Halliday and Resnik page 622 !!!
p***@gmail.com
2018-02-28 05:20:50 UTC
We have an interesting discussion about permanent magnetism .

now i have a technical problem
ie
how to bring an experimental picture from a book book "
'Fundamentals of physics'
by 'Haliday and Resnik '
page 822
about what is happening around a permanent magnet
an experimental picture about it
so the problem is

how to show that picture to our readers in this
physics ng ?
can someone know ow to do it technically ??

(except of course that readers that have that book
or can do it easily by opening that book page 822
and reading that section in the book )

it is crucially important !!
by showing some 'mysterious ** unknown entities (not of course electrons!!!)
moving in curved lines around the magnet !

Michel Faraday was the first one do do it something alike
experimentally more than 100 years ago -by very simple means ...
can someone know to bring that picture to our ng here ??!!
it might be revolutionary important
=====
TIA
Y.POrat
=============================
Libor Striz
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by p***@gmail.com
[...]
0/ Consider the image copyright.
1/ Take a picture by a camera.
2/ Optionally downsize the image.
3/ Upload it to a cloud share like https://postimages.org/
4/ Post the link.

But it will be all the old news.
--
Libor Striz aka Poutnik ( a pilgrim/wanderer/wayfarer)

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
p***@gmail.com
2018-02-28 07:59:45 UTC
Post by Libor Striz
Post by p***@gmail.com
[...]
==========================
1
thank you !!
===
sorry !!
i am too old for all that ''new stuff''
can you do it for all of us ??
2
you are badly wrong about 'old stuff "!!!!!

it will be revolutionary understanding
of creative minds that are not old parrot
not young parrots !!!!!
you will be surprised about how many
'new incurable parrots'' are mumbling here !!
================
TIA
Y.POrat
==========================
Libor Striz
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by Libor Striz
Post by p***@gmail.com
[...]
Sorry, I am not going to.

I prefer the parroting what is internally consistent and in
agreement with observations to inventing the original "New
physics" that is not.

http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
p***@gmail.com
2018-02-28 10:34:29 UTC
Post by Libor Striz
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by Libor Striz
Post by p***@gmail.com
[...]
======================
you are deluding yourself that you undeststand permanent magnegntism to scratch !!
do you know why ??
there is a big difference between
collection data and formulating it
in a mathematical formula
and
understanding

WHY IT IT SO !!!!!
--what makes it to be so PHYSICALLY ?/!!
PHYSICS IS NOT JUST MATHRMATICS
==================
TIA
Y.Porat
============================
john
2018-02-28 13:19:52 UTC
Porat
North and south poles of magnets are exactly the same phenomena as two jets going opposite ways from a galactic disc.
They have found that only the very Center of the jet of excited charges goes straight.
The further from Center, the more it curves, creating the same lines as magnets.

Magnetic field lines are caused by excited Fractal charges emanating from the recharging of electron material that is falling back into excited nuclei.

Present science hasn't a clue
Michael Moroney
2018-02-28 14:48:43 UTC
john <***@gmail.com> tarded:

<snip crap>
Well, you certainly don't.
p***@gmail.com
2018-02-28 15:05:16 UTC
Post by john
Porat
North and south poles of magnets are exactly the same phenomena as two jets going opposite ways from a galactic disc.
They have found that only the very Center of the jet of excited charges goes straight.
The further from Center, the more it curves, creating the same lines as magnets.
Magnetic field lines are caused by excited Fractal charges emanating from the recharging of electron material that is falling back into excited nuclei.
Present science hasn't a clue
============================
thank you John
you are of my kind !!
btw
did you see the picture i quoted from the above book
or somewhere else !!!
can you bring it here ??
2
of course
all the parrots that tell you
'nothing new there '
indeed noting new
but nothing until now
-is really ***solved thoroughly to scratch !
it is all dumb hand waivings !!

real understanding of it
-wil cause an earthquake in modern physics !!!
TIA
Y.Porat
===========================
john
2018-02-28 13:22:22 UTC
Oh, by the by, the prediction from this is that AGN jets are oppositely charged.
Pnal, Odd, and MM don't do prediction because they don't have anything to base prediction on. No model. So sad.
Odd Bodkin
2018-02-28 13:52:01 UTC
Post by john
Oh, by the by, the prediction from this is that AGN jets are oppositely charged.
Pnal, Odd, and MM don't do prediction because they don't have anything to
base prediction on. No model. So sad.
Your prediction is already ruled out by observation. Do you know the
REQUIRED behavior of charged jets in magnetic fields? Of COURSE you don’t.
And so this is why you make predictions but have absolutely NO idea how to
do the comparison of the prediction with observations.

