Discussion:
Why you think you're right -- even if you're wrong
(too old to reply)
James McGinn
2017-07-04 21:23:51 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message


Or,

Why Idiots Should Avoid Science
benj
2017-07-05 00:23:59 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by James McGinn
http://youtu.be/w4RLfVxTGH4
Or,
Why Idiots Should Avoid Science
Why idiots should avoid TED talks or ANY so-called "ideas" presented by
Libs who think fantasy is reality.
James McGinn
2017-07-05 06:25:46 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by benj
Post by James McGinn
http://youtu.be/w4RLfVxTGH4
Or,
Why Idiots Should Avoid Science
Why idiots should avoid TED talks or ANY so-called "ideas" presented by
Libs who think fantasy is reality.
Go play with HVAC. He misses you.
David (Kronos Prime) Fuller
2017-07-05 01:31:56 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
4:23 PMJames McGinn

http://youtu.be/w4RLfVxTGH4

Or,

Why Idiots Should Avoid Science

She is talking about YOU FUCKTARD
James McGinn
2017-07-05 06:19:24 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by David (Kronos Prime) Fuller
4:23 PMJames McGinn
http://youtu.be/w4RLfVxTGH4
Or,
Why Idiots Should Avoid Science
She is talking about YOU FUCKTARD
Lest we forget, it is your side of the issue that is mired in anecdotal evidence. My side of the issue stands on the firm ground of laboratory evidence, as reflected in steam tables.

She is talking about you, you fucking loon.

James McGinn / Solving Tornadoes
Edward Prochak
2017-07-05 23:41:01 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wednesday, July 5, 2017 at 2:19:28 AM UTC-4, James McGinn wrote:
[]
Post by James McGinn
Lest we forget, it is your side of the issue that is mired in
anecdotal evidence. My side of the issue stands on the firm
ground of laboratory evidence, as reflected in steam tables.
Still thinking it is steam tables all the way down, eh, JM?
Keep on soldiering.

ed
James McGinn
2017-07-06 00:21:13 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Edward Prochak
[]
Post by James McGinn
Lest we forget, it is your side of the issue that is mired in
anecdotal evidence. My side of the issue stands on the firm
ground of laboratory evidence, as reflected in steam tables.
Still thinking it is steam tables all the way down, eh, JM?
Keep on soldiering.
ed
You are still a group-think moron.
p***@gmail.com
2017-07-06 00:34:12 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by James McGinn
Post by Edward Prochak
Still thinking it is steam tables all the way down, eh, JM?
Keep on soldiering.
You are still a group-think moron.
And you are still a no-think dumbfuck...
Sегg io
2017-07-06 04:30:32 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by James McGinn
Post by Edward Prochak
Still thinking it is steam tables all the way down, eh, JM?
Keep on soldiering.
You are still a group-think moron.
And you are still a no-think dumbfuck...
James is a no trick pony.
James McGinn
2017-07-06 15:42:01 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Sегg io
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by James McGinn
Post by Edward Prochak
Still thinking it is steam tables all the way down, eh, JM?
Keep on soldiering.
You are still a group-think moron.
And you are still a no-think dumbfuck...
James is a no trick pony.
You got nothing!
Edward Prochak
2017-07-06 16:32:48 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by James McGinn
Post by Sегg io
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by James McGinn
Post by Edward Prochak
Still thinking it is steam tables all the way down, eh, JM?
Keep on soldiering.
You are still a group-think moron.
And you are still a no-think dumbfuck...
James is a no trick pony.
You got nothing!
And you have a nice day too. 8^)

