon was discovered, have often asked-- what the hell does the world need this thing for? Well, if you think long enough, you realize, that Dirac's monopole was the .5 MeV particle and thus muon was the Real Electron.

But now, where in physics does it tell us the muon is the real electron other than Chemical Bonding needs it to be so. What corner of physics tells us-- you are crazy if you think that little .5 MeV is the electron. This is what i was searching for in the past few days.

The answer is simple and obvious. The answer lies in one of many of my youths confounding lessons. I do not remember in youth-- 1960's when i read that the radioactivity was beta particle electron and alpha particle a helium nucleus and then a third particle gamma rays-- photons. I recall exactly what i was thinking as a teenager-- why why, for where was hydrogen nucleus-- it made no logical sense to miss hydrogen and jump to helium.

So, the easiest proof that the Real Proton is 840 MeV and Real Electron is 105 MeV is examine the Sun. It is hydrogen mostly and that means it is a 105 muon stuck together with a proton of 840 MeV to form a neutral hydrogen atom. The Sun is overall electrically neutral because hydrogen is 840+105.

Hydrogen is not 938 + .5

The reason there is no radioactive decay particle of hydrogen nucleus is because the real electron is the muon and tightly bound to the 840 proton.

So, what is beta decay? It is magnetic monopole emission, and not radioactive decay at all

What is alpha decay? It is a helium atom for its electrons=muons are still riding with it.

Why no hydrogen decay? Because, it takes enormous energy to split apart a hydrogen atom of its 105 MeV electron stuck to its 840 MeV proton. 

So the Sun is proof because if the electron was the .5 particle. The Sun would have disappeared long time ago because it would be a proton star having lost most of its electrons.

The reason the Sun is still here is because electrons are muons and the Sun's massive outpour of charged particles are just magnetic monopoles (gravity as EM).

Now I am beginning to see that most of the problems of physics can usually be answered by the Sun. So that if we have a major theory problem and the Sun is involved, that the Sun will answer it best. For example, proof or evidence of the Atom Totality theory versus Big Bang. Hard to see that the Sun solves the question. But once you learn the Sun is hollow (see New Scientist, Oct21, 2017, and work by Asplund). Once you see the Sun is Hollow, means that electricity magnetism rules the world, rules the Universe. Because of Gauss's law of electricity that a charge moves to the upper surface, leaving the Sun hollow. Means that gravity is EM, and a world where EM governs is a world where it is a Atom Totality.

Now, in the case of the Real Electron is a muon = 105 MeV and the Real Proton is 840 MeV, how does the Sun answer that vital theory question? Simple, if the electron was the .5 MeV particle, then the Sun would quickly degenerate into hydrogen protons of 938 MeV, making the Sun electrically + charge and unstable and break apart. Why the Sun is overall neutral and stable? Because the real electron is the muon, stuck and fastened extremely tight to the proton and thus, overall the Sun is neutral. The outpouring of the Sun of .5 MeV particles, well, those are not electrons but are magnetic monopoles of .5 MeV charge energy, either a positron +1 charge or its opposite -1 charge, that is fastened to a photon or neutrino.

The particle we all know of as .5 MeV -1 charge is not the electron. That particle is a Magnetic Monopole of a photon or neutrino with a fastened .5 MeV of charge energy.

Now, to further prove what I am saying above. We can do the thousands upon thousands of Chemical Bonding experiments and prove that those bondings can exist only with Electron = Muon.

AP
p***@gmail.com
2018-03-03 07:21:23 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Sheldon Glashow flunked the Physics lifelong-generation Test
Physics lifelong-generation Test & Sheldon Glashow flunked it
Now in each generation of about 50 years, there is a big question in science which the general population participates in-- for example Continental Drift from about 1930 to 1970. And from 1980 to present the question is Climate Change. Big science questions where the general public participates in.
Now there is a Science lifelong-generation Test. It has but one question, do you believe and accept Global Warming Climate Change, and has never vocalized any opposition to it? If yes, well, you pass, if no, well, you were never a scientist, never.
Now, Physics has a lifelong-generation Test. Here again, only one question is needed.
1) You studied momentum in physics, especially angular momentum, and, can you have Chemistry and the Chemical Bond, the ionic, covalent, metallic bonding, if the Proton was 938MeV while electron is .5MeV. Or, can this bonding exist only when the Proton is 840 MeV, electron = muon = 105 MeV, and the .5MeV particle is Dirac's magnetic monopole. So, which is it. Chemistry exists only if 840 to 105 MeV for angular momentum sake or 938 to .5?
So, all physicists who studied and thought they mastered physics, turns out, they are so pitiful, so pathetic in physics understanding of just about anything, that they believe you can have Chemistry with a 938 MeV proton with a .5 MeV electron.
Sheldon Glashow flunked the Physics Test of a lifetime-generation test.
AP
8:24 AM (6 hours ago)
Still no evidence or proof the electron
AP writes: at least Sheldon can do percentages correctly, whereas Moroney thinks 938 MeV is short of 945MeV by 12%, no wonder Moroney failed science
========================
see Google
THE CHAIN OF ORBITAL SYSTEM "

BOTH
in chemistry and nuclear .crystal structure
etc etc sci !!
===
TIA
Y.Porat
========================
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-03-06 01:43:42 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Jan Bielawski writes
7:12 PM (19 minutes ago)


...etc. etc. Can't you just save yourself the trouble and post a link
to that department instead?

