Archimedes Plutonium flunked the Physics lifelong-generation Test
Michael Moroney
2018-03-09 20:27:28 UTC
11:11 AM (2 hours ago)
So why do you say this? Where is your evidence or proof? Where are your
calculations?
No answer? Here is what I asked. Why can't you answer it?
It is impossible for our sun or stars to shine with their energy from
fusion alone. If it were fusion alone stars would only shine with energy
of 1/1000 what they actually shine with.
So why do you say this? Where is your evidence or proof? Where are your
calculations? Or is this yet another thing That Is True Because Archimedes
Plutonium Said So?
Do random silly ideas just pop into your mind, and instead of thinking of
whether the random idea is silly, you instead think "Wow! I just got a
random silly idea that fusion can only provide 1/1000 the power of stars!
I had better post it to sci.physics so everyone can laugh at me!!" ?
And then when asked for evidence or proof, or where that "fact" (in your
mind) came from, as I just did, you have no idea? All you "know" is that
you "discovered" it?? And you think that is good enough for science???
p***@gmail.com
2018-03-10 05:53:21 UTC
Post by Michael Moroney
[...]
===========================
archi is a psycho
dont you know that ?
==
Y.P
============================
Michael Moroney
2018-03-11 03:34:37 UTC
Oh, so you finally have a
Oh, so you finally have a proof the ellipse is not a conic section?
It looks like poor Archie had a real meltdown in response to this. He
spewed that snippet in multiple topics, plus a couple autistic reposts of
the 12 Failures of Plutonium. All because he has no proof after all, and
he knows it.

I guess it's upsetting to Archie that mathematics requires formal logic
proofs, and science requires repeatable experiments before any new
"discoveries" are accepted. He realizes he has no math proof so he had a
meltdown.

Archie would rather live in his dreamworld where he dreams that he is a
famous mathematician and scientist, and he pretends that he is also a
teacher and textbook author. He doesn't like it when he gets snapped back
to reality when someone points out he has no math proof, and no science
experiments or observations to validate any of his claims, or babbling on
sci.* groups isn't "writing a book" even if he says it is.
Michael Moroney
2018-03-13 17:34:17 UTC
If you want to leave a mark in mathematics, you first must improve existing
1) oval is a conic section, never ellipse
Archie's "fix": It's true because I said so!
2) fix calculus so that integral is not 0 width rectangles
Archie's "fix": It's not true because I said so!
3) fix the fake proof that irrationals exist, when they do not exist
Archie's "fix": It's not true because I said so!
4) recognize that sine is a semicircle wave, never a sinusoid
Archie's "fix": It's true because I said so!
5) fix logic of such hideous notions that 1 OR 2 = 3
Archie's "fix": It's not true because I have no idea what I am
talking about!