Dicks.
Add Reply
J***@.
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
<PRE Style='Font-Family: OCR A, monospace !important;'>
Guys care about length, not gerth,
because they're selfish and SelfCentered.

One girl said she liked my "Statue of David" dick
( Jeff-Relf.Me/Statue.of.David.JPG ).

Another made flying motions, with her hand,
saying my dick was like "SuperMan" -- Motion matters.

"WikiPedia.ORG/wiki/Human_penis_size#Erect" says:

An Italian study of about 3,300 men published in
European Urology concluded that flaccid stretched
length was measured on average to about 12.5 cm ( 4.9 inches ).

An Indian study of 500 men ages 18 to 60 published in
the International Journal of Impotence Research found:

8.21 cm Flaccid -- I'm 6.4 cm, like the statue of David.
10.88 cm Stretched -- I'm 12.7 cm, 5 inches.
13.01 cm Erect.

P.S. I like _Natural_ boobs ( and faces ), YoYo or Pert:
Jeff-Relf.Me/YoYos.JPG
Jeff-Relf.Me/Pert.JPG
benj
2018-04-05 02:26:52 UTC
Post by J***@.
Guys care about length, not gerth,
because they're selfish and SelfCentered.
One girl said she liked my "Statue of David" dick
( Jeff-Relf.Me/Statue.of.David.JPG ).
Another made flying motions, with her hand,
saying my dick was like "SuperMan" -- Motion matters.
An Italian study of about 3,300 men published in
European Urology concluded that flaccid stretched
length was measured on average to about 12.5 cm ( 4.9 inches ).
An Indian study of 500 men ages 18 to 60 published in
8.21 cm Flaccid -- I'm 6.4 cm, like the statue of David.
10.88 cm Stretched -- I'm 12.7 cm, 5 inches.
13.01 cm Erect.
Jeff-Relf.Me/YoYos.JPG
Jeff-Relf.Me/Pert.JPG
EW! Rolf! TOO MUCH INFORMATION!

Cripes, can you imagine the images I conjure up thinking of you in the
basemen with some super ugly liberal babe out there on the left coast as
she calls your dick "superman"? Oh my!

I can feel my brain cells dying off without any help from drugs!
Michael Moroney
2018-04-05 03:18:56 UTC
Post by benj
EW! Rolf! TOO MUCH INFORMATION!
Cripes, can you imagine the images I conjure up thinking of you in the
basemen with some super ugly liberal babe out there on the left coast as
she calls your dick "superman"? Oh my!
I can feel my brain cells dying off without any help from drugs!
Rolf sounds exactly like a (virgin) teenaged boy, trying to sound cool to
his friends, or maybe deliberately said within earshot of the girl he
wants to impress but he winds up grossing her out instead.
J***@.
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by Michael Moroney
Post by J***@.
One girl said she liked my "Statue of David" dick
( Jeff-Relf.Me/Statue.of.David.JPG ).
Another made flying motions, with her hand,
saying my dick was like "SuperMan" -- Motion matters.
Rolf sounds exactly like a (virgin) teenaged boy, trying to sound cool to
his friends, or maybe deliberately said within earshot of the girl he
wants to impress but he winds up grossing her out instead.
No, it was like this, I swear ( 86 Megs ):

Jeff-Relf.Me/Simply.The.Best--Schitts.Creek.s04e09.MP4
Odd Bodkin
2018-04-05 10:54:27 UTC
Post by Michael Moroney
Post by benj
EW! Rolf! TOO MUCH INFORMATION!
Cripes, can you imagine the images I conjure up thinking of you in the
basemen with some super ugly liberal babe out there on the left coast as
she calls your dick "superman"? Oh my!
I can feel my brain cells dying off without any help from drugs!
Rolf sounds exactly like a (virgin) teenaged boy, trying to sound cool to
his friends, or maybe deliberately said within earshot of the girl he
wants to impress but he winds up grossing her out instead.
He’s been living on the edge for too long. He insists he’s fine, just fine,
but the quiet sexual obsessions are showing the cracks in that pancake
makeup.
Sergio
2018-04-05 13:29:36 UTC
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by Michael Moroney
Post by benj
EW! Rolf! TOO MUCH INFORMATION!
Cripes, can you imagine the images I conjure up thinking of you in the
basemen with some super ugly liberal babe out there on the left coast as
she calls your dick "superman"? Oh my!
I can feel my brain cells dying off without any help from drugs!
Rolf sounds exactly like a (virgin) teenaged boy, trying to sound cool to
his friends, or maybe deliberately said within earshot of the girl he
wants to impress but he winds up grossing her out instead.
He’s been living on the edge for too long. He insists he’s fine, just fine,
but the quiet sexual obsessions are showing the cracks in that pancake
makeup.
scary running into those people that have too much makeup on, with
cracks in it => sexual problems
Steve BH
Welcome to normal aging, baby.
reber G=emc^2
Its a wonder the pope did not chop of David's big wang? He had the ceiling done over because god's dick was in full view.Michael painted with reality.Bert
hanson
2018-04-07 18:53:14 UTC
So, SwineBert, you are up to beg for Sympathy & Attention...
with your Sanctimony and your idiotically phony posts,
while <http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent> [1]
is very different from what you posted, which is your habit
to shit into peoples' mouths and want them to be murdered
so that you can be a criminal graveyard vandal & piss onto
their graves. Read it in Jewpig Glazier's own words in link [1]