Peter Higgs flunked the Physics Test of a lifetime-generation test
Add Reply
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-02-28 17:35:07 UTC
Peter Higgs flunked the Physics lifelong-generation Test

Now there is a Science lifelong-generation Test for the past 30 years in General Science. It has but one question, do you believe and accept Global Warming Climate Change, and has never vocalized any opposition to it? If yes, well, you pass, if no, well, you were never a scientist, never.

Now, Physics has a lifelong-generation Test. Here again, only one question is needed.

PHYSICS TEST::

1) You studied momentum in physics, especially angular momentum, and, can you have Chemistry and the Chemical Bond, the ionic, covalent, metallic bonding, if the Proton was 938MeV while electron is .5MeV. Or, can this bonding exist only when the Proton is 840 MeV, electron = muon = 105 MeV, and the .5MeV particle is Dirac's magnetic monopole. So, which is it. Chemistry exists only if 840 to 105 MeV for angular momentum sake or 938 to .5?

So, all physicists who studied and thought they mastered physics, turns out, they are so pitiful, so pathetic in physics understanding of just about anything, that they believe you can have Chemistry with a 938 MeV proton with a .5 MeV electron.

Peter Higgs flunked the Physics Test of a lifetime-generation test.
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-02-28 22:37:08 UTC
Here's Proof that life cannot exist on Mars (3)
By The Starmaker 3 posts 4 views updated 12:24 PM

An experimental vector field online... (2)
By Chris M. Thomasson 2 posts 6 views updated 12:02 PM

We -need- losers, lots of them. (1)
By Jeff-Relf.Me 1 post 0 views updated 12:01 PM

My greatness explainified (19)
By Mahipal 19 posts 33 views updated 11:59 AM
+ 8 others

If H bonds are strong why is water fluid? (10)
By James McGinn 13 posts 57 views updated 11:37 AM

AP writes: which is worse, reading spam from spammers above in sci.physics, or reading the physics of Peter Higgs? Well, trouble with Higgs, is he is so stupid in physics, that he thought the electron is .5MeV, proton 938 MeV which cannot give Chemistry the covalent bond. So all of Higgs physics is as useless and worthless as a spammer is useless and worthless.
p***@gmail.com
2018-03-01 10:06:05 UTC
[...]
======================
i agree about your last claim
the Higgs is one of the greatest
criminal lies !!
in current late physics !!
=====
Y.Porat
=======================
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-03-01 20:18:27 UTC
======================
That is better Porat, you improved. Instead of calling me a stealer, focus your attention on frauds and fakers of physics
p***@gmail.com
2018-03-04 07:10:41 UTC
Post by p***@gmail.com
======================
i agree about your last claim
the Higgs is one of the greatest
criminal lies !!
in current late physics !!
=====
Y.Porat
=======================
That is better Porat, you improved. Instead of calling me a stealer, focus your attention on frauds and fakers of physics
====================
ok
but please be careful and honest with **my original**
copyrights
specially note my
Y.Circlon and y circlon mechanism mechanism
my abstract !!!!of the nucleus
my chain of orbitals system
my photon model structure as a helix
my claim that:
MASS is the mother of all forces -including gravity !!
no Higgs and no schmigs and his nonsense
etc
==
TIA
Y.Porat
================================
Archimedes Plutonium
Stay out of all my threads, you miserable rotten creep
Michael Moroney
2018-03-04 14:36:26 UTC
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Stay out of all my threads, you miserable rotten creep
Sorry, there is no such thing as "my thread" on Usenet. Porat has just
as much right to babble his nonsense here as you do to babble your
nonsense here. You post something, expect a response.
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Subject: Peter Higgs flunked the Physics lifelong-generation Test
And what does Peter Higgs, who has never even heard of you, much
less taken your imaginary test, have to do with anything? Are your
thoughts so jumbled up that they jump from Porat to Higgs to..?
Michael Moroney
2018-03-04 15:01:47 UTC
Post by Michael Moroney
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Stay out of all my threads, you miserable rotten creep
Sorry, there is no such thing as "my thread" on Usenet. Porat has just
as much right to babble his nonsense here as you do to babble your
nonsense here. You post something, expect a response.
Besides, what's the difference between Porat babbling nonsense about
'circlons' and 'chains of orbitals' and Archimedes Plutonium babbling
nonsense about 'electron=muon' and 'cosmic plutonium atoms'????
Other than the fact Plutonium is a much better speller?
p***@gmail.com
2018-03-06 06:08:55 UTC
Post by Michael Moroney
Post by Michael Moroney
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Stay out of all my threads, you miserable rotten creep
Sorry, there is no such thing as "my thread" on Usenet. Porat has just
as much right to babble his nonsense here as you do to babble your
nonsense here. You post something, expect a response.
Besides, what's the difference between Porat babbling nonsense about
'circlons' and 'chains of orbitals' and Archimedes