ed
James McGinn
2017-07-06 18:06:00 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Edward Prochak
Post by James McGinn
Post by Sегg io
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by James McGinn
Post by Edward Prochak
Still thinking it is steam tables all the way down, eh, JM?
Keep on soldiering.
You are still a group-think moron.
And you are still a no-think dumbfuck...
James is a no trick pony.
You got nothing!
And you have a nice day too. 8^)
ed
You got nothing!
Claudius Denk
2017-07-06 19:19:54 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Edward Prochak
Post by James McGinn
Post by Sегg io
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by James McGinn
Post by Edward Prochak
Still thinking it is steam tables all the way down, eh, JM?
Keep on soldiering.
You are still a group-think moron.
And you are still a no-think dumbfuck...
James is a no trick pony.
You got nothing!
And you have a nice day too. 8^)
ed
Why do you come to a science newsgroup if you have nothing to say?
David (Kronos Prime) Fuller
2017-07-06 20:08:55 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
The McGinn Imbecile is trolling himself now.

LOL 😂
Sегg io
2017-07-07 00:13:33 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by David (Kronos Prime) Fuller
The McGinn Imbecile is trolling himself now.
LOL 😂
"Claudhopper (the) Dink" likes to troll "James McGinn",
by calling him "Soylent Potatoes' or "Soiled Pornadoes",
and Claudie baby is the ONLY ONE that will state, "McGinn is Right"
Claudius Denk
2017-07-07 00:28:14 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thursday, July 6, 2017 at 5:13:50 PM UTC-7, Sегg io wrote:

"McGinn is Right"

Simple Refutation of the Convection Model of Storm Theory
https://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=16661
David (Kronos Prime) Fuller
2017-07-07 02:53:36 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Sегg io
Post by David (Kronos Prime) Fuller
The McGinn Imbecile is trolling himself now.
LOL 😂
"Claudhopper (the) Dink" likes to troll "James McGinn",
by calling him "Soylent Potatoes' or "Soiled Pornadoes",
and Claudie baby is the ONLY ONE that will state, "McGinn is Right"

I don't think so.
McGinn doesn't seem to ever attack back at Claudhopper (the) Dink.
I don't think McGinn has the restraint to not attack Claudhopper (the) Dink if he was not knowingly Trolling homself
James McGinn
2017-07-07 03:04:00 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Claudius Denk
Sегg io
Post by David (Kronos Prime) Fuller
The McGinn Imbecile is trolling himself now.
LOL 😂
"Claudhopper (the) Dink" likes to troll "James McGinn",
by calling him "Soylent Potatoes' or "Soiled Pornadoes",
and Claudie baby is the ONLY ONE that will state, "McGinn is Right"
I don't think so.
McGinn doesn't seem to ever attack back at Claudhopper (the) Dink.
I don't think McGinn has the restraint to not attack Claudhopper (the) Dink if he was not knowingly Trolling homself
Uh . . . er. Uh . . . ?
Sегg io
2017-07-07 19:09:00 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Claudius Denk
Sегg io
Post by David (Kronos Prime) Fuller
The McGinn Imbecile is trolling himself now.
LOL 😂
"Claudhopper (the) Dink" likes to troll "James McGinn",
by calling him "Soylent Potatoes' or "Soiled Pornadoes",
and Claudie baby is the ONLY ONE that will state, "McGinn is Right"
I don't think so.
McGinn doesn't seem to ever attack back at Claudhopper (the) Dink.
I don't think McGinn has the restraint to not attack Claudhopper (the) Dink if he was not knowingly Trolling homself
I didn't notice that, wow!
so one is dominant,
and perhaps one of them is unaware that the other shares the same brain
space.

Multiple Subservient Personalities (MSP)
David (Kronos Prime) Fuller
2017-07-07 21:34:04 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Claudius Denk
Sегg io
Post by David (Kronos Prime) Fuller
The McGinn Imbecile is trolling himself now.
LOL 😂
"Claudhopper (the) Dink" likes to troll "James McGinn",
by calling him "Soylent Potatoes' or "Soiled Pornadoes",
and Claudie baby is the ONLY ONE that will state, "McGinn is Right"
I don't think so.
McGinn doesn't seem to ever attack back at Claudhopper (the) Dink.
I don't think McGinn has the restraint to not attack Claudhopper (the) Dink if he was not knowingly Trolling homself
I didn't notice that, wow!
so one is dominant,
and perhaps one of them is unaware that the other shares the same brain
space.