Sheesh.
--
Jan
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Sheldon Glashow flunked the Physics lifelong-generation Test
Physics lifelong-generation Test & Sheldon Glashow flunked it
Now in each generation of about 50 years, there is a big question in science which the general population participates in-- for example Continental Drift from about 1930 to 1970. And from 1980 to present the question is Climate Change. Big science questions where the general public participates in.
Now there is a Science lifelong-generation Test. It has but one question, do you believe and accept Global Warming Climate Change, and has never vocalized any opposition to it? If yes, well, you pass, if no, well, you were never a scientist, never.
Now, Physics has a lifelong-generation Test. Here again, only one question is needed.
1) You studied momentum in physics, especially angular momentum, and, can you have Chemistry and the Chemical Bond, the ionic, covalent, metallic bonding, if the Proton was 938MeV while electron is .5MeV. Or, can this bonding exist only when the Proton is 840 MeV, electron = muon = 105 MeV, and the .5MeV particle is Dirac's magnetic monopole. So, which is it. Chemistry exists only if 840 to 105 MeV for angular momentum sake or 938 to .5?
So, all physicists who studied and thought they mastered physics, turns out, they are so pitiful, so pathetic in physics understanding of just about anything, that they believe you can have Chemistry with a 938 MeV proton with a .5 MeV electron.
Sheldon Glashow flunked the Physics Test of a lifetime-generation test.
AP
8:24 AM (6 hours ago)
Still no evidence or proof the electron
AP writes: at least Sheldon can do percentages correctly, whereas Moroney thinks 938 MeV is short of 945MeV by 12%, no wonder Moroney failed science
========================
see Google
THE CHAIN OF ORBITAL SYSTEM "
BOTH
in chemistry and nuclear .crystal structure
etc etc sci !!
===
TIA
Y.Porat
========================
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-03-09 20:01:37 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Michael Moroney writes:
11:11 AM (2 hours ago)
So why do you say this? Where is your evidence or proof? Where are your
calculations?
========================
see Google
THE CHAIN OF ORBITAL SYSTEM "
BOTH
in chemistry and nuclear .crystal structure
etc etc sci !!
===
TIA
Y.Porat
========================
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-03-11 02:07:36 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Is this the Barry arsewipe Shein show staged out of Boston or the Kibo arsewipe show-- going on now for 25 years???

Michael Moroney wrote
4:46 PM (2 hours ago)
Oh, so you finally have a
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-03-03 21:53:02 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
solutions manual, test bank for Intermediate Accounting, 16e Donald Kieso, Jerry Weygandt, Terry Warfield (1)
By ***@gmail.com 1 post 0 views updated 12:55 PM




solutions manual, test bank for Sociology A Brief Introduction, 9e Richard T. Schaefer (1)
By ***@gmail.com 1 post 0 views updated 12:52 PM




solutions manual, test bank for Fundamentals of Investments Valuation and Management, 8e Bradford Jordan, Thomas Miller, Steven Dolvin
By ***@gmail.com 1 post 0 views updated 12:49 PM

AP writes:: Sheldon, forget about solutions manuals to learn Real Electron = 105MeV, .5MeV was Dirac's monopole, for you learn that by commonsense-- Chemistry needs 105 MeV
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Sheldon Glashow flunked the Physics lifelong-generation Test
Physics lifelong-generation Test & Sheldon Glashow flunked it
Now in each generation of about 50 years, there is a big question in science which the general population participates in-- for example Continental Drift from about 1930 to 1970. And from 1980 to present the question is Climate Change. Big science questions where the general public participates in.
Now there is a Science lifelong-generation Test. It has but one question, do you believe and accept Global Warming Climate Change, and has never vocalized any opposition to it? If yes, well, you pass, if no, well, you were never a scientist, never.
Now, Physics has a lifelong-generation Test. Here again, only one question is needed.
1) You studied momentum in physics, especially angular momentum, and, can you have Chemistry and the Chemical Bond, the ionic, covalent, metallic bonding, if the Proton was 938MeV while electron is .5MeV. Or, can this bonding exist only when the Proton is 840 MeV, electron = muon = 105 MeV, and the .5MeV particle is Dirac's magnetic monopole. So, which is it. Chemistry exists only if 840 to 105 MeV for angular momentum sake or 938 to .5?
So, all physicists who studied and thought they mastered physics, turns out, they are so pitiful, so pathetic in physics understanding of just about anything, that they believe you can have Chemistry with a 938 MeV proton with a .5 MeV electron.
Sheldon Glashow flunked the Physics Test of a lifetime-generation test.
AP
8:24 AM (6 hours ago)
Still no evidence or proof the electron
AP writes: at least Sheldon can do percentages correctly, whereas Moroney thinks 938 MeV is short of 945MeV by 12%, no wonder Moroney failed science
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-03-09 04:26:18 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Vapor pressure and partial pressure of multiple gases are two different subjects (1)
By James McGinn 7 posts 42 views updated Mar 5


Don't Blame Me For Your Own Failure to Follow the Scientific Method (6)
By James McGinn 56 posts 164 views updated Mar 5

AP writes:: So what is the difference between McGinn and Sheldon? Well, McGinn is a person with a big dumb loud mouth that should be cleaning streets, not in science newsgroups. And Sheldon tried physics, but failed, and is now retarding physics with his so called silly ideas decades ago.
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Sheldon Glashow flunked the Physics lifelong-generation Test
Physics lifelong-generation Test & Sheldon Glashow flunked it
Now in each generation of about 50 years, there is a big question in science which the general population participates in-- for example Continental Drift from about 1930 to 1970. And from 1980 to present the question is Climate Change. Big science questions where the general public participates in.
Now there is a Science lifelong-generation Test. It has but one question, do you believe and accept Global Warming Climate Change, and has never vocalized any opposition to it? If yes, well, you pass, if no, well, you were never a scientist, never.
Now, Physics has a lifelong-generation Test. Here again, only one question is needed.
1) You studied momentum in physics, especially angular momentum, and, can you have Chemistry and the Chemical Bond, the ionic, covalent, metallic bonding, if the Proton was 938MeV while electron is .5MeV. Or, can this bonding exist only when the Proton is 840 MeV, electron = muon = 105 MeV, and the .5MeV particle is Dirac's magnetic monopole. So, which is it. Chemistry exists only if 840 to 105 MeV for angular momentum sake or 938 to .5?
So, all physicists who studied and thought they mastered physics, turns out, they are so pitiful, so pathetic in physics understanding of just about anything, that they believe you can have Chemistry with a 938 MeV proton with a .5 MeV electron.
Sheldon Glashow flunked the Physics Test of a lifetime-generation test.
AP
8:24 AM (6 hours ago)
Still no evidence or proof the electron
AP writes: at least Sheldon can do percentages correctly, whereas Moroney thinks 938 MeV is short of 945MeV by 12%, no wonder Moroney failed science
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-03-12 23:29:51 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Troll Logic (2)
By Claudius Denk 5 posts 27 views updated 4:59 PM