Moroney !!
go on with your ''Moron!!! ey
and we will see

HOW FAR YOU WILL GO WITH YOUR PARROTS PHYSICS
WILL GO
and is still stuck in the mudd for decades without any
real bi tof advance !!

2
just bring me back
the copy of my book
that youand Paul Draper (Bodkin ..) stole from me !!!
====
TIA
Y.POrat
=====================
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-03-11 02:09:28 UTC
Is this the Barry arsewipe Shein show staged out of Boston or the Kibo arsewipe show-- going on now for 25 years???

Michael Moroney wrote
4:46 PM (2 hours ago)
Oh, so you finally have a
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-03-20 20:30:18 UTC
Post by Michael Moroney
Post by Michael Moroney
Sorry, there is no such thing as "my thread" on Usenet. Porat has just
as much right to babble his nonsense here as you do to babble your
nonsense here. You post something, expect a response.
Besides, what's the difference between Porat babbling nonsense about
'circlons' and 'chains of orbitals'
Michael Moroney writes::
12:20 PM (3 hours ago)

It just may help if you use the correct masses for everything.

No, it won't salvage your silly "discoveries" but it may make you look a
little less of a fool.

To 3 decimal places:

Proton: 938 MeV
Neutron: 940 MeV

Muon: 106 MeV
9 muons: 951 MeV

Is it too hard to look that up?

AP writes:: hey, Porat and babbling Moroney are on the same level of intelligence
Michael Moroney
2018-03-20 20:48:20 UTC
Physics Failure Archimedes Plutonium <***@gmail.com> writes:
[in wrong topic]
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
12:20 PM (3 hours ago)
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
Proton: 938 MeV
Neutron: 940 MeV
Muon: 106 MeV
9 muons: 951 MeV
Is it too hard to look that up?
[nothing added]

I guess it really is too hard for him to look it up.

No wonder why he fails so much.
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-03-22 16:37:28 UTC
Post by Michael Moroney
No wonder why he fails so much.
Re: Calling someone a dopehead ... (1)
By Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. 1 post 0 views updated 11:24 AM

This topic has been hidden because you reported it for abuse.

i forgot the area variable area ->energy=resistance*area*deltavm (1)
By ***@__.__ 1 post 0 views updated 11:02 AM

Announcing the Next Bobo Pool! (18)
By Nadegda 132 posts 20 views updated 11:00 AM

AP writes:: the above sh)thead poster is here to sell his filter app and in the meantime shoves all legitimate posters off the front page
Michael Moroney
2018-03-22 20:52:39 UTC
Post by Michael Moroney
No wonder why he fails so much.
Re: Calling someone a dopehead ... (1)
By Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. 1 post 0 views updated 11:24 AM
This topic has been hidden because you reported it for abuse.
i forgot the area variable area ->energy=resistance*area*deltavm (1)
Announcing the Next Bobo Pool! (18)
By Nadegda 132 posts 20 views updated 11:00 AM
AP writes:: the above sh)thead poster is here to sell his filter app
and in the meantime shoves all legitimate posters off the front page
And Archie's response to the babblers and offtopic spammers that ruin
his beloved 'front page' is to... spam a bunch of babbling, offtopic
posts himself. Mr. Plutonium really, truly 'doesn't get it', how he
is just as bad as those he complains about.

So why does Archie Plutonium flood these groups with these offtopic
posts complaining about offtopic posts?

