0,1
The Starmaker
2015-03-06 08:31:45 UTC

I mean,
there is nothing else
that zero and one switch is for,
or has any other meaning...

It's just Off and On.

I don't know why the 0 and 1
is there..other than
a off and on switch..

The 0, 1 has no Mathematical meaning...at all.

It's just Off and On, that's that's it!

Why put those two numbers in if it isn't mathematical?

I mean...they don't add up to anything, or are mathematical in any way..
it's just on and off.

Why would anyone put in numbers that don't add up?
The Starmaker
2015-03-06 08:55:23 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
I notice
on the back
of the
desktop computer..
a switch.
A zero
and
a one.
I know
it means
0
for
Off
and
1 for
On...
but that's it!
I mean,
there is nothing else
that zero and one switch is for,
or has any other meaning...
It's just Off and On.
I don't know why the 0 and 1
is there..other than
a off and on switch..
The 0, 1 has no Mathematical meaning...at all.
It's just Off and On, that's that's it!
Why put those two numbers in if it isn't mathematical?
I mean...they don't add up to anything, or are mathematical in any way..
it's just on and off.
Why would anyone put in numbers that don't add up?
I mean, come on ..
this is fuckin ridiculous already..

It's just a fuckin on and off switch.

There is no mathematical logical reason
why you have to put a zero and a one
on a stupid off and on switch!

There is nothing mathematical about a off and on switch.

Somebody in the math department with no life..
trying to be relevant put in a zero and one
on the off and on switch because they have nothing
better else to do.

And they are stupid enough to put it on
all computers!

That's a lot of stupid people!

How do manage to put a zero and a one on all
the desktop computers on and off switches in the world?

It has no mathematical value.

It's probably the biggest fraud in history and
I'm the only one in the world who spotted it as a fraud.

You could've just put the werds On and Off...and that would have been it.

But then, there's more stupidity, ...you call it "Boot it up!"

I don't even want to talk about it.
The Starmaker
2015-03-06 09:09:17 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
I mean, 0 and 1 is just
a symbol for off and on...

so why not leave it off and on?

don't tell me you forgot
when you started making...
peronal computers for people.

you forgot to change the
0,1 to off and on, or
did you just say "Fuck it, leave it like that!"

One thing for sure...there is nothing mathematical about it.
The Starmaker
2015-03-06 09:30:56 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
The truth is...
Off and On
is just physics.
No math is required.

Not only there is nothing mathematical about
0,1 of and on switch...
but the truth is..
science, physics does not require mathematics.

You don't need mathematics to explain science/physics..

Off, On...you see, I don't need numbers. And it works.

Truth is..
everything explained mathematical in science can be
tranlated in english using only words, without...symbols.

No math required.

The Starmaker

Nature and the universe can be explained without using mathematics.
The Starmaker
2015-03-06 19:48:12 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Maybe Craig Venter is right...

when he said: " take the ones and zeros out of the computer"
https://www.google.com/#q=craig+venter+4+bottles+zeros+one+

I would first start with the one and zero on the outside switch...

then the rest...out of the computer..
then.... out of this world.

Besides...most girls don't like Math.

The Starmaker
Mahipal
2015-03-07 18:57:15 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Sure, no math required, because we mock it.
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
The Starmaker
Nature and the universe can be explained without using mathematics.
Maybe Craig Venter is right...
when he said: " take the ones and zeros out of the computer"
https://www.google.com/#q=craig+venter+4+bottles+zeros+one+
I would first start with the one and zero on the outside switch...
then the rest...out of the computer..
then.... out of this world.
Besides...most girls don't like Math.
Girls get the how to in and out of Math, Daily Show, @#NYC (TM, SM,
and BMW). Need Zipcode? The only man Man MAN women are screwing is
the one One ONE, on either side, sitting next to them! Just watch
their #smartestphone #hashtagFingertips. Always typing: Screw You!
Post by The Starmaker
The Starmaker
StrawFuckMarker, #hashtag and @Facebook and (squared!) and all that!

-- Mahipal "We only market to the deaf, dumb, blind, young and The Who!"
The Starmaker
2015-03-08 22:20:27 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Now, the lesson here is...

Nature speaks in different languages.

If you belive Math is one of those languages..or
you believe it is the only language it speaks..

you need to learn or be open to the
other languages Nature speaks in.

Ask the girls who don't like math what other language Nature speaks in.
The Starmaker
2015-03-08 22:43:38 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Here on Einsten's desk is one of the languages Nature speaks in...

"I studied [Hume] with fervour and admiration shortly before the discovery of relativity.
It is very well possible that without these philosophical studies
I would not have arrived at the solution." --Albert Einstein on his discovery of Relativity

Now, if any of yous believe that Math is the only language Nature speaks in, I'm sorry to say, ...you're greatly mistaken.

You've been misinformed and wasting time with....numbers.

The Starmaker
JRStern
2015-03-07 18:19:31 UTC
On Fri, 06 Mar 2015 00:31:45 -0800, The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
I wish I could find the off switch for this message.

J.
The Starmaker
2015-03-07 21:39:33 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
check the back of your computer...hit the zero switch and the message is
gone. Keep it on zero at all times.
JRStern
2015-03-09 17:15:09 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
I get more zeroes by leaving it on.

J.
Ted Polansky
2015-03-09 17:44:40 UTC
Post by JRStern
Post by The Starmaker
check the back of your computer...hit the zero switch and the message is
gone. Keep it on zero at all times.
I get more zeroes by leaving it on.
It must be a zeroes attractor then, sort of black hole.

Speaking the witch, can a Black Hole flow over getting saturated?
Rick Hue
2015-03-07 18:34:58 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
you could have On and Not On, O and NO

or Off and Not Off, O and NO

the same...

is it a 0 or a O ?

is not 0 => 1 ?

or not 1 a 0 ? or O ?

or if there is no 0, then it is 1 ?

or the lack of a 0, means it is 1? or On ?

but what if that was the lack of a 1 ?

what about addition ?

O + not O = ?