Question for Pnal, Sergio, Ed Prochak, Lofty Goat. Oddball, and the others (35)
By Claudius Denk 45 posts 109 views updated 4:59 PM

+ 7 others




Why heavier H2O microdroplets rise in the atmosphere (5)
By Claudius Denk 5 posts 42 views updated 4:58 PM





PNAL: Are you Nuz? (21)
By Claudius Denk 32 posts 90 views updated 4:58 PM

+ 2 others




Meteorology's Mythology Appeals to Lowest Common Denominator Dumb Science Trolls (12)
By Claudius Denk 13 posts 52 views updated 4:58 PM





Dumbest of the dumb (3)

AP writes:: Sheldon, how do you use McGinn posts-- to read to fall asleep
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Sheldon Glashow flunked the Physics lifelong-generation Test
Physics lifelong-generation Test & Sheldon Glashow flunked it
Now in each generation of about 50 years, there is a big question in science which the general population participates in-- for example Continental Drift from about 1930 to 1970. And from 1980 to present the question is Climate Change. Big science questions where the general public participates in.
Now there is a Science lifelong-generation Test. It has but one question, do you believe and accept Global Warming Climate Change, and has never vocalized any opposition to it? If yes, well, you pass, if no, well, you were never a scientist, never.
Now, Physics has a lifelong-generation Test. Here again, only one question is needed.
1) You studied momentum in physics, especially angular momentum, and, can you have Chemistry and the Chemical Bond, the ionic, covalent, metallic bonding, if the Proton was 938MeV while electron is .5MeV. Or, can this bonding exist only when the Proton is 840 MeV, electron = muon = 105 MeV, and the .5MeV particle is Dirac's magnetic monopole. So, which is it. Chemistry exists only if 840 to 105 MeV for angular momentum sake or 938 to .5?
So, all physicists who studied and thought they mastered physics, turns out, they are so pitiful, so pathetic in physics understanding of just about anything, that they believe you can have Chemistry with a 938 MeV proton with a .5 MeV electron.
Sheldon Glashow flunked the Physics Test of a lifetime-generation test.
AP
8:24 AM (6 hours ago)
Still no evidence or proof the electron
AP writes: at least Sheldon can do percentages correctly, whereas Moroney thinks 938 MeV is short of 945MeV by 12%, no wonder Moroney failed science
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-03-14 21:00:20 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Proofs that atoms build mass by converting space into monopoles

Converting Space into monopoles via Faraday law of thrusting orbital muon into protons.

Re: Proofs that atoms build mass by converting space into monopoles


--- quoting Wikipedia ---

Iso­tope        Abun­dance        Half-life (t1/2)        Decay mode        Pro­duct
1H        99.98%        stable
2H        0.02%        stable
3H        trace        12.32 y        β−        3He

Here is the helium from Wikipedia

Iso­tope        Abun­dance        Half-life (t1/2)        Decay mode        Pro­duct

3He        0.0002%        stable
4He        99.9998%        stable


Here is oxygen from Wikipedia-- once i get these six collected will show how RSMMM creates new elements

Iso­tope        Abun­dance        Half-life (t1/2)        Decay mode        Pro­duct
16O        99.76%        stable
17O        0.04%        stable
18O        0.20%        stable

From Wikipedia here is fluorine

Iso­tope        Abun­dance        Half-life (t1/2)        Decay mode        Pro­duct
18F        trace        109.8 min        β+ (97%)        18O
                                                          ε (3%)        18O
19F        100%        stable


Iso­tope        Abun­dance        Half-life (t1/2)        Decay mode        Pro­duct
20Ne        90.48%        stable
21Ne        0.27%        stable
22Ne        9.25%        stable



Re: Proofs that atoms build mass by converting space into monopoles



Explaining the mass paradox of argon to potassium, of cobalt to nickel and of tellurium to iodine
--- quoting wikipedia, and very much thanks to Wikipedia that I can fix the table ---

Iso­tope        Abun­dance        Half-life (t1/2)        Decay mode        Pro­duct
36Ar        0.334%        stable
37Ar        syn        35 d        ε        37Cl
38Ar        0.063%        stable
39Ar        trace        269 y        β−        39K
40Ar        99.604%        stable
41Ar        syn        109.34 min        β−        41K
42Ar        syn        32.9 y         β−        42K

Iso­tope        Abun­dance        Half-life (t1/2)        Decay mode        Pro­duct
39K        93.258%        stable
40K        0.012%        1.248×109 y        β−        40Ca
ε        40Ar
β+        40Ar
41K        6.730%        stable


Iso­tope        Abun­dance        Half-life (t1/2)        Decay mode        Pro­duct
56Co        syn        77.27 d        ε        56Fe
57Co        syn        271.79 d        ε        57Fe
58Co        syn        70.86 d        ε        58Fe
59Co        100%        stable
60Co        syn        5.2714 y

Iso­tope        Abun­dance        Half-life (t1/2)        Decay mode        Pro­duct
58Ni        68.077%        stable
59Ni        trace        7.6×104 y        ε        59Co
60Ni        26.223%        stable
61Ni        1.140%        stable
62Ni        3.635%        stable
63Ni        syn         100 y        β−        63Cu
64Ni        0.926%        stable