[ ] Archie Plutonium is a 'front page hog'.
[ ] Archie is a spammer.
[ ] Archie is narcissistic.
[ ] Archie 'just doesn't get it'.
[ ] All of the above.
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-03-23 21:41:16 UTC
Post by Michael Moroney
And Archie's response to the babblers and offtopic spammers that ruin
his beloved 'front page' is to... spam a bunch of babbling, offtopic
posts himself. Mr. Plutonium really, truly 'doesn't get it', how he
is just as bad as those he complains about.
So why does Archie Plutonium flood these groups with these offtopic
posts complaining about offtopic posts?
[ ] Archie Plutonium is a 'front page hog'.
[ ] Archie is a spammer.
[ ] Archie is narcissistic.
[ ] Archie 'just doesn't get it'.
[ ] All of the above.
Rent closely tracks gas prices. (10)
By Jeff-Relf.Me 10 posts 10 views updated 4:29 PM
+ 5 others

Re: Calling someone a dopehead ... (8)
By Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. 8 posts 4 views updated 3:44 PM
+ 6 others

This topic has been hidden because you reported it for abuse.

america is full of (1)
By ***@__.__ 1 post 0 views updated 2:57 PM

in 1999 they gave me steel and made me believe (1)
By ***@__.__ 1 post 0 views updated 2:48 PM

1999 theft->the americans pulleld me with (1)
By ***@__.__ 1 post 1 view updated 2:39 PM

AP writes: what do all these physics failures have in common? Is it they want Higgs autograph???????
Michael Moroney
2018-03-24 03:42:26 UTC
Post by Michael Moroney
[...]
A logical person, upon seeing my reply, would have done one of a few
things. He would have posted why he agrees or disagrees with what I said
or perhaps checked one of the boxes. Or maybe even ignored it. But Archie
Plutonium once again didn't do what is logical. Instead he did something
rather irrational, that is, extract bits from other posts he doesn't like
and added them. Plus he does this irrational act repeatedly. Why?

In addition, he shows his continued frustration with spammers and
babblers, but does not do what is rational. That is, he should realize
that Google Groups has failed him due to no killfile, and he should
install a proper newsreader on his computer. Instead he even projects
Google Groups' failure onto everyone else and assumes everyone has these
problems, and accuses the babblers of trying to sell a killfile/filter
app. (hey Archie, they're free, included with the newsreader)
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-03-26 15:12:12 UTC
Post by Michael Moroney
app. (hey Archie, they're free, included with the newsreader)
♥♥♥AMAZING HE 0 views updated 8:16 AM

♥♥♥AMAZING 1 post 0 views updated 8:15 AM
Michael Moroney
2018-03-26 17:29:02 UTC
Post by Michael Moroney
app. (hey Archie, they're free, included with the newsreader)
♥♥♥AMAZING HE 0 views updated 8:16 AM
♥♥♥AMAZING 1 post 0 views updated 8:15 AM
So Archie, wha is the point of spamming posts with partial quotes by
me but with no content from you, and subjects from other spammers
and babblers? Do you actually have a logical reason for doing that?
Or is it your autism acting up again?
Michael Moroney
2018-03-26 21:07:15 UTC
Archimedes Plutonium <***@gmail.com> writes:

[nothing added, and in wrong topic]
12:29 PM (3 hours ago)
Re: Archimedes Plutonium flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test
Looks like the answer is....Autism acting up again!
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-03-29 19:34:42 UTC
Post by Michael Moroney
Looks like the answer is....Autism acting up again!
***@gmail.com writes

11:39 AM (1 hour ago)

Has John Gabriel ever done any good math?
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-03-31 18:40:52 UTC
Post by Michael Moroney
Looks like the answer is....Autism acting up again!
***@gmail.com wrote:

1:33 PM (3 minutes ago)
Post by Michael Moroney
The paper has date: October 24, 2017
But you find in it some historical references...
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-04-12 04:35:17 UTC
Post by Michael Moroney
Looks like the answer is....Autism acting up again!
Michael Moroney writes
8:52 PM (1 hour ago)
Time to calculate
Time to calculate
Michael Moroney
2018-04-12 12:25:23 UTC
Post by Michael Moroney
Looks like the answer is....Autism acting up again!
Michael Moroney writes
8:52 PM (1 hour ago)
Time to calculate
Time to calculate
Time to calculate the Plutonium Lameness/Predictability score again???