Just like you “predicted” the flow of electrons in methane but had
absolutely NO idea how that already flew in the face of observations.

Face it, John, you don’t have a scientific sensibility in your head.
p***@gmail.com
2018-02-28 15:10:21 UTC
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by john
Oh, by the by, the prediction from this is that AGN jets are oppositely charged.
Pnal, Odd, and MM don't do prediction because they don't have anything to
base prediction on. No model. So sad.
Your prediction is already ruled out by observation. Do you know the
REQUIRED behavior of charged jets in magnetic fields? Of COURSE you don’t.
And so this is why you make predictions but have absolutely NO idea how to
do the comparison of the prediction with observations.
Just like you “predicted” the flow of electrons in methane but had
absolutely NO idea how that already flew in the face of observations.
Face it, John, you don’t have a scientific sensibility in your head.
====================
ok Odd
just do it better !!!
but don t forget the

--THE CURVED LINES THERE !!!

that are not electrons !!
so
what are they ??!!!
=====
we are waiting !!
===
TIA
Y.Porat
===========================
Odd Bodkin
2018-02-28 15:23:25 UTC
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by john
Oh, by the by, the prediction from this is that AGN jets are oppositely charged.
Pnal, Odd, and MM don't do prediction because they don't have anything to
base prediction on. No model. So sad.
Your prediction is already ruled out by observation. Do you know the
REQUIRED behavior of charged jets in magnetic fields? Of COURSE you dont.
And so this is why you make predictions but have absolutely NO idea how to
do the comparison of the prediction with observations.
Just like you predicted the flow of electrons in methane but had
absolutely NO idea how that already flew in the face of observations.
Face it, John, you dont have a scientific sensibility in your head.
===================ok Odd
just do it better !!!
but don t forget the
--THE CURVED LINES THERE !!!
that are not electrons !!
so
what are they ??!!!
====we are waiting !!
==TIA
Y.Porat
==========================
Those curved lines are not the paths of any physical things.

They are called field lines. Field lines are typically what cut
perpendicularly across isopotential curves.
If you want to see isopotential lines, take a look at any topographical
map, like this one:
https://www.rei.com/learn/expert-advice/topo-maps-how-to-use.html

On a topographic map, field lines would be gradient curves that cut
perpendicularly across those map contours.

Please observe that the curves contours on a topographic map do not reflect
the paths of any physical object, and there is no physical object traveling
on gradient curves either.

You are imagining what you want to see in a picture that is representing
something else entirely.
p***@gmail.com
2018-02-28 19:01:05 UTC
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by john
Oh, by the by, the prediction from this is that AGN jets are oppositely charged.
Pnal, Odd, and MM don't do prediction because they don't have anything to
base prediction on. No model. So sad.
Your prediction is already ruled out by observation. Do you know the
REQUIRED behavior of charged jets in magnetic fields? Of COURSE you don t.
=================================
what charged jets has a permanent magnet ??
just tellus
jets of what ???
of baba yaga on brooms ??
what id the material of those jets of yours
2
how and WHY
are those jetes of yours are
reciclesd endlessly ???
!!
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by Odd Bodkin
[...]
=======================
what are you bubbling ??
'''topographic map'' ???!!

what is in our magnet is topographic ??
where are the mountaines and valleys there
to hug them ???
are you good with playing chess with yourself ?

i am a well trained civil engineer that known something
about topography and you cant tell me
about baba yaga stories about topography in a permanent magnet !!!
======
''perpendicularly across those map contours.''
===
(:-)
you have a good creative baba yaga talent/ stories for childrens
we are not there ...
====================
Post by Odd Bodkin
Please observe that the curves contours on a topographic map do not reflect
why not around a basket ball ???
Post by Odd Bodkin
the paths of any physical object, and there is no physical object traveling
on gradient curves either.
====================
there are there **curved lines*
that are ACTIVE !!!NOT JUST FOR PASSIVE GARMEMENT !!

that you didnt explain a f about it
just mumbling to your sleeve !!
see my new old
Y Circlon mechanism
========================
Post by Odd Bodkin
You are imagining what you want to see in a picture that is representing
something else entirely.
====
AND WHAT ARE **YOU ** BOD DOING ??!!!
toys ???
============================
Post by Odd Bodkin
=======
TIA
Y Porat
==============================
Odd Bodkin
2018-02-28 19:31:16 UTC
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by Odd Bodkin
[...]
I will give you two pictures
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topographic_map
https://www.researchgate.net/figure/The-sets-of-the-equipotential-lines-Phg-1-g-2-const-blue-color-and-Psg-1-g-2-c_fig9_257749466

These both show equipotential curves. Same physical concept, two
applications. Same concept also applies with magnetic field lines.