Iso­tope        Abun­dance        Half-life (t1/2)        Decay mode        Pro­duct
120Te        0.09%        stable
121Te        syn        16.78 d                         ε        121Sb
122Te        2.55%        stable
123Te        0.89%[5]        stable
124Te        4.74%        stable
125Te        7.07%        stable
126Te        18.84%        stable
127Te        syn        9.35 h                           β−        127I
128Te        31.74%        2.2×1024 y        β−β−        128Xe
129Te        syn        69.6 min                       β−        129I
130Te        34.08%        7.9×1020 y        β−β−        130Xe


Iso­tope        Abun­dance        Half-life (t1/2)        Decay mode        Pro­duct
123I        syn        13 h                   ε, γ        123Te
124I        syn        4.176 d                  ε        124Te
125I        syn        59.40 d                  ε        125Te
127I        100%        stable
129I        trace        1.57×107 y        β−        129Xe
131I        syn        8.02070 d        β−, γ        131Xe
135I        syn        6.57 h                β−        135Xe


Alright I am sort of ready to better explain the Table, because what is really going on inside each and every atom is a Faraday Law where a orbital muon and its proton are producing magnetic monopoles. These monopoles are stored in what will become a full neutron, piece by piece, the neutron is builtup of monopoles, of about 2 to 3 eV energy, so that is a long time to wait for a proton and muon to build a 105MeV new muon and to build 9 of those to make a full complete neutron.

What the tables above of isotopes is going to show, is that the Faraday Law is t
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-03-19 21:52:08 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Sheldon Glashow flunked the Physics lifelong-generation Test
Physics lifelong-generation Test & Sheldon Glashow flunked it
Now in each generation of about 50 years, there is a big question in science which the general population participates in-- for example Continental Drift from about 1930 to 1970. And from 1980 to present the question is Climate Change. Big science questions where the general public participates in.
Now there is a Science lifelong-generation Test. It has but one question, do you believe and accept Global Warming Climate Change, and has never vocalized any opposition to it? If yes, well, you pass, if no, well, you were never a scientist, never.
Now, Physics has a lifelong-generation Test. Here again, only one question is needed.
1) You studied momentum in physics, especially angular momentum, and, can you have Chemistry and the Chemical Bond, the ionic, covalent, metallic bonding, if the Proton was 938MeV while electron is .5MeV. Or, can this bonding exist only when the Proton is 840 MeV, electron = muon = 105 MeV, and the .5MeV particle is Dirac's magnetic monopole. So, which is it. Chemistry exists only if 840 to 105 MeV for angular momentum sake or 938 to .5?
So, all physicists who studied and thought they mastered physics, turns out, they are so pitiful, so pathetic in physics understanding of just about anything, that they believe you can have Chemistry with a 938 MeV proton with a .5 MeV electron.
Sheldon Glashow flunked the Physics Test of a lifetime-generation test.
AP
Announcing the Next Bobo Pool! (3)
By Nadegda 3 posts 0 views updated 4:38 PM

Re: Calling someone who smokes weed a dope head (33)
By Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. 33 posts 9 views updated 4:31 PM

+ 4 others

This topic has been hidden because you reported it for abuse.

Re: Merry $(SOLSTICE_FESTIVAL) peeps! And a NOMINATION. (3)
By Nadegda 3 posts 1 view updated 3:07 PM

they worship blue whales in america so beautiful the blue whale denise disease satan 666 (1)
By ***@__.__ 1 post 0 views updated 2:16 PM



AP writes:: what these freaks and spammers are trying to do is get everyone to buy his filter application-- so he pollutes a newsgroup to huckster people to buy his app
Michael Moroney
2018-03-20 05:06:50 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
AP writes:: what these freaks and spammers are trying to do is get everyone
to buy his filter application-- so he pollutes a newsgroup to huckster
people to buy his app
And AP shows off his inability to configure and use a proper newsreader
with a killfile by polluting multiple newsgroups with nonsense about
random scientists "flunking" a made-up imaginary test they never took and
repeating the babble he's complaining about. He should be complaining
about Google Group's lack of killfiles where he can't killfile the
crazy babblers the way so many people killfile the crazy babbler AP...
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-03-21 00:07:09 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Michael Moroney
And AP shows off his inability to configure and use a proper newsreader
with a killfile by polluting multiple newsgroups with nonsense about
random scientists "flunking" a made-up imaginary test they never took and
repeating the babble he's complaining about. He should be complaining
about Google Group's lack of killfiles where he can't killfile the
crazy babblers the way so many people killfile the crazy babbler AP...
Dan Christensen writes:
Mar 19 (21 hours ago)
Post by Michael Moroney
I hope it's better than your failed
Dan
AP writes:: geez, this is what a college education in Canada amounts to these days?
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-03-29 19:39:31 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Michael Moroney
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
AP writes:: what these freaks and spammers are trying to do is get everyone
to buy his filter application-- so he pollutes a newsgroup to huckster
people to buy his app
And AP shows off his inability to configure and use a proper newsreader
with a killfile by polluting multiple newsgroups with nonsense about
random scientists "flunking" a made-up imaginary test they never took and
repeating the babble he's complaining about. He should be complaining
about Google Group's lack of killfiles where he can't killfile the
crazy babblers the way so many people killfile the crazy babbler AP...
John Gabriel writes:



9:36 AM (3 hours ago)



Bwaaa haaaa haaaa! Seems that the BIG STUPID knows set theory can be very harmful to your health, hence the strategically placed Advertisement!!