Multiple Subservient Personalities (MSP)

Yes, the 2 feuding personalities devised some sort of Stalemate to prevent "Fatal Cognitive Dissonance"
The Enemy of your Enemy is your Friend
James McGinn
2017-09-24 20:04:47 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Sегg io
Post by Claudius Denk
Sегg io
Post by David (Kronos Prime) Fuller
The McGinn Imbecile is trolling himself now.
LOL 😂
"Claudhopper (the) Dink" likes to troll "James McGinn",
by calling him "Soylent Potatoes' or "Soiled Pornadoes",
and Claudie baby is the ONLY ONE that will state, "McGinn is Right"
I don't think so.
McGinn doesn't seem to ever attack back at Claudhopper (the) Dink.
I don't think McGinn has the restraint to not attack Claudhopper (the) Dink if he was not knowingly Trolling homself
I didn't notice that, wow!
so one is dominant,
and perhaps one of them is unaware that the other shares the same brain
space.
Multiple Subservient Personalities (MSP)
Yes, the 2 feuding personalities devised some sort of Stalemate to prevent "Fatal Cognitive Dissonance"
The Enemy of your Enemy is your Friend
p***@gmail.com
2017-07-06 22:13:08 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Claudius Denk
Why do you come to a science newsgroup if you have nothing to say?
Why do *you* come to a science newsgroup if you have nothing to say?
James McGinn
2017-07-07 01:34:36 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by Claudius Denk
Why do you come to a science newsgroup if you have nothing to say?
Why do *you* come to a science newsgroup if you have nothing to say?
Retard.
James McGinn
2017-09-25 02:18:46 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Why do you come to a science newsgroup if you have nothing to say?

Why do *you* come to a science newsgroup if you have nothing to say?

You got nothing.
p***@gmail.com
2017-09-25 03:04:29 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Claudius Denk
Why do you come to a science newsgroup if you have nothing to say?
Why do *you* come to a science newsgroup if you have nothing to say?
You got nothing.
Clearly, *YOU* have nothing to say, like, for example, a simple definition...
James McGinn
2017-09-25 03:11:01 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by Claudius Denk
Why do you come to a science newsgroup if you have nothing to say?
Why do *you* come to a science newsgroup if you have nothing to say?
You got nothing.
Clearly, *YOU* have nothing to say, like, for example, a simple definition...
Why don't you contact the people that publish the phase diagram for H2O (steam tables) and ask them if they might be so kind as to change the table to reflect what you believe. LOL.

Believers never stop believing.
p***@gmail.com
2017-09-25 03:20:35 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by James McGinn
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by Claudius Denk
Why do you come to a science newsgroup if you have nothing to say?
Why do *you* come to a science newsgroup if you have nothing to say?
You got nothing.
Clearly, *YOU* have nothing to say, like, for example, a simple definition...
Why don't you contact the people that publish the phase diagram for H2O (steam tables) and ask them if they might be so kind as to change the table to reflect what you believe. LOL.
Believers never stop believing.
You are obviously too stupid to know what steam tables are actually used for. You are also too stupid to supply a simple definition for your own made-up term.