You're getting greedy, Archie. Not yet.

But it appears I caught you at the start of a meltdown again, so you can
add a few points to your last score, for autistically multiposting and
posting to the wrong group.
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-04-14 22:42:53 UTC
On Thursday, April 12, 2018 at 7:25:28 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:

Michael Moroney writes:

9:54 AM (7 hours ago)

[ ] ...and to the wrong newsgroup...
[ ] ...multiple times...
[ ] ...enough times to be classified as spam...
[X] ...which he can't/won't explain but he wants everyone to use it...
[ ] ...and he includes a stalker list of physics and/or math professors...
[ ] ...and STILL can't answer 'why stalker lists of uninvolved profs'...
[ ] ...to the extent the comment is no longer recognizable...
[ ] ...includes random snippets by other critics, spammers or babblers...
[ ] ...which are attributed to yet other critics, spammers or babblers...
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-04-17 05:01:23 UTC
Post by Michael Moroney
But it appears I caught you at the start of a meltdown again, so you can
add a few points to your last score, for autistically multiposting and
posting to the wrong group.
Use any aids. Answer in the space provided.
1. What is the sine of 45 degrees to 3 decimal places? ____________
2. True or false: 10^604 = 0 ____________
3. If A is true and B is false, then A AND B is ____________ (true or false).
4. If A is true and B is true, then A OR B is ____________ (true or false).
Dan
I am not sure how to place the repeated postings of professor stalking
lists/unrelated reposts of his "works"/snippets of critics' writings
when he seems to be upset. The repetition sounds very autistic to me.
Dan Christensen writes:
11:15 PM (36 minutes ago)
Post by Michael Moroney
OK, you're right! Who could be THAT stupid life? (Hee, hee!)
Dan
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-05-05 18:55:23 UTC
Post by Michael Moroney
But it appears I caught you at the start of a meltdown
Michael Moroney writes:

8:43 AM (3 hours ago)

So did I nail it or what?
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-04-24 16:25:02 UTC

AP writes:: Moroney, do please submit to DNA testing as a proven-25 year insane stalker like you, compared to Jan Bielawski-24 year, Jan Burse-approx 5 year, Dan Christensen-approx 6 year, Karl Olav Nyberg approx 3 year, Zelos Malum--approx 2 yr, insane stalkers, probably have the same genetic defects that make you obsessive stalkers. Probably all of you have a defect on the Y chromosome.
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-03-06 05:54:10 UTC
Dan Christensen writes:
5:40 PM (6 hours ago)
Not so good then. Oh well...
Maybe you can set up outside the state
And what does Peter Higgs, who has never even heard
AP writes:: to Dan, what state? a muon state or monopole state? to Moroney, I am sure Peter heard of a muon before.
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-05-18 23:34:14 UTC
May 17Michael Moroney writes
1:21 AM (10 hours ago)
"Failure"
That's 'Archimedes "Failure" Plutonium', Archimedes Failure Plutonium.
AP writes: I am sure Ed Witten can do a percentage correctly
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-04-03 22:23:50 UTC
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by p***@gmail.com
======================
[...]
***@gmail.com writes:

2:31 PM (2 hours ago)
Post by p***@gmail.com
... brain farto, just got nominated for the
Breaking News 03.04.2018: Herman Deuterium Nominated
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-05-14 04:15:23 UTC
Post by p***@gmail.com
======================
i agree about your last claim
the Higgs is one of the greatest
criminal lies !!
in current late physics !!
=====
Y.Porat
=======================
Michael Moroney writes:
8:41 PM (1 hour ago)
Post by p***@gmail.com
First of all, Terence Tao has almost never heard of, or cares about a
nobody such as yourself, second even if he did and was interested enough
in your claim to take a look, he'd just say "Where's the proof?". And he
would NEVER accept "Because I, Archimedes Plutonium said so!" as a reason.
FAIL.
You need to accept responsibility for your own failures, and to quit
blaming everyone else for your own failures at math and sciences.
You even projected your own failure onto a graduate math student, by
telling him he has "no logical brains" or that math is "over his head"!
How dumb and stupid is that?!
percentage for Moroney, 938 is what percent short of 945
Post by p***@gmail.com
Silly boy, that's off by more than 12.6 MeV, or 12% of the mass of a muon.
Hardly "exactly" 9 muons.
Or, 938.2720813/105.6583745 = 8.88024338572. A proton is about the mass
of 8.88 muons, not 9. About 12% short.
AP writes: Why cannot Moroney ever admit his mistakes? Is he that insane, already. I mean, even John Horton Conway can see that 8.88 is not 12% short of 9.