LMAO


***@gmail.com



Mar 27



More results by bird brain John Garbage-iel?
Obtained via his butt sex axiom and 3=<4 invalid?
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-04-12 03:10:52 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Michael Moroney
And AP shows off
Michael Moroney writes:
8:52 PM (1 hour ago)
Post by Michael Moroney
7:47 PM (16 minutes ago)
So get on it,
Time to calculate
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-04-15 04:03:12 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Michael Moroney
random scientists "flunking" a made-up imaginary test they never took and
repeating the babble he's complaining about. He should be complaining
Jan writes:
Apr 12
Post by Michael Moroney
Gobbledygook.
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-04-15 23:20:41 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Michael Moroney
And AP shows off
how lame is Witten on angular momentum? Re: Edward Witten flunked the Physics lifelong-generation Test
Post by Michael Moroney
[X] ...Zero new content, in fact...
Michael Moroney         
12:13 PM (5 hours ago)
Post by Michael Moroney
I don't even
Michael Moroney         writes the definitive physics and math entrance
exam for both Harvard and MIT
1:06 AM (19 minutes ago)
No, I just measure the lameness
Post by Michael Moroney
Nomen Nescio
4:46 PM (3 hours ago)
███۞███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...
ahh, I see.
AP writes:: We all know Moroney cannot figure angular momentum of a cannonball, but can Sheldon compute-- highly unlikely since Sheldon still believes a Chemistry Covalent Bond exists when electron is .5MeV versus proton at 938 MeV, which is insane physics. For AP says the muon is the Real Electron and Real proton at 840 MeV alongside the muon as the Real Electron at 105MeV. That silly particle of .5MeV was what Dirac was chasing after all his life— magnetic monopole, the stuff of electricity, not the idiotic notion that electrons of atoms flow to cause electricity— something that mental basket cases would dream up.

It is a shame Sheldon was awarded a Nobel Prize for what?-- pure nonsense.

AP
reber G=emc^2
2018-03-26 00:10:02 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Sheldon Glashow flunked the Physics lifelong-generation Test
Physics lifelong-generation Test & Sheldon Glashow flunked it
Now in each generation of about 50 years, there is a big question in science which the general population participates in-- for example Continental Drift from about 1930 to 1970. And from 1980 to present the question is Climate Change. Big science questions where the general public participates in.
Now there is a Science lifelong-generation Test. It has but one question, do you believe and accept Global Warming Climate Change, and has never vocalized any opposition to it? If yes, well, you pass, if no, well, you were never a scientist, never.
Now, Physics has a lifelong-generation Test. Here again, only one question is needed.
1) You studied momentum in physics, especially angular momentum, and, can you have Chemistry and the Chemical Bond, the ionic, covalent, metallic bonding, if the Proton was 938MeV while electron is .5MeV. Or, can this bonding exist only when the Proton is 840 MeV, electron = muon = 105 MeV, and the .5MeV particle is Dirac's magnetic monopole. So, which is it. Chemistry exists only if 840 to 105 MeV for angular momentum sake or 938 to .5?
So, all physicists who studied and thought they mastered physics, turns out, they are so pitiful, so pathetic in physics understanding of just about anything, that they believe you can have Chemistry with a 938 MeV proton with a .5 MeV electron.
Sheldon Glashow flunked the Physics Test of a lifetime-generation test.
AP
8:24 AM (6 hours ago)
Still no evidence or proof the electron
AP writes: at least Sheldon can do percentages correctly, whereas Moroney thinks 938 MeV is short of 945MeV by 12%, no wonder Moroney failed science
I would bet my life that Feynman could not flunk a test.He was a gifted test taker.Bert
hanson
2018-03-26 01:22:46 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
"reber G=emc^2" <***@gmail.com> wrote:
<https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments> &
<http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent> are
very different from Bert's composted Sanctimony.



.... hmmm... <snicker>... ahahahAHAHA... ROTFLMAO
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-03-26 20:52:59 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by hanson
<https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments> &
<http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent> are
very different from Bert's composted Sanctimony.
.... hmmm... <snicker>... ahahahAHAHA... ROTFLMAO
Michael Moroney wrote:
12:29 PM (3 hours ago)

Re: Archimedes Plutonium flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test

- show quoted text -
So Archie, wha is the point of spamming posts with partial quotes by
me but with no content from you, and subjects from other spammers
and babblers? Do you actually have a logical reason for doing that?
Or is it your autism acting up again?
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-04-04 02:56:59 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by hanson
<https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments> &
<http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent> are
very different from Bert's composted Sanctimony.
.... hmmm... <snicker>... ahahahAHAHA... ROTFLMAO
***@gmail.com wrote:



2:31 PM (7 hours ago)
Post by hanson
brain farto, just got nominated for the
Breaking News 03.04.2018: Herman Deuterium Nominated
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-04-13 21:05:22 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by hanson
very different from Bert's composted Sanctimony.
Zelos Malum writes:



3:20 AM (11 hours ago)


Re: injecting physics Conservation of prime factors, and a center of gravity- (prime center)Re: some sort of Rule of when to stick-in a prime