Why don't you just fade away until you can be relevant?
James McGinn
2017-09-25 03:31:49 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by James McGinn
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by Claudius Denk
Why do you come to a science newsgroup if you have nothing to say?
Why do *you* come to a science newsgroup if you have nothing to say?
You got nothing.
Clearly, *YOU* have nothing to say, like, for example, a simple definition...
Why don't you contact the people that publish the phase diagram for H2O (steam tables) and ask them if they might be so kind as to change the table to reflect what you believe. LOL.
Believers never stop believing.
You are obviously too stupid to know what steam tables are actually used for. You are also too stupid to supply a simple definition for your own made-up term.
Why don't you just fade away until you can be relevant?
You are a petty, desperate, dishonest twerp.
p***@gmail.com
2017-09-25 03:46:16 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by James McGinn
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by James McGinn
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by Claudius Denk
Why do you come to a science newsgroup if you have nothing to say?
Why do *you* come to a science newsgroup if you have nothing to say?
You got nothing.
Clearly, *YOU* have nothing to say, like, for example, a simple definition...
Why don't you contact the people that publish the phase diagram for H2O (steam tables) and ask them if they might be so kind as to change the table to reflect what you believe. LOL.
Believers never stop believing.
You are obviously too stupid to know what steam tables are actually used for. You are also too stupid to supply a simple definition for your own made-up term.
Why don't you just fade away until you can be relevant?
You are a petty, desperate, dishonest twerp.
Me dishonest? I'm not the loon who refuses to answer a perfectly simple question!
Claudius Denk
2017-09-25 04:03:20 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by James McGinn
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by James McGinn
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by Claudius Denk
Why do you come to a science newsgroup if you have nothing to say?
Why do *you* come to a science newsgroup if you have nothing to say?
You got nothing.
Clearly, *YOU* have nothing to say, like, for example, a simple definition...
Why don't you contact the people that publish the phase diagram for H2O (steam tables) and ask them if they might be so kind as to change the table to reflect what you believe. LOL.
Believers never stop believing.
You are obviously too stupid to know what steam tables are actually used for. You are also too stupid to supply a simple definition for your own made-up term.
Why don't you just fade away until you can be relevant?
You are a petty, desperate, dishonest twerp.
Me dishonest? I'm not the loon who refuses to answer a perfectly simple question!
Pathetic fool.
James McGinn
2017-09-25 06:02:16 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
show quoted text -
Me dishonest? I'm not the loon who refuses to answer a perfectly simple question!

I answer all questions.
Edward Prochak
2017-09-25 21:03:45 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by James McGinn
show quoted text -
Me dishonest? I'm not the loon who refuses to answer a perfectly simple question!
I answer all questions.
Like the question of where you studied science?

LOL!
ed
Odd Bodkin
2017-09-25 21:57:08 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Edward Prochak
Post by James McGinn
show quoted text -
Me dishonest? I'm not the loon who refuses to answer a perfectly simple question!
I answer all questions.
Like the question of where you studied science?
LOL!
ed
Keep in mind that The Three Faces Of Eve is delusional. He may actually
BELIEVE that he is answering all questions AT THE SAME TIME he is
fastidiously avoiding them. It doesn’t have to make sense; that’s why it’s
delusional.
--
Odd Bodkin -- maker of fine toys, tools, tables
Serg io
2017-09-26 01:22:11 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by Edward Prochak
Post by James McGinn
show quoted text -
Me dishonest? I'm not the loon who refuses to answer a perfectly simple question!
I answer all questions.
Like the question of where you studied science?
LOL!
ed
Keep in mind that The Three Faces Of Eve is delusional. He may actually
BELIEVE that he is answering all questions AT THE SAME TIME he is
fastidiously avoiding them. It doesn’t have to make sense; that’s why it’s
delusional.
agree, a delusional person will not listen to reason about his delusion.
It is impossible to get through to him. It can be very simple too, like
=> his delusion is that book has evil in it. No matter what you say or
do, you will not be able to change their mind. they are totally
convinced their delusion is true 110%. You may end up reinforce their
delusion too, become a vast conspiracy, etc.
reber G=emc^2
2018-03-31 17:19:17 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Odd Bodkin
Post by Edward Prochak
Post by James McGinn
show quoted text -
Me dishonest? I'm not the loon who refuses to answer a perfectly simple question!
I answer all questions.
Like the question of where you studied science?
LOL!
ed
Keep in mind that The Three Faces Of Eve is delusional. He may actually
BELIEVE that he is answering all questions AT THE SAME TIME he is
fastidiously avoiding them. It doesn’t have to make sense; that’s why it’s
delusional.
--
Odd Bodkin -- maker of fine toys, tools, tables
Right or wrong thinking of all that is is correct.Universe created itself for us.Why? Because it wanted to see itself.That is a given Bert
hanson
2018-04-01 00:10:15 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
___"reber G=EMC^2"<***@gmail.com> wrote:
"I park & bark in the dark. I'm of low wit & a stupid shit." Bert
"Right or wrong thinking of all that, it is correct." Bert
"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does"
______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert.
hmmm...<snicker>...<chortle>...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFLMAO

