How Many Types of Photons are There?
reber G=emc^2
2018-06-06 18:11:23 UTC
Some are so much different.I have magnetic fields made of photons,and neutrinos too Bert
hanson
2018-06-06 19:48:12 UTC
"reber G=emc^2" <***@gmail.com> wrote
that "Bert was always a mental cadaver
proven by Bert's daily, idiotic palaver". Bert
So, there are good reasons and lots of rhyme
why Bert is such a (1) kinky (2) filthy (3) hate-filled
(4) sanctimonious (5) bigoted (6) lying (7) and
mooching Swine.
See why Bert's an idiot in: ------ Glazier's Dossier -------

e.g. <http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent> [J] is

pimping <https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments> [J]

by <http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal> [J] as

GOPers put <https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-in-Mental-Institution> [J]

and <https://tinyurl.com/Trump-is-walking-all-over-Bert> , the

same Bert who brags to know how everything works,
which is 1st & foremost TurdBert's habit to shit
into peoples' mouths, & to see them being murdered
so that Glazier can be a criminal graveyard vandal
& piss onto their graves.
Read it in Jewpig Glazier's own words in links [J]
"Go figure"
reber G=emc^2
2018-06-08 17:58:58 UTC
Reality will be in time more and more different photons will be known.Reason for that is they are building blocks.Thus electrons are in fact photons that give them structure (think of a bee hive) Swarming bees make magnetic field Bert
hanson
2018-06-08 18:56:43 UTC
SmellBert's on his daily Run, & he is the runner
to show how Bert is dumb and gets dumber.
------- See: Glazier's Dossier -------
e.g <http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig>
Double-A
2018-06-08 19:26:54 UTC
Post by reber G=emc^2
Some are so much different.I have magnetic fields made of photons,and neutrinos too Bert
You are right that standard textbook theory thinks of a magnetic field as a flow of photons!

Double-A
reber G=emc^2
2018-06-08 21:00:00 UTC
I think Feynman QED tells it all.He even gave it math. I think he will go down as the world's greatest math.man of his time.He was great in just about everything,but math.was his greatest gift.Bert
hanson
2018-06-08 22:08:38 UTC
SwineBert's Double-Asshole did finally show
TurdBert now has a happy glow. (LOL)
------- See: Glazier's Dossier -------
e.g <http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017>
p***@gmail.com
2018-06-11 01:19:00 UTC
Post by Double-A
Post by reber G=emc^2
Some are so much different.I have magnetic fields made of photons,and neutrinos too Bert
You are right that standard textbook theory thinks of a magnetic field as a flow of photons!
Double-A
====================
how come ??

-
Y.Porat
==========================
Alan Folmsbee
2018-06-08 22:54:40 UTC
Post by reber G=emc^2
Some are so much different.I have magnetic fields made of photons,and neutrinos too Bert
All photons have the same geometry, but the difference is the
state change of the atom that emits
and the state type that changes in the atom that absorbs it.
Especially radio waves at 10 khz change states by moving positions of
electrons. A state is the location of a received low frequency
photon. Gamma rays change a state near a nucleus.
john
2018-06-09 01:34:01 UTC
There are two different protons and two different electrons. The two electrons in a Coopers pair are an ‘up’ and a ‘down’. Their protons are similarly opposite.
john
2018-06-09 01:42:44 UTC
Similarly there are 2 different photons- the below shows one, simply reverse ONE of the spins to get the other
reber G=emc^2
2018-06-09 19:29:17 UTC
http://users.accesscomm.ca/sefton/PHOTON.GIF
That is coupling and I posted two yo yo attached to one string to show ts action.Your view s better.Bert
hanson
2018-06-09 21:48:47 UTC
"reber G=emc^2" <***@gmail.com> wrote:
So, KinkBert how are the odds now of YOUR own bet
that you will be shot in the back of your head? Pity
reber G=emc^2
2018-06-14 21:13:04 UTC
Latest type of photon should have the name (Neutrino photon) bert
m***@gmail.com
2018-06-09 20:45:20 UTC
Post by reber G=emc^2
Some are so much different.I have magnetic fields made of photons,and neutrinos too Bert
Light waves are all the same math geometry and aether substance...
with material...

Mitchell Raemsch
m***@gmail.com
2018-06-09 21:03:29 UTC
Post by reber G=emc^2
Some are so much different.I have magnetic fields made of photons,and neutrinos too Bert
According to Einstein there are no types of photon.
He gave up on his photon in 1937. He said he could
not reconcile the wave with the particle any longer.
He said light was a spherical wavelet instead.
But this belief was not talked about in the world
as it forfeited his Nobel winning light particle.
The world should have accepted what Einstein did
as it was more nobel than anything else he had
done... even his prize!!!

Mitchell Raemsch
Double-A

Double-A
reber G=emc^2
Neutrino is the last type of photon.Fermi predicted it.I called it what it in reality is.The big clue is how its created.Next clue is it goes at c.It fits calling it a neutrino photon.I like that.Can there be a laser from it?A quantum of them? Bert
hanson
2018-06-19 03:17:00 UTC
"reber G=emc^2" <***@gmail.com> wrote
"I called it what it in reality is.The big clue is how It fits
with Bert being a phony, vindictive & malfeasant Swine,
that covers-up and refuses to EXPLAIN why Bert
posted the following:
(1)
On 25Mar2008, Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
<https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a>
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J>
"Hanson, I will piss on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert. .... and ...
(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, JewPigBert
Glazier said to "benj" <***@gmail.com>:
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll shit on your kisser."
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... addinng
On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat shit and your shitty brain is coming out your ears."
(3)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, when Face-Shitter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ***@gmail.com,
Saul Levy <***@cox.net
& Jacoby Benj, <***@gmail.com>:
"I'll be sitting on your face to take a shit & say: "Open wide".
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>

.
reber G=emc^2
Neutrino is a black photon.Reality is imperial thinkers count it in for missing matter. Neutrinoes give reality as how weird QM can be.Can there be a laser neutrino? How many neutrinos can sit on a pin head? Bert
hanson
2018-06-19 20:28:57 UTC
"reber G=emc^2" <***@gmail.com> wrote:
How many neutrinos can shit on Glazier's pin head?
asked Bert who is a phony, vindictive & malfeasant

.
reber G=emc^2
What if the different types of photons goes to infinity.Math,tells you why.Bert
hanson
2018-06-27 19:04:24 UTC
there is a Full-Moon rising over Anaheim,
it shows Bert to be an idiotic, kinky Swine