WHy are you trying to use physics in mathematics?
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-04-02 20:17:08 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Michael Moroney writes:
6:02 AM (9 hours ago)
[X] Responds to criticism but is unable to actually discuss the issue...
AP writes: you can say that again about Sheldon-- never responds to his failures of angular momentum
Sheldon Glashow flunked the Physics lifelong-generation Test
Physics lifelong-generation Test & Sheldon Glashow flunked it
Now in each generation of about 50 years, there is a big question in science which the general population participates in-- for example Continental Drift from about 1930 to 1970. And from 1980 to present the question is Climate Change. Big science questions where the general public participates in.
Now there is a Science lifelong-generation Test. It has but one question, do you believe and accept Global Warming Climate Change, and has never vocalized any opposition to it? If yes, well, you pass, if no, well, you were never a scientist, never.
Now, Physics has a lifelong-generation Test. Here again, only one question is needed.
1) You studied momentum in physics, especially angular momentum, and, can you have Chemistry and the Chemical Bond, the ionic, covalent, metallic bonding, if the Proton was 938MeV while electron is .5MeV. Or, can this bonding exist only when the Proton is 840 MeV, electron = muon = 105 MeV, and the .5MeV particle is Dirac's magnetic monopole. So, which is it. Chemistry exists only if 840 to 105 MeV for angular momentum sake or 938 to .5?
So, all physicists who studied and thought they mastered physics, turns out, they are so pitiful, so pathetic in physics understanding of just about anything, that they believe you can have Chemistry with a 938 MeV proton with a .5 MeV electron.
Sheldon Glashow flunked the Physics Test of a lifetime-generation test.
AP
8:24 AM (6 hours ago)
Still no evidence or proof the electron
AP writes: at least Sheldon can do percentages correctly, whereas Moroney thinks 938 MeV is short of 945MeV by 12%, no wonder Moroney failed science
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-04-04 20:20:25 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Sheldon Glashow flunked the Physics lifelong-generation Test
Physics lifelong-generation Test & Sheldon Glashow flunked it
Now in each generation of about 50 years, there is a big question in science which the general population participates in-- for example Continental Drift from about 1930 to 1970. And from 1980 to present the question is Climate Change. Big science questions where the general public participates in.
Now there is a Science lifelong-generation Test. It has but one question, do you believe and accept Global Warming Climate Change, and has never vocalized any opposition to it? If yes, well, you pass, if no, well, you were never a scientist, never.
Now, Physics has a lifelong-generation Test. Here again, only one question is needed.
1) You studied momentum in physics, especially angular momentum, and, can you have Chemistry and the Chemical Bond, the ionic, covalent, metallic bonding, if the Proton was 938MeV while electron is .5MeV. Or, can this bonding exist only when the Proton is 840 MeV, electron = muon = 105 MeV, and the .5MeV particle is Dirac's magnetic monopole. So, which is it. Chemistry exists only if 840 to 105 MeV for angular momentum sake or 938 to .5?
So, all physicists who studied and thought they mastered physics, turns out, they are so pitiful, so pathetic in physics understanding of just about anything, that they believe you can have Chemistry with a 938 MeV proton with a .5 MeV electron.
Sheldon Glashow flunked the Physics Test of a lifetime-generation test.
AP
Volney writes:

9:16 AM (4 hours ago)
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
You can't even bother to look up the correct masses of the particles?
AP writes: What is worse Volney, is that Sheldon cannot even bother to make every effort to change the crazy Logic taught in schools, even at Harvard, today, I bet you, where Logic classes teach that 1 OR 2 = 3. So it must mean that Sheldon is as dumb and stupid as Logic professors who believe that OR has a truth table of TTTF and that 2 OR 5 = 7. This must have hindered Sheldon in thinking straight and clear in physics, for how can one think clear if they think 5 OR 5 = 10.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-04-20 01:56:05 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Michael Moroney writes:

8:30 PM (18 minutes ago)

Re: how awards in science need to change for the better Re: Peter Higgs flunked the Physics Test of a lifetime-generation test
Physics Failure…
50 kO0kpoints for awarding yourself a Nobel Prize.
AP writes: Moroney cannot even do a correct percentage, so he is not worth reading-- filter out the stalkers posts. I am sure Sheldon Glashow could do a correct percentage.
Silly boy, that's off by more than 12.6 MeV, or 12% of the mass of a muon.
Hardly "exactly" 9 muons.
Or, 938.2720813/105.6583745 = 8.88024338572.  A proton is about the mass
of 8.88 muons, not 9. About 12% short.
Sheldon Glashow flunked the Physics lifelong-generation Test
Physics lifelong-generation Test & Sheldon Glashow flunked it
Now in each generation of about 50 years, there is a big question in science which the general population participates in-- for example Continental Drift from about 1930 to 1970. And from 1980 to present the question is Climate Change. Big science questions where the general public participates in.
Now there is a Science lifelong-generation Test. It has but one question, do you believe and accept Global Warming Climate Change, and has never vocalized any opposition to it? If yes, well, you pass, if no, well, you were never a scientist, never.
Now, Physics has a lifelong-generation Test. Here again, only one question is needed.
1) You studied momentum in physics, especially angular momentum, and, can you have Chemistry and the Chemical Bond, the ionic, covalent, metallic bonding, if the Proton was 938MeV while electron is .5MeV. Or, can this bonding exist only when the Proton is 840 MeV, electron = muon = 105 MeV, and the .5MeV particle is Dirac's magnetic monopole. So, which is it. Chemistry exists only if 840 to 105 MeV for angular momentum sake or 938 to .5?
So, all physicists who studied and thought they mastered physics, turns out, they are so pitiful, so pathetic in physics understanding of just about anything, that they believe you can have Chemistry with a 938 MeV proton with a .5 MeV electron.
Sheldon Glashow flunked the Physics Test of a lifetime-generation test.
AP
Michael Moroney
2018-04-20 02:27:19 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
8:30 PM (18 minutes ago)
Re: how awards in science need to change for the better Re: Peter Higgs
flunked the Physics Test of a lifetime-generation test
50 kO0kpoints for awarding yourself a Nobel Prize.
You forgot to mention the 50 kO0kpoints for rejecting your self-awarded
Nobel Prize!
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
AP writes: Moroney cannot even do a correct percentage, so he is not worth
reading-- filter out the stalkers posts. I am sure Sheldon Glashow could
do a correct percentage.
What, you want me to compute the Plutonium Failure Score again? Sure!

Here goes!