James McGinn
2017-09-26 01:01:13 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Edward Prochak
Post by James McGinn
show quoted text -
Me dishonest? I'm not the loon who refuses to answer a perfectly simple question!
I answer all questions.
Like the question of where you studied science?
LOL!
ed
You got nothing!!!
p***@gmail.com
2017-09-25 22:34:37 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by James McGinn
show quoted text -
Me dishonest? I'm not the loon who refuses to answer a perfectly simple question!
I answer all questions.
No, you answer zero questions!

For example, answer this simple question; "what is the definition of the phrase 'cold steam'?
James McGinn
2017-09-26 01:00:06 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by James McGinn
show quoted text -
Me dishonest? I'm not the loon who refuses to answer a perfectly simple question!
I answer all questions.
No, you answer zero questions!
For example, answer this simple question; "what is the definition of the phrase 'cold steam'?
I already answered this question.
p***@gmail.com
2017-09-26 01:19:45 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by James McGinn
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by James McGinn
show quoted text -
Me dishonest? I'm not the loon who refuses to answer a perfectly simple question!
I answer all questions.
No, you answer zero questions!
For example, answer this simple question; "what is the definition of the phrase 'cold steam'?
I already answered this question.
That is just a lie, a Big Fat Lie. Go ahead, prove me wrong, share the link where you answered this question. You can't do it because you are just a common liar.
James McGinn
2017-09-26 01:33:16 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by James McGinn
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by James McGinn
show quoted text -
Me dishonest? I'm not the loon who refuses to answer a perfectly simple question!
I answer all questions.
No, you answer zero questions!
For example, answer this simple question; "what is the definition of the phrase 'cold steam'?
I already answered this question.
That is just a lie, a Big Fat Lie. Go ahead, prove me wrong, share the link where you answered this question. You can't do it because you are just a common liar.
Do you concede that you failed to find evidence of gaseous H2O at ambient temperatures?
p***@gmail.com
2017-09-26 02:56:39 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by James McGinn
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by James McGinn
show quoted text -
Me dishonest? I'm not the loon who refuses to answer a perfectly simple question!
I answer all questions.
No, you answer zero questions!
For example, answer this simple question; "what is the definition of the phrase 'cold steam'?
I already answered this question.
That is just a lie, a Big Fat Lie. Go ahead, prove me wrong, share the link where you answered this question. You can't do it because you are just a common liar.
You can't do it because you are just a common liar.
Serg io
2017-09-26 03:12:53 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by James McGinn
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by James McGinn
show quoted text -
Me dishonest? I'm not the loon who refuses to answer a perfectly simple question!
I answer all questions.
No, you answer zero questions!
For example, answer this simple question; "what is the definition of the phrase 'cold steam'?
I already answered this question.
That is just a lie, a Big Fat Lie. Go ahead, prove me wrong, share the link where you answered this question. You can't do it because you are just a common liar.
You can't do it because you are just a common liar.
McGinn, you own "cold steam".

you are the only one that talks about it, you use it all the time.

so is it fog ?
James McGinn
2017-09-26 05:48:12 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Sergio:
so is it fog ?

JMcG:
R U retarded?
p***@gmail.com
2017-09-26 15:03:07 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
You can't do it because you are a common liar...
James McGinn
2017-09-28 06:43:45 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
You can't do it because you are a common liar...

Why is there zero evidence of your magical 'cold steam'?