If you don’t understand the concept of gradient lines and equipotential
curves, start by studying that.
Post by p***@gmail.com
i am a well trained civil engineer that known something
about topography and you cant tell me
about baba yaga stories about topography in a permanent magnet !!!
It’s the same concept.
======
Post by Odd Bodkin
the paths of any physical object, and there is no physical object traveling
on gradient curves either.
====================
there are there **curved lines*
that are ACTIVE !!!NOT JUST FOR PASSIVE GARMEMENT !!
They are gradient lines across equipotentials, exactly the analogous
concept as in topographic maps.
Post by Odd Bodkin
You are imagining what you want to see in a picture that is representing
something else entirely.
====
AND WHAT ARE **YOU ** BOD DOING ??!!!
toys ???
============================
Post by Odd Bodkin
=======
TIA
Y Porat
==============================
p***@gmail.com
2018-03-01 07:14:03 UTC
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by john
Oh, by the by, the prediction from this is that AGN jets are oppositely charged.
Pnal, Odd, and MM don't do prediction because they don't have anything to
base prediction on. No model. So sad.
Your prediction is already ruled out by observation. Do you know the
REQUIRED behavior of charged jets in magnetic fields? Of COURSE you don t.
=================================
what charged jets has a permanent magnet ??
just tellus
jets of what ???
==========================
you did n t answer that question :
JETS OF WHAT PHYSICAL ENTITY ???!!!
and why should it curve like that
======
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by Odd Bodkin
And so this is why you make predictions but have absolutely NO idea how to
do the comparison of the prediction with observations.
=================
and you did it ??
------------------
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by Odd Bodkin
Just like you predicted the flow of electrons in methane but had
===
not me someone else
Y.P
==
=======
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by Odd Bodkin
absolutely NO idea how that already flew in the face of observations.
===
and you know ???
============
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by Odd Bodkin
Face it, John, you don t have a scientific sensibility in your head.
====================
and so am i Y.POrat
=======================???
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by Odd Bodkin
===================ok Odd
just do it better !!!
but don t forget the
--THE CURVED LINES THERE !!!
that are not electrons !!
so
what are they ??!!!
====we are waiting !!
==TIA
Y.Porat
==========================
Those curved lines are not the paths of any physical things.
====================
ohh i see )?_
it is done by the voodoo chef .Bodkin

or by the *** Nectar of the Greek Gods ** ..
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by Odd Bodkin
They are called field lines.
=====================================
field lines of WHAT OF BODKIN STUFF ???
==========================

Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by Odd Bodkin
perpendicularly across isopotential curves.
===========================
just tell us about those the isopotential map '
can you show is your EXACT MAPP around the magnet ??!!
THAT IS SHOWN IN THAT 'BASICS OF PHYSICS BOOK' ??
AND IN THE EXPERIMENTAL PHOTOGRAPH THERE ?
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by Odd Bodkin
If you want to see isopotential lines, take a look at any topographical
=================
WHY NOT TAKE THE TOPOGRAPHICAL MAP NEXT TO YOUR HOME ???

==========
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by Odd Bodkin
https://www.rei.com/learn/expert-advice/topo-maps-how-to-use.html
On a topographic map, field lines would be gradient curves that cut
=======================
what are you bubbling ??
'''topographic map'' ???!!
what is in our magnet is topographic ??
where are the mountaines and valleys there
to hug them ???
are you good with playing chess with yourself ?
I will give you two pictures
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topographic_map
https://www.researchgate.net/figure/The-sets-of-the-equipotential-lines-Phg-1-g-2-const-blue-color-and-Psg-1-g-2-c_fig9_257749466
These both show equipotential curves.
===
and where is the '' Same physical """ equipotential curves**
in the picture in that book ???
dont you feel that you are a shameless crock ??!!!
===========================
Post by Odd Bodkin
If you don’t understand the concept of gradient lines and equipotential
curves, start by studying that.
====
stat by understanding that Bodkin (Draper )
is a shameless crock !!
==================================
======
Post by Odd Bodkin
You are imagining what you want to see in a picture that is representing
something else entirely.
===================
AND WHAT ARE **YOU ** BOD DOING ??!!!
toys ???
============================
Post by Odd Bodkin
=======
TIA
Y Porat
==============================
-
Post by Odd Bodkin
=====
=right !!
at least you are honest enough (???)
to preset yourself as you really are !!!
a toy maker ...
but much worse

A SHELESS CROCK CROCK !!

and thief as well
a shame to his decent famous family
============
TIA
Y.Porat
==================
Michael Moroney
2018-02-28 14:51:16 UTC
Post by john
Oh, by the by, the prediction from this is that AGN jets are oppositely charged.
The jets are highly ionized, but not charged.