☑ Archie responds to criticism but is unable to discuss the issue...
☑ ...Zero new content, in fact...
☑ ...Giggle Groups screenshot cut and pasted...
☑ ...with Archie's response posted in the wrong topic...
☐ ...and to the wrong newsgroup...
☐ ...multiple times...
☐ ...enough times to be classified as spam...
☑ ...in a topic/topics explicitly created by him for doing so...
☐ ...and Archie even whines about (other) spammers in his spam...
☑ ...with a subject about flunking a nonexistent test no one ever took...
☑ ...and the subject mentions totally uninvolved people...
☑ ...who are university math or physics professors...
☐ ...at a university supposedly near the person criticizing Archie...
☐ ...but Archie got the location (and university) completely wrong...
☐ ...and Archie demands they resign for not teaching his broken math...
☐ ...and he includes a stalker list of physics and/or math professors...
☑ ...and STILL can't answer 'why stalker lists of uninvolved profs'...
☑ ...and Archie's actual response is completely unrelated to the topic...
☑ ...and the critic's comment has embarrassing (to AP) portion removed...
☑ ...to the extent the comment is no longer recognizable...
☐ ...includes random snippets by other critics, spammers or babblers...
☐ ...which are attributed to yet other critics, spammers or babblers...
☐ ...followed by yet another repost of the "12 Failures of Plutonium"...
☐ ...or the "you gotta draw pictures of calculus" repost...
☐ ...and includes the dumb ascii art cat/owl thing...
☐ ...as well as ascii art of Archie's butthole...
☐ ...and Archie doesn't realize ascii art is so 1980s...
☑ ...and Archie brings up a "mistake" (in his view) from months ago...
☑ ...which, of course, is not actually a mistake...
☑ ...and Archie invents yet more "mistakes" (that are not mistakes)...
☐ ...and Archie really wears out the "a beer short of a 6 pack" joke...
☑ ...but he still doesn't realize he's about 5 beers short...
☑ ...and Archie can't get over the shame of messing up percentages...
☑ ...he even still thinks 8.88 is "exactly" 9...
☐ ...and he thinks 16.81 is "spot on" 17...
☐ ...and Archie is envious that I weighed the electron and he didn't...
☐ ...Archie asks Google Groups to do something they can't do...
☐ ...Google Groups poster. 'Nuf said.

Archimedes Plutonium Failure Score: 18!
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-04-23 00:57:23 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thursday, April 19, 2018 at 9:27:22 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:

On Tuesday, April 17, 2018 at 12:48:53 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
Michael Moroney writes:
Apr 19
50 more kO0kpoints for rejecting the self-awarded Nobel Prize because all
of the previous Nobel winners are allegedly "fake", "con artists" etc.,
because they did actual science you disagree with.
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-05-18 23:30:51 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Michael Moroney writes:



12:19 PM (6 hours ago)
Michael Moroney anal buttfuckmanure stalker for 26 years
Thank you for requesting another Babble-o-meter Calculation!

(still a work in progress)

☑ Archie reposts the same old, same old, yet again...
☑ ...and again and again...
☑ ...and again and again...
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
8:30 PM (18 minutes ago)
Re: how awards in science need to change for the better Re: Peter Higgs
flunked the Physics Test of a lifetime-generation test
50 kO0kpoints for awarding yourself a Nobel Prize.
You forgot to mention the 50 kO0kpoints for rejecting your self-awarded
Nobel Prize!
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
AP writes: Moroney cannot even do a correct percentage, so he is not worth
reading-- filter out the stalkers posts. I am sure Sheldon Glashow could
do a correct percentage.
What, you want me to compute the Plutonium Failure Score again? Sure!
Here goes!
☑ Archie responds to criticism but is unable to discuss the issue...
☑ ...Zero new content, in fact...
☑ ...Giggle Groups screenshot cut and pasted...
☑ ...with Archie's response posted in the wrong topic...
☐ ...and to the wrong newsgroup...
☐ ...multiple times...
☐ ...enough times to be classified as spam...
☑ ...in a topic/topics explicitly created by him for doing so...
☐ ...and Archie even whines about (other) spammers in his spam...
☑ ...with a subject about flunking a nonexistent test no one ever took...
☑ ...and the subject mentions totally uninvolved people...
☑ ...who are university math or physics professors...
☐ ...at a university supposedly near the person criticizing Archie...
☐ ...but Archie got the location (and university) completely wrong...
☐ ...and Archie demands they resign for not teaching his broken math...
☐ ...and he includes a stalker list of physics and/or math professors...
☑ ...and STILL can't answer 'why stalker lists of uninvolved profs'...
☑ ...and Archie's actual response is completely unrelated to the topic...
☑ ...and the critic's comment has embarrassing (to AP) portion removed...
☑ ...to the extent the comment is no longer recognizable...
☐ ...includes random snippets by other critics, spammers or babblers...
☐ ...which are attributed to yet other critics, spammers or babblers...
☐ ...followed by yet another repost of the "12 Failures of Plutonium"...
☐ ...or the "you gotta draw pictures of calculus" repost...
☐ ...and includes the dumb ascii art cat/owl thing...
☐ ...as well as ascii art of Archie's butthole...
☐ ...and Archie doesn't realize ascii art is so 1980s...
☑ ...and Archie brings up a "mistake" (in his view) from months ago...
☑ ...which, of course, is not actually a mistake...
☑ ...and Archie invents yet more "mistakes" (that are not mistakes)...
☐ ...and Archie really wears out the "a beer short of a 6 pack" joke...
☑ ...but he still doesn't realize he's about 5 beers short...
☑ ...and Archie can't get over the shame of messing up percentages...
☑ ...he even still thinks 8.88 is "exactly" 9...
☐ ...and he thinks 16.81 is "spot on" 17...
☐ ...and Archie is envious that I weighed the electron and he didn't...
☐ ...Archie asks Google Groups to do something they can't do...
☐ ...Google Groups poster. 'Nuf said.
Archimedes Plutonium Failure Score: 18!
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-04-20 21:28:37 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Michael Moroney writes:
11:21 AM (5 hours ago)