John, John Conway, do ever get any students who can never admit to their mistakes?

Steven Weinberg, do you ever get any student who cannot do percentages correctly? For it is the percent of 938 to 945 convinced me that a neutron is built up of 9 muons.

AP
Michael Moroney
2018-05-14 20:10:04 UTC
Those are not stalkers you moron, we point out your idiocy.
I see you still haven't found your dictionaruy yet, Mr. A. Failure
Plutonium.
May 13 (9 hours ago)
No answer?
Can you round off 105.658 to three digits?
What is 106*9?
What is 105.658*9?
What is 105.658*9-938?
If someone owed you $900.00 and he gave you $888.00, would you be
satisfied that he paid you back in full?
Still no answer? I knew you weren't very good at math but I thought you
could at least do simple problems like that.
percentage for Moroney, 938 is what percent short of 945
So why do you refuse to use the correct mass of the muon?
AP writes: these type of posts goes away once the 26 year long stalker
Moroney goes away-- otherwise, they are like the US postage stamp, the
"forever stamp"
Zelos is still correct. Trying to discuss things in a discussion group is
definitely not stalking. You post in a discussion group but demand that
nobody tries to discuss anything with you or even post in "your threads" is
like trying to drive screws with a hammer. The concept of a blog (with replies
disabled or author moderated) is what you should be doing, perfect for you,
but here you are, demanding censorship in a discussion group, whacking screws
with a hammer, muttering to yourself how screws are pieces of junk because
they are so hard to use.... And you cuss at those who either try to hand you a
screwdriver or some nails...
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-05-18 05:02:26 UTC
Michael Moroney
May 17 (25 minutes ago)

Re: BN Re: Maximum Electric Coil for hydrogen & helium Re: CO2 has two isomers, and plants only can use animal CO2
Alright, I am going to need a strange molecule, very very strange. Boron
nitride BN. Some show it as a Lewis diagram of
_
B = N
Thank you for requesting yet another Babble-o-meter Calculation!

(still a work in progress)

☑ Archie reposts the same old, same old, yet again...
☑ ...snd again and again...
☐ ...snd again and again...
☐ ...posted enough times to be classified as spam...
☑ ...Post has no new content, in fact...
☐ ...Archie's spam complains about other spammers or babblers...
☑ ...One word: Logorrhea...
☑ ...Purpose of post is to remain #1 Front Page Hog...
☐ .....meanwhile, Archie complains of some other "Front Page Hog"...
☐ ...Post posted in the wrong topic...
☐ .....and to the wrong newsgroup...
☐ ...Author awards self Nobel Prize/claims he should be so awarded...
☐ .....Author refuses self-awarded Nobel, real awardees don't deserve it...
☐ ...Author sour grapes Nobel or other science/math prize...
☑ ...Post has science or math 100% made up from whole cloth...
☑ ...Post's science/math based on earlier whole cloth science/math...
☑ .....which was based on even earlier whole cloth science/math...
☑ .....which was, oh never mind...
☑ ...Post contains The Truth because Archie said it is true...
☐ ...Phrases such as "Old Science" (actual science) and "New Science (babbling of author)...
☑ ...Another word: Graphomania...
☐ ...Author thinks cutting up magazines disproves actual math proofs...
☑ ...Author thinks a bad dream is an excellent basis for physics...
☑ ...Archie doesn't understand Usenet, even after 26+ years...
☐ ...Archie asks Google Groups to do something they can't do...
☑ ...Archie even thinks Google runs Usenet...
☑ .....even though Archie used Usenet even before there even was a Google...
☑ ...Archie won't engage in discussion in a discussion group...
☐ ...Writes "Keep out of my threads!"...
☐ ...Archie demands professors resign for not teaching his broken math...
☐ ...Archie outwitted by someone too stoopid to come out of the rain AGAIN...
☑ ...and Archie can't get over the shame of messing up percentages...
☑ ....he even still thinks 8.88 is "exactly" 9...
☐ ....and he thinks 16.81 is "spot on" 17...
☑ ...Archie is envious that I weighed the electron and he didn't...
☐ ...Post includes the dumb ascii art cat/owl thing...
☐ ...Post contains ascii art of Archie's butthole...
☑ ...and Archie doesn't realize ascii art is so 1980s...
☐ ...Archie tries to involve totally uninvolved people...
☐ .....with a subject about flunking a nonexistent test no one ever took...
☐ .....but has no clue they will never see his post...
☐ .....and has no clue they probably don't know what Usenet is...
☐ .....he expects them to have power/authority they simply don't...
☐ ...Post includes a stalker list of physics and/or math professors...
☑ ...Too stoopid to realize attack posts just produce more posts like this...
☑ ...Google Groups poster. 'Nuf said.