Answer the question you evasive twit.
James McGinn
2017-10-01 17:07:53 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by James McGinn
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by James McGinn
show quoted text -
Me dishonest? I'm not the loon who refuses to answer a perfectly simple question!
I answer all questions.
No, you answer zero questions!
For example, answer this simple question; "what is the definition of the phrase 'cold steam'?
I already answered this question.
That is just a lie, a Big Fat Lie. Go ahead, prove me wrong, share the link where you answered this question. You can't do it because you are just a common liar.
First you show evidence of your magical "cold steam' you fraud.
m***@gmail.com
2017-09-26 01:00:11 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by James McGinn
show quoted text -
Me dishonest? I'm not the loon who refuses to answer a perfectly simple question!
I answer all questions.
No, you answer zero questions!
For example, answer this simple question; "what is the definition of the phrase 'cold steam'?
Right or wrong should be an impersonal matter of truth...
Who has claim to this truth but God?
James McGinn
2017-10-01 17:08:58 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by James McGinn
show quoted text -
Me dishonest? I'm not the loon who refuses to answer a perfectly simple question!
I answer all questions.
No, you answer zero questions!
For example, answer this simple question; "what is the definition of the phrase 'cold steam'?
You defined it yourself, in another thread, you fucking liar.
p***@gmail.com
2017-10-01 17:29:54 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
I did no such thing, you cowardly liar.
James McGinn
2017-10-01 17:54:33 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by p***@gmail.com
I did no such thing, you cowardly liar.
You surely did. Now what are you going to do, you consensus dork?
Serg io
2017-10-01 17:55:56 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by p***@gmail.com
I did no such thing, you cowardly liar.
McGinn, you own "cold steam".

McGinn is the only one that talks about it.

So, is it fog ? Fog is steam, and it is cold.

you never answer, because it obviously proves you are wrong,

time to admit to yourself
James McGinn
2017-10-01 17:59:39 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Serg io
Post by p***@gmail.com
I did no such thing, you cowardly liar.
McGinn, you own "cold steam".
McGinn is the only one that talks about it.
So, is it fog ? Fog is steam, and it is cold.
you never answer, because it obviously proves you are wrong,
time to admit to yourself
Poor dumb Sergio.

You really need to find a hobby that is suitable for your low intellect.

Sorry,
James McGinn
2018-03-13 06:58:30 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by p***@gmail.com
I did no such thing, you cowardly liar.
Fuck you.
Edward Prochak
2017-07-07 15:20:08 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Claudius Denk
Post by Edward Prochak
Post by James McGinn
Post by Sегg io
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by James McGinn
Post by Edward Prochak
Still thinking it is steam tables all the way down, eh, JM?
Keep on soldiering.
You are still a group-think moron.
And you are still a no-think dumbfuck...
James is a no trick pony.
You got nothing!
And you have a nice day too. 8^)
ed
Why do you come to a science newsgroup if you have nothing to say?
JM, all you do is repeat yourself.
When you have some data to discuss, then we'll talk.
I'll go back to ignoring your repeat posting of yourself.
ed
James McGinn
2017-07-07 15:38:59 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Edward Prochak
Post by Claudius Denk
Post by Edward Prochak
Post by James McGinn
Post by Sегg io
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by James McGinn
Post by Edward Prochak
Still thinking it is steam tables all the way down, eh, JM?
Keep on soldiering.
You are still a group-think moron.
And you are still a no-think dumbfuck...
James is a no trick pony.
You got nothing!
And you have a nice day too. 8^)
ed
Why do you come to a science newsgroup if you have nothing to say?
JM, all you do is repeat yourself.
When you have some data to discuss, then we'll talk.
I'll go back to ignoring your repeat posting of yourself.
ed
There is nothing to discuss. You lost the argument.
David (Kronos Prime) Fuller
2017-07-07 17:28:20 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Fart Knocker McGinn excreted

There is nothing to discuss.
You lost the argument.

