Biggest blast off as I type
reber G=emc^2
2018-02-06 17:35:01 UTC
Worlds most powerfull rocket.lift more weight than the Saturn V WOW.Lets hope after 45 years since we left the moon we can go back again.Walking on the moon is good excersize for Mars.Bert
hanson
2018-02-06 20:01:50 UTC
The above plagiarism &/or parroting was brought to you
by <http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal>
aka "reber G=emc^2" <***@gmail.com> who
does not know what he is talking about, & much less what
to do about it, except for Bert being a Face shitter and a
Graveyard Vandal who is pimping himself & promoting
<https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments>
.... hmmm... <snicker>... ahahahAHAHA... ROTFLMAO
Double-A
2018-02-06 23:12:59 UTC
Post by reber G=emc^2
Worlds most powerfull rocket.lift more weight than the Saturn V WOW.Lets hope after 45 years since we left the moon we can go back again.Walking on the moon is good excersize for Mars.Bert
No thanks to NASA.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/06/science/falcon-heavy-spacex-launch.html

Double-A
reber G=emc^2
Musk has the right stuff.Bert
hanson
2018-02-07 18:44:33 UTC
"There are black Jews and white jews & Glazier is a stupid Jew
That tells it all.Bert"
Glazier, Elon Musk is NOT Jewish. Duh!... but your 2-liner
above is "on the money". Now tell also that you're not only
a stupid Jew but also "The proud 'bagal'-Jew" aka
<http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal> whose
claim to fame is Bert's Face-shitting & his continued promotion
of <https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments>
.... hmmm... <snicker>... ahahahAHAHA... ROTFLMAO
Edward Prochak
2018-02-07 22:43:02 UTC
Post by Double-A
Post by reber G=emc^2
Worlds most powerfull rocket.lift more weight than the Saturn V WOW.Lets hope after 45 years since we left the moon we can go back again.Walking on the moon is good excersize for Mars.Bert
No thanks to NASA.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/06/science/falcon-heavy-spacex-launch.html
Double-A
Let's compare that to NASA development of Saturn V

SpaceX has the knowledge gained by the NASA program.

SpaceX has the computer technology undreamed of in 1960's.
Apollo Guidance computer - 43 KiloHertz & 64 KB
and the fastest at the time was Cray 6600 - 10 MegaHertz
with specialized design.

Elon can put many small controllers with power that
would outpace the Cray at fraction of the cost of
the Apollo Guidance computer.

And with all that power
SpaceX still so far has launched NO human crews!

NASA has to please over 500 senate and congress members,
executive officials, and general public.
SpaceX has to please primarily Elon Musk.

Given the constraints NASA works under,
they outperformed SpaceX IMHO.
ed
hanson
2018-02-07 23:50:31 UTC
"Acohol Absorber" Double-A's & BeerBert's stinky shmear snipped.
Post by Edward Prochak
Let's compare that to NASA development of Saturn V
SpaceX has the knowledge gained by the NASA program.
SpaceX has the computer technology undreamed of in 1960's.
Apollo Guidance computer - 43 KiloHertz & 64 KB
and the fastest at the time was Cray 6600 - 10 MegaHertz
with specialized design.
Elon can put many small controllers with power that
would outpace the Cray at fraction of the cost of
the Apollo Guidance computer.
And with all that power
SpaceX still so far has launched NO human crews!
NASA has to please over 500 senate and congress members,
executive officials, and general public.
SpaceX has to please primarily Elon Musk.
Given the constraints NASA works under,
they outperformed SpaceX IMHO.
ed
hanson wrote:
Pretty good tripe, yours, Prochak.
Given your NOT so "IMHO" consider tho'
that what you read about the issue at hand
is merely what NASA & Space-X WANT
you to know.
It'll take a long time until the events behind
the curtain, the grafts, favors, payola, hooker
services, nepotisms etc. etc, will surface...
and worse... at such a time, they will be
covered up with/by conspiracy theories.
Ask anybody who has actually worked at
NASA or Space-X and you'll get verification
about the way these games are played.
Take care, Prochak. Carry on.
Lofty Goat
2018-02-10 22:49:11 UTC
On Wed, 7 Feb 2018 14:43:02 -0800 (PST), Edward Prochak
Post by Edward Prochak
Post by Double-A
Post by reber G=emc^2
[...]
They sure as hell did. And in this case the giant on whose shoulders
SpaceX stands is NASA.

I can't understand all the sour-grapes talk I'm hearing about SpaceX.
Musk said, in a reply to the CEO of Boeing I think it was, something to
the effect of, "Sure. Let's have a space race. It'll be fun."

Can't fault the man, and the company, for getting up off their
collective asses and doing it, and in so doing having a great time.

I'm all for 'em. I'd like to ride one. [grin]
--
Goat