Trump seems to be an agent of Russia
Alan Folmsbee
2018-06-15 19:19:10 UTC
Do republicans accept bribes in rubles?

Russia is imposing sanctions on the USA by means of
their apparent slave, D. J. Trump. Blackmail and extortion
threats against the Trump family obligate the President to
start a trade war and to dissolve western alliances.

The electoral college installed the orange pig over the will of
the majority of voters. Did they take bribes in rubles?

The Electoral College is intended to supersede mistakes
made by wild voters. The Electoral College was
under financial threats if they voted their consciences.
They flunked out of the College and took the money
as stooges of Ras Putin.
Sergio
"Hillary declared Brain Dead" AP Newswire 6-13-18
will
2018-06-15 21:55:09 UTC
Post by Alan Folmsbee
Do republicans accept bribes in rubles?
Russia is imposing sanctions on the USA by means of their apparent
slave, D. J. Trump. Blackmail and extortion threats against the Trump
family obligate the President to start a trade war and to dissolve
western alliances.
The electoral college installed the orange pig over the will of the
majority of voters. Did they take bribes in rubles?
The Electoral College is intended to supersede mistakes made by wild
voters. The Electoral College was under financial threats if they voted
their consciences.
They flunked out of the College and took the money as stooges of Ras
Putin.
THEDONALD spoke for American yeomanry .. smashfacing & slapping down
emoto-centric Euro-faggots, border-jumping wettbakkks, lubricious Trotsky
Juuboiz and niggerizing SJW Rawlsians. I would have slapped harder ... to
ensure a Constitutional white western culture, but there's still time for
a reckoning. See you in the streets palsy ... don't let me see you
first.
benj
2018-06-15 23:21:10 UTC
Post by Alan Folmsbee
Do republicans accept bribes in rubles?
Russia is imposing sanctions on the USA by means of
their apparent slave, D. J. Trump. Blackmail and extortion
threats against the Trump family obligate the President to
start a trade war and to dissolve western alliances.
The electoral college installed the orange pig over the will of
the majority of voters. Did they take bribes in rubles?
The Electoral College is intended to supersede mistakes
made by wild voters. The Electoral College was
under financial threats if they voted their consciences.
They flunked out of the College and took the money
as stooges of Ras Putin.
Still looking for real evidence of Russian "collusion".
After all this time nobody has found anything except the drug-soaked
media-Dimocrat fantasies.
reber G=emc^2
Trump is part of Russian CIA.He allowed them in USA.Free to go.It was in the press too.Not anymore.Nothing done about it.It is amazing in made news.Keep in mind in 2016 Trump was in Russia.Hmmmmm That has to tell you something Bert
hanson
2018-06-16 21:12:05 UTC
"Herbert Glazier" <***@gmail.com> wrote:
Given that Glazier is such a Phony
and always full of Sanctimony
Hopefully, Bert will now explain
why Bert is such a kinky, twisted Swine
as seen when....
(1)
On 25Mar2008, Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
<https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a>
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J>
"Hanson, I will piss on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert. .... and ...
(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, Jew-SwineBert
said to "benj" <***@gmail.com>:
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll shit on your kisser."
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... addinng
On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat shit and your shitty brain is coming out your ears."
(3)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, when Face Shitter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ***@gmail.com,
Saul Levy <***@cox.net
& Jacoby Benj, <***@gmail.com>:
"I'll be sitting on your face to take a shit & say: "Open wide".
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>
benj
2018-06-17 00:35:03 UTC
Post by reber G=emc^2
Post by benj
Post by Alan Folmsbee
[...]
You are in Kalifornia and that certainly tells me something about you.
Methinks you'd better have some more MSP.

This is pretty good stuff. I think you are winning the senility contest
with Archiepoo. But his "triangular" CO2 fantasy is moving him ahead fast.
reber G=emc^2
Never have to much MSP.Calif has more freedom.So many places to camp my van.Freedom is what I love.I even have a VISA freedom credit card(WOW) No Severn Trent Avatar here.No Rick Scott No Waste Management No Tax on van.I go where I like.To the mountains.To the ocean.To the praires.I sound like Ervin Berlin.Its my America all the way.O ya Bert
hanson
2018-06-18 19:57:08 UTC
"reber G=emc^2" <***@gmail.com> wrote:
"Never have to much of **My Stupid Palaver** ( = MSP)
Its my America all the way.O ya Bert. -- Calif has more
freedom. So many places to park my van illegally.
Freedom is what I love is to shit into my bucket in my
\van, and No Tax on van. I sound like and I am a phony,
vindictive & malfeasant Swine, that covers-up and refuses
to EXPLAIN why Bert posted the following:
(1)
On 25Mar2008, Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
<https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a>
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J>
"Hanson, I will piss on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert. .... and ...
(2)
reber G=emc^2
Reality is Calif.Is just the opposite from Florida with its GOP Mafia.Bert
hanson