You and your preoccupation with winning displays all the symptomatology of Malignant Narcissistic Homosexual Domination disorders
James McGinn
2017-07-07 18:29:47 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by David (Kronos Prime) Fuller
Fart Knocker McGinn excreted
There is nothing to discuss.
You lost the argument.
You and your preoccupation with winning displays all the symptomatology of Malignant Narcissistic Homosexual Domination disorders
LOL. You birdbrains can't handle even the simple questions. You immerse yourselves in vagueness science is your religion and you just wish to continue believing.

Much of science has been dumbed down to appeal to dumbshits like yourself.

The reason you won't discuss details is because it will expose the fact that you are just a clueless science believer.
James McGinn
2017-09-25 02:01:09 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Lest we forget, it is your side of the issue that is mired in
Post by James McGinn
anecdotal evidence. My side of the issue stands on the firm
ground of laboratory evidence, as reflected in steam tables.
Still thinking it is steam tables all the way down, eh, JM?
Keep on soldiering.

You got nothing!!!
reber G=emc^2
2017-07-05 16:46:03 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by James McGinn
http://youtu.be/w4RLfVxTGH4
Or,
Why Idiots Should Avoid Science
Ego TreBert
hanson
2017-07-05 20:25:11 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
In his <http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017>
+ in a.a & s.p. Glazier brags about his Radical & Fanatical
Extremism of Jewish Supremacy in which Bert posts
about HISown sorry state, what he eats & how Glazier
gets drunk & full of cocaine to report the local Temp by
<http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017> [1] ,
being the <http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal>
who causes untold misery to his own ilk, while he waits for
<http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker> who has
a gruesome end in store for Glazier, since Swine Glazier
has nowhere else to go to, not even to his own Family, but
eing stuck in his Minnie Mouse Van, wherein he shits into
a Bucket, and so Loudmouth Glazier posts Buzz words that
make him act like a dog that barks into the night at a distant
noise he knows nothing about; to wit:... from the "Ego" of
the same Cretin Galzier, to whom, for the 38th time
James McGinn" <***@gmail.com> wrote:
Bert, you are one dumb SOB.
.. Bert, you are one dumb SOB.
... Bert, you are one dumb SOB.
.... Bert, you are one dumb SOB.
..... Bert, you are one-dumb-SOB....
...... & 33 times more... "only kooks like Bert don't get it"
and poster Lord Kronos Prime" <***@hotmail.com> wrote:
Glazier, you Shit Fucking Spamming Moron !!!
Can you please Do your Scatting in One Fucking Area??
Edward Prochak
2017-07-05 23:39:13 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by James McGinn
http://youtu.be/w4RLfVxTGH4
Or,
Why Idiots Should Avoid Science
So, Jm, still soldiering on as usual I see. 8^)

ed
a***@gmail.com
2017-09-26 16:11:48 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
We've reached post-irony mode.


a***@gmail.com
2017-09-27 21:48:29 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
And just to make it clear, if it wasn't already, Patrick in that video represents a very certain blockhead...
James McGinn
2017-10-07 14:03:25 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by a***@gmail.com
And just to make it clear, if it wasn't already, Patrick in that video represents a very certain blockhead...
Global warming is a political movement and an expensive one. It has cost the US government billions of dollar and the only bang for buck we get from these tax revenues is more alarmist nonsense.
James McGinn
2018-03-09 16:44:18 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by James McGinn
Post by a***@gmail.com
And just to make it clear, if it wasn't already, Patrick in that video represents a very certain blockhead...
Global warming is a political movement and an expensive one. It has cost the US government billions of dollar and the only bang for buck we get from these tax revenues is more alarmist nonsense.
James McGinn
2018-03-11 14:09:58 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by James McGinn
Post by a***@gmail.com
And just to make it clear, if it wasn't already, Patrick in that video represents a very certain blockhead...
Global warming is a political movement and an expensive one. It has cost the US government billions of dollar and the only bang for buck we get from these tax revenues is more alarmist nonsense.
James McGinn
2018-03-30 21:23:03 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by James McGinn
http://youtu.be/w4RLfVxTGH4
Or,
Why Idiots Should Avoid Science
Loading...