Reality of Photons
Add Reply
reber G=emc^2
2018-04-07 16:57:13 UTC
#1 They are created in pairs(twins)#2 they are seperated by a wave(they wiggle between them) #3 The shorter their distance the higher their energy(gamma short,and radio long)#4 they can never go faster or slower than c #5 they do not bounce.#6 light loses strength by distance from its source (sguare of distace 90w bulb is 30w 3 feet from its source.#7 universes created animals such as us with eyes so that they can change light vibration to electricity with the same wave length so universes could see themselves.We see with our brain,and are eyes are extensions of our brain.Bert
hanson
2018-04-07 18:41:20 UTC
___"reber G=EMC^2"<***@gmail.com> wrote:
"We see with our brain,and are eyes are extensions of our
brain.Bert" ... and that is how amnd why
"I park & bark in the dark. I'm of low wit & a stupid shit." Bert
"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does".Bert
______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert.
hmmm...<snicker>...<chortle>...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFLMAO
m***@gmail.com
2018-04-07 21:32:51 UTC
Post by reber G=emc^2
#1 They are created in pairs(twins)#2 they are seperated by a wave(they wiggle between them) #3 The shorter their distance the higher their energy(gamma short,and radio long)#4 they can never go faster or slower than c #5 they do not bounce.#6 light loses strength by distance from its source (sguare of distace 90w bulb is 30w 3 feet from its source.#7 universes created animals such as us with eyes so that they can change light vibration to electricity with the same wave length so universes could see themselves.We see with our brain,and are eyes are extensions of our brain.Bert
In the end they were not Einstein's reality either.
He said they should be spherical wavelets instead.

Mitchell Raemsch
benj
2018-04-07 21:46:21 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by reber G=emc^2
#1 They are created in pairs(twins)#2 they are seperated by a wave(they wiggle between them) #3 The shorter their distance the higher their energy(gamma short,and radio long)#4 they can never go faster or slower than c #5 they do not bounce.#6 light loses strength by distance from its source (sguare of distace 90w bulb is 30w 3 feet from its source.#7 universes created animals such as us with eyes so that they can change light vibration to electricity with the same wave length so universes could see themselves.We see with our brain,and are eyes are extensions of our brain.Bert
In the end they were not Einstein's reality either.
He said they should be spherical wavelets instead.
Mitchell Raemsch
Bert is not only a moron like you are Mitch, but he's totally senile and
drunk on Bud and MSP as well.

Einstein was an idiot! Not as big an idiot as Bert but and idiot
nonetheless. Photons are phlogiston particles! It's as simple and
complex as that! I win the "smarter than Einstein prize!

And Mitch you are still an idiot.
m***@gmail.com
2018-04-07 21:51:15 UTC
Post by benj
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by reber G=emc^2
[...]
You still cannot take my God or His Son from me Roy Masters...

Mitchell Raemsch; God creates gravity sustains the universe
benj
2018-04-07 23:13:16 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by benj
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by reber G=emc^2
[...]
Yeshua died for your stupidity, Mitch. What a waste!
You are still a moron.
m***@gmail.com
2018-04-07 23:25:59 UTC
Post by benj
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by benj
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by reber G=emc^2
[...]
Einstein gave up on his photon. The world of science has
never wanted to talk about it since then.

Mitchell Raemsch
benj
2018-04-08 00:18:17 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by benj
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by benj
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by reber G=emc^2
[...]
I haven't given up! I told you I am smarter than Einstein!

How can something be a wave and a particle at the same time?
There is no mystery here! Phlogiston is the answer!
m***@gmail.com
2018-04-08 00:24:19 UTC
Post by benj
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by benj
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by benj
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by reber G=emc^2
[...]
I never had to believe...
And still don't.
It is not a virtue to call yourself smart when you are
not a genius Roy Masters...

Mitchell Raemsch
benj
2018-04-08 02:32:17 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by benj
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by benj
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by benj
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by reber G=emc^2
[...]
I AM a genius, Mitch Moron you are still an idiot like all fundies.