☑ Archie responds to criticism but is unable to discuss the issue...
☑ ...Zero new content, in fact...
☑ ...Giggle Groups screenshot cut and pasted...
☑ ...with Archie's response posted in the wrong topic...
☐ ...and to the wrong newsgroup...
☑ ...multiple times...
☑ ...enough times to be classified as spam...
☑ ...in a topic/topics explicitly created by him for doing so...
☐ ...and Archie even whines about (other) spammers in his spam...
☑ ...with a subject about flunking a nonexistent test no one ever took...
☑ ...and the subject mentions totally uninvolved people...
☑ ...who are university math or physics professors...
☐ ...at a university supposedly near the person criticizing Archie...
☐ ...but Archie got the location (and university) completely wrong...
☐ ...and Archie demands they resign for not teaching his broken math...
☐ ...and he includes a stalker list of physics and/or math professors...
☑ ...and STILL can't answer 'why stalker lists of uninvolved profs'...
☑ ...and Archie's actual response is completely unrelated to the topic...
☑ ...and the critic's comment has embarrassing (to AP) portion removed...
☑ ...to the extent the comment is no longer recognizable...
☐ ...includes random snippets by other critics, spammers or babblers...
☐ ...which are attributed to yet other critics, spammers or babblers...
☐ ...followed by yet another repost of the "12 Failures of Plutonium"...
☐ ...or the "you gotta draw pictures of calculus" repost...
☐ ...and includes the dumb ascii art cat/owl thing...
☐ ...as well as ascii art of Archie's butthole...
☑ ...and Archie doesn't realize ascii art is so 1980s...
☑ ...and Archie brings up a "mistake" (in his view) from months ago...
☑ ...which, of course, is not actually a mistake...
☐ ...and Archie invents yet more "mistakes" (that are not mistakes)...
☐ ...and Archie really wears out the "a beer short of a 6 pack" joke...
☑ ...but he still doesn't realize he's about 5 beers short...
☑ ...and Archie can't get over the shame of messing up percentages...
☑ ...he even still thinks 8.88 is "exactly" 9...
☐ ...and he thinks 16.81 is "spot on" 17...
☐ ...and Archie is envious that I weighed the electron and he didn't...
☐ ...Archie asks Google Groups to do something they can't do...
☑ ...Google Groups poster. 'Nuf said.
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Sheldon Glashow flunked the Physics lifelong-generation Test
Physics lifelong-generation Test & Sheldon Glashow flunked it
Now in each generation of about 50 years, there is a big question in science which the general population participates in-- for example Continental Drift from about 1930 to 1970. And from 1980 to present the question is Climate Change. Big science questions where the general public participates in.
Now there is a Science lifelong-generation Test. It has but one question, do you believe and accept Global Warming Climate Change, and has never vocalized any opposition to it? If yes, well, you pass, if no, well, you were never a scientist, never.
Now, Physics has a lifelong-generation Test. Here again, only one question is needed.
1) You studied momentum in physics, especially angular momentum, and, can you have Chemistry and the Chemical Bond, the ionic, covalent, metallic bonding, if the Proton was 938MeV while electron is .5MeV. Or, can this bonding exist only when the Proton is 840 MeV, electron = muon = 105 MeV, and the .5MeV particle is Dirac's magnetic monopole. So, which is it. Chemistry exists only if 840 to 105 MeV for angular momentum sake or 938 to .5?
So, all physicists who studied and thought they mastered physics, turns out, they are so pitiful, so pathetic in physics understanding of just about anything, that they believe you can have Chemistry with a 938 MeV proton with a .5 MeV electron.
Sheldon Glashow flunked the Physics Test of a lifetime-generation test.
AP
8:24 AM (6 hours ago)
Still no evidence or proof the electron
AP writes: at least Sheldon can do percentages correctly, whereas Moroney thinks 938 MeV is short of 945MeV by 12%, no wonder Moroney failed science
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-05-17 04:43:50 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Michael Moroney writes:
9:35 PM (1 hour ago)
Think of a perfect tetrahedron sitting on a table.
AP writes: what is a dumbo like Moroney even doing in sci.physics, for he failed percentages-- thinks 938 is 12% short of 945.
Sheldon Glashow flunked the Physics lifelong-generation Test
Physics lifelong-generation Test & Sheldon Glashow flunked it
Now in each generation of about 50 years, there is a big question in science which the general population participates in-- for example Continental Drift from about 1930 to 1970. And from 1980 to present the question is Climate Change. Big science questions where the general public participates in.
Now there is a Science lifelong-generation Test. It has but one question, do you believe and accept Global Warming Climate Change, and has never vocalized any opposition to it? If yes, well, you pass, if no, well, you were never a scientist, never.
Now, Physics has a lifelong-generation Test. Here again, only one question is needed.
1) You studied momentum in physics, especially angular momentum, and, can you have Chemistry and the Chemical Bond, the ionic, covalent, metallic bonding, if the Proton was 938MeV while electron is .5MeV. Or, can this bonding exist only when the Proton is 840 MeV, electron = muon = 105 MeV, and the .5MeV particle is Dirac's magnetic monopole. So, which is it. Chemistry exists only if 840 to 105 MeV for angular momentum sake or 938 to .5?
So, all physicists who studied and thought they mastered physics, turns out, they are so pitiful, so pathetic in physics understanding of just about anything, that they believe you can have Chemistry with a 938 MeV proton with a .5 MeV electron.
Sheldon Glashow flunked the Physics Test of a lifetime-generation test.
AP
8:24 AM (6 hours ago)
Still no evidence or proof the electron
AP writes: at least Sheldon can do percentages correctly, whereas Moroney thinks 938 MeV is short of 945MeV by 12%, no wonder Moroney failed science
Loading...