Archie's Babbling Nonsense score: 23 plutoniums!
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-03-02 19:49:53 UTC
Science Groupies Don't know what they think one from one mintute to the next (1)
By James McGinn 1 post 1 view updated 11:19 AM

Yngwie malsteen all he does he steals music from cack and other artists and then mixes it all up and he pretends to be Mozart just because he pays classical music doesnt make him a classical music composer is what people dont understand HE IS A LIAR AND A THIEF 90%of the music he plays is not his HE IS LIKE A DJ MIXER OF OTHER MUSICS AND PRETENDS TO BE THEIR OWN (1)
By ***@__.__ 1 post 0 views updated 11:18 AM

as to yngwie malmsteen who sold me in facign the animal album before 1998 he didnt realize that the animal was himself and i was facing him HE SOLD ME HE IS A LIAR A THIEF AND A TRASH CAN OF MUSIC a SINFUL LOSER->SWEDIS AMERICAN LIAR AND ROBBER OF LITTLE KIDS (1)
By ***@__.__ 1 post 0 views updated 11:04 AM

they stole from me in 98 99 the americans so i stole the year 2000->AND DOTN EVER STEAL FROM ME AGAIN YOU AMERICAN
By ***@__.__ 1 post 0 views updated 10:48 AM

The star that most made me vomit was david jonatan from Korn band thats is the typical american a walking trash can on a leech come and suck this from USA i lected Korrn band as the most typica trash can band thats california holywood USA (1)
By ***@__.__ 1 post 0 views updated 10:36 AM

AP writes:: So, who would you bet on ever coming around and learning that Real Electron = 105 MeV Real Proton = 840 MeV and the .5 MeV particle was Dirac's monopole. Would you bet on the spammers above or on Peter Higgs, that he would come around?
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-03-03 20:49:27 UTC
Humans Maintain Deep Delusions About H2O (51)
By James McGinn 63 posts 73 views updated 2:10 PM

+ 7 others

How those in mainstream science want to keep us down and controlled
By James McGinn 9 posts 34 views updated 2:09 PM

This topic has been hidden because you reported it for abuse. +1 more

If H bonds are strong why is water fluid? (24)
By James McGinn 27 posts 90 views updated 2:06 PM

AP writes:: tell me about it, for there is no deeper delusion in all of physics than to think the electron was .5 MeV when all along it was 105 MeV
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-03-09 05:02:45 UTC
email:healthandbueatypharmacy(@)gmail.com OXYS, ROXYS,xanax, adderall, ACTAVIS,PERCS, OPANA, DILUADID,OXYS, ROXYS,xanax, adderall, ACTAVIS,PERCS, OPANA, DILUADID (1)
By U.S.A /CANADA Call//text: 1 post 0 views updated 10:32 PM