Fail.
Post by john
Pnal, Odd, and MM don't do prediction because they don't have anything
to base prediction on. No model. So sad.
I leave predictions to actual scientists who actually know stuff and their
well-developed models.
Michael Moroney
2018-02-28 14:47:02 UTC
Post by p***@gmail.com
We have an interesting discussion about permanent magnetism .
now i have a technical problem
ie
how to bring an experimental picture from a book book "
'Fundamentals of physics'
by 'Haliday and Resnik '
page 822
about what is happening around a permanent magnet
I have that book but apparently a different edition since there is nothing
like that on either pages 622 or 822.

On page 660 of my book there's the typical iron filings around a bar
magnet, not too exciting. You can make this yourself from a bar magnet, a
sheet of paper and iron filings, you don't need the book. If you don't
have iron filings make your own from a piece of scrap iron and a metal
file.
p***@gmail.com
2018-02-28 15:15:31 UTC
Post by Michael Moroney
Post by p***@gmail.com
We have an interesting discussion about permanent magnetism .
now i have a technical problem
ie
how to bring an experimental picture from a book book "
'Fundamentals of physics'
by 'Haliday and Resnik '
page 822
about what is happening around a permanent magnet
I have that book but apparently a different edition since there is nothing
like that on either pages 622 or 822.
On page 660 of my book there's the typical iron filings around a bar
magnet, not too exciting. You can make this yourself from a bar magnet, a
sheet of paper and iron filings, you don't need the book. If you don't
have iron filings make your own from a piece of scrap iron and a metal
file.
========
right !!
that what Michel Faraday did(i admire him !!!)
-many decades ago !!
with nothing explained about the curved 'force kines
that are not electrons !!!
===
TIA
Y.Poat
===================================
benj
2018-02-28 17:53:52 UTC
Post by p***@gmail.com
[...]
Hey Porat, if you are going to come here pretending to know science you
need to demonstrate better technical skilz than this!

Put the book with the page in question on your scanner. (They are so
cheap, why don't you have one? Then use the scanner to produce a file of
the page. Then use a photo editor to strip excess crap off image (MS
photo editor is best, but Bill has removed it from his products because
it was too cool and he wants you suffer as well as pay him). Then for
this group which is non-binary you must then store that file in a place
accessible online like your website. You DO have a website or two,
right? I mean someone with as much important stuff to say as you
certainly must have a blog. And if not there are free places online
where you can put a photo file.

Another option is to post the image to a binary group and just tell
people here which group it is so they can go look.

copyright considerations are bullshit because this is all about
research, education, and personal use not commercial profit. In other
words fair use.

OK?
Arindam Banerjee
wow, the low level of understanding of magnetics here is so apparent, what to talk about the forces from electromagnetics, etc.! gotta educate you all, what.
p***@gmail.com
2018-03-01 07:16:39 UTC
Post by Arindam Banerjee
Post by p***@gmail.com
[...]
we are listening so
just teach us !!...
====
TIA
Y.Porat
===========================
p***@gmail.com
2018-03-13 09:32:45 UTC
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by Arindam Banerjee
Post by p***@gmail.com
[...]
the section in that book about which i referred above is called
''magnetic force lines '
(for those who have different versions of that book )

if someone will be able to copy past the photograph there
to our ng
i (may** be we !!) will be grateful !!
================
TIA
Y.POrat
=================
p***@gmail.com
2018-03-13 16:57:11 UTC
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by Arindam Banerjee
Post by p***@gmail.com
[...]
in my bookitis page 822
now
those force lines are not
THE PASSIVE RESULT''!! OF SOMETHING ELSE !!
I IS RATHER **THE ACTIVE** PART!!!!! OF THAT ISSUE OF FORCES IN GENERAL !

THAT IS A REVOLUTIONARY UNPRECEDENTED INSIGHT OF THE FORCE ISSUE !!

2
MASS IS THE ''MOTHER' OF ALL FORCES INCLUDING GRAVITY !!
and 'force lines'
LIKE THE ABOVE is how it is done BY THE MASS !!!
TIA
Y.Porat