Methadone 10mg pills, Xanax, Diluadid, Percocet, Lortab,Klonopins,Adderall,Methadone 10mg pills, Xanax, Diluadid, Percocet, Lortab,Klonopins,Adderall (1)
By U.S.A /CANADA Call//text: 1 post 0 views updated 10:32 PM

AP writes:: these spamming creeps purpose is to push all posts out of sight of front page
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-03-12 23:24:00 UTC
Meteorology's Mythology Appeals to Lowest Common Denominator Dumb Science Trolls (12)
By Claudius Denk 13 posts 52 views updated 4:58 PM

Dumbest of the dumb (3)
By Claudius Denk 4 posts 23 views updated 4:58 PM

A Bunch of McGinn Quotes from Bill -- Chapter One: Air Brakes (4)
By Claudius Denk 8 posts 36 views updated 4:58 PM

One Amazing Post (3)
By Claudius Denk 4 posts 24 views updated 4:57 P

AP writes:: Peter, did you ever spam like McGinn to get where you are-- the bottom of physics
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-03-14 20:34:15 UTC
Thanks to Wikipedia for isotope count for i intend to fix the table

Iso­tope Abun­dance Half-life (t1/2) Decay mode Pro­duct
39K 93.258% stable
40K 0.012% 1.248×109 y β− 40Ca
ε 40Ar
β+ 40Ar
41K 6.730% stable
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-03-19 19:15:25 UTC
[...]
SHE IS A BLUE WHALE->AND I DEMAND SACRIFICE (1)
By ***@__.__ 1 post 0 views updated 1:50 PM

This topic has been hidden because you reported it for abuse.

AMERICA BLEED->SHE SHOCKED ME SHE SINNED FIRST IN 1993 (1)
By ***@__.__ 1 post 0 views updated 1:48 PM

AP writes:: what this freak is trying to do is get everyone to buy his filter application-- so he pollutes a newsgroup to huckster people to buy his app
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-04-02 20:15:01 UTC
Michael Moroney writes:
6:02 AM (9 hours ago)
[X] Responds to criticism but is unable to actually discuss the issue...
AP writes: you can say that again about Higgs-- never responds to his failures of angular momentum
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-04-05 06:28:02 UTC
[...]
Dan Christensen
Apr 4 (8 hours ago)
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
No reply,
AP writes: be patient
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-04-20 00:07:10 UTC
Before a Physics Nobel prize is handed out, what needs to be done in all prized of importance in science, all prizes, a new means of measuring the "worthiness of a science award". Before handing out a "theory of science prize" see if the person/s in question corrected any of the Old Science. So for instance-- George Smoot, Steven Weinberg, Peter Higgs, Sheldon Glashow, Murray Gell-Mann would never have won a Nobel in physics because theirs is "theory" and they never fixed anything in Old Physics to indicate that they know physics in the first place. Giving a prize to these "theory people" is no better than giving a prize in physics to the nearest crackpot running around.

Now, giving the prize to experimental physics such as when the Swiss team found superconductivity in perovskite, that is a whole different matter. Because, their award is not in the foggy realm of theory.

So, all prizes in physics of the future, should be only in theory for those that corrected substantial parts of Old Physics. Like myself, who discovered that the Real Proton = 840 MeV, Real Electron is the 105 MeV particle and the little particle of .5MeV was Dirac's Magnetic Monopole. A discovery like that proves I am a true physicist and thus gives me a passport into being awarded a Nobel in Physics-- but for me, I probably would not accept such a prize because the Nobel in Physics list is overcrowded with fake physicists. A true physicist would not want to be on a list of so many con artist physics fakers.

So, the awards and prizes in science and math need drastic overall, because the awards in science and math are now and have been for the past 50 years been more of a detriment to the science than ever a "good thing" for the science. Those awards, like the Nobel, Abel, Wolf, Fields, and other medals and awards have polluted science by crackpots, for which the science needs to clean itself up because the crackpots pollute more than they ever fix and throw out the errors.
Michael Moroney
2018-04-20 01:30:10 UTC
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
A discovery like that proves I am a true physicist and thus gives me a
passport into being awarded a Nobel in Physics--
50 kO0kpoints for awarding yourself a Nobel Prize.
Post by Archimedes Plutonium
but for me, I probably would not accept such a prize because the Nobel
in Physics list is overcrowded with fake physicists. A true physicist
would not want to be on a list of so many con artist physics fakers.
50 more kO0kpoints for rejecting the self-awarded Nobel Prize because all
of the previous Nobel winners are allegedly "fake", "con artists" etc.,
because they did actual science you disagree with.
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-04-22 19:30:32 UTC
On Thursday, April 19, 2018 at 8:30:13 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
Michael Moroney
Apr 21 (16 hours ago)
Complete Failure
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-04-26 04:33:10 UTC
Post by Michael Moroney
because they did actual science you disagree with.
Michael Moroney writes:
9:48 PM (1 hour ago)
Post by Michael Moroney
Archie, do you really have to
AP writes:: please let Medical doctors DNA test these stalkers --do please submit to DNA testing as a proven-25 year insane stalker, Michael Moroney compared to, Jan Bielawski-24 year, Jan Burse-approx 5 year, Dan Christensen-approx 6 year, Karl Olav Nyberg approx 3 year, Zelos Malum--approx 2 yr, insane stalkers, probably have the same genetic defects that make them obsessive stalkers. Probably all of them have a defect on the Y chromosome.
Michael Moroney
2018-04-26 12:53:25 UTC
Post by Michael Moroney
because they did actual science you disagree with.
9:48 PM (1 hour ago)
Post by Michael Moroney
Archie, do you really have to
[Archie, do you really have to _deliberately_ fail like that?]
Archie, why did you fail on purpose yet again????
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-05-08 16:01:07 UTC
Post by Michael Moroney
why did you fail on purpose yet again????
Michael Moroney writes:

2:44 AM (8 hours ago)
Ahh, this ought to become an interesting
Archimedes Plutonium
2018-04-20 21:28:03 UTC
Michael Moroney writes:
11:21 AM (5 hours ago)

☑ Archie responds to criticism but is unable to discuss the issue...
☑ ...Zero new content, in fact...
☑ ...Giggle Groups screenshot cut and pasted...
☑ ...with Archie's response posted in the wrong topic...
☐ ...and to the wrong newsgroup...
☑ ...multiple times...
☑ ...enough times to be classified as spam...
☑ ...in a topic/topics explicitly created by him for doing so...
☐ ...and Archie even whines about (other) spammers in his spam...
☑ ...with a subject about flunking a nonexistent test no one ever took...
☑ ...and the subject mentions totally uninvolved people...
☑ ...who are university math or physics professors...
☐ ...at a university supposedly near the person criticizing Archie...
☐ ...but Archie got the location (and university) completely wrong...
☐ ...and Archie demands they resign for not teaching his broken math...
☐ ...and he includes a stalker list of physics and/or math professors...
☑ ...and STILL can't answer 'why stalker lists of uninvolved profs'...
☑ ...and Archie's actual response is completely unrelated to the topic...
☑ ...and the critic's comment has embarrassing (to AP) portion removed...
☑ ...to the extent the comment is no longer recognizable...
☐ ...includes random snippets by other critics, spammers or babblers...
☐ ...which are attributed to yet other critics, spammers or babblers...
☐ ...followed by yet another repost of the "12 Failures of Plutonium"...
☐ ...or the "you gotta draw pictures of calculus" repost...
☐ ...and includes the dumb ascii art cat/owl thing...
☐ ...as well as ascii art of Archie's butthole...
☑ ...and Archie doesn't realize ascii art is so 1980s...
☑ ...and Archie brings up a "mistake" (in his view) from months ago...
☑ ...which, of course, is not actually a mistake...
☐ ...and Archie invents yet more "mistakes" (that are not mistakes)...
☐ ...and Archie really wears out the "a beer short of a 6 pack" joke...
☑ ...but he still doesn't realize he's about 5 beers short...
☑ ...and Archie can't get over the shame of messing up percentages...
☑ ...he even still thinks 8.88 is "exactly" 9...
☐ ...and he thinks 16.81 is "spot on" 17...
☐ ...and Archie is envious that I weighed the electron and he didn't...