MASS IS THE MOTHER OF ALL FORCES !! INCLUDING GRAVITATION !!
Y.Porat
2015-05-02 01:46:28 UTC
MASS IS THE MOTHER OF ALL FORCES !!- INCLUDING GRAVITATION !!
the innovation is about gravitation

The moment i proved that 'curved space time'
is a nonstarter physics- mass remains the
only option as mother of ** all** forces !!
---------
(no one have the physics rules to determine-
to which direction ''space is curved'' )
that makes it by principle -a nonstarter physics !(

see the 'Y Circlon mechanism' as a force maker of gravitation
old / new historic copyright

Eng Yehiel Porat
==============================
Sam Wormley
2015-05-02 01:58:08 UTC
Post by Y.Porat
MASS IS THE MOTHER OF ALL FORCES
Mass (inertial mass and gravitational mass) is not a force, Porat.

Newton's Law of Gravitation related Force and Gravitational Mass

F_grav = G M m / r^2

Newton's law of universal gravitation
Post by Y.Porat
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton%27s_law_of_universal_gravitation
Newton's law of universal gravitation states that any two bodies in
the universe attract each other with a force that is directly
proportional to the product of their masses and inversely
proportional to the square of the distance between them.[note 1] This
is a general physical law derived from empirical observations by what
Isaac Newton called induction.[2] It is a part of classical mechanics
and was formulated in Newton's work Philosophiæ Naturalis Principia
Mathematica ("the Principia"), first published on 5 July 1687. (When
Newton's book was presented in 1686 to the Royal Society, Robert
Hooke made a claim that Newton had obtained the inverse square law
from him; see the History section below.)
In modern language, the law states: Every point mass attracts every
single other point mass by a force pointing along the line
intersecting both points. The force is proportional to the product of
the two masses and inversely proportional to the square of the
distance between them.[3] The first test of Newton's theory of
gravitation between masses in the laboratory was the Cavendish
experiment conducted by the British scientist Henry Cavendish in
1798.[4] It took place 111 years after the publication of Newton's
Principia and 71 years after his death.
Newton's law of gravitation resembles Coulomb's law of electrical
forces, which is used to calculate the magnitude of electrical force
arising between two charged bodies. Both are inverse-square laws,
where force is inversely proportional to the square of the distance
between the bodies. Coulomb's law has the product of two charges in
place of the product of the masses, and the electrostatic constant in
place of the gravitational constant.
Newton's law has since been superseded by Einstein's theory of
general relativity, but it continues to be used as an excellent
approximation of the effects of gravity in most applications.
Relativity is required only when there is a need for extreme
precision, or when dealing with very strong gravitational fields,
such as those found near extremely massive and dense objects, or at
very close distances (such as Mercury's orbit around the sun).
--

sci.physics is an unmoderated newsgroup dedicated to the discussion
of physics, news from the physics community, and physics-related
social issues.
Y.Porat
2015-05-02 06:15:42 UTC
Post by Sam Wormley
Post by Y.Porat
MASS IS THE MOTHER OF ALL FORCES
Mass (inertial mass and gravitational mass) is not a force, Porat.
Newton's Law of Gravitation related Force and Gravitational Mass
==========================
thank you
Sam
anyway just do to us a favor

you keep conducting your orchestra
and lave the real creative physicist that are not just parrots
do do the advancing job
you are ot born for that
2
keep quoting oters you do it nearly goo
2
its more than time
that you will start quoting me
2
i did not say idiot that mass is a force !!
i said idiot that mass is **responsible** for all forces
for instance a moving mass etc etc

do you know what the abstract term '' mother' means??
i wonder

ATB
Y.Porat
============================
social issues.
Mordarotor
2015-05-02 14:07:02 UTC
Post by Y.Porat
Sam
anyway just do to us a favor
you keep conducting your orchestra
and lave the real creative physicist that are not just parrots
Learn how to spell 'leave', you blithering fuckwit.
Post by Y.Porat
do do the advancing job do do do do
you are ot born for that
keep quoting oters you do it nearly goo
Learn how to spell 'others', you blithering fuckwit.
Post by Y.Porat
2
its more than time
Apostrophe's and they're use's, you blithering fuckwit.
Post by Y.Porat
that you will start quoting me
2
i did not say idiot that mass is a force !!
i said I'm an idiot - the ass **responsible** for all farces
for instance a moving (twerking) ass etc etc
Engage brain before posting
or you'll get a roasting!
Y.Porat
2015-05-02 17:26:33 UTC
Post by Y.Porat
that you will start quoting me
2
i did not say idiot that mass is a force !!
i said I'm an idiot - the ass **responsible** for all farces
for instance a moving (twerking) ass etc etc
Engage brain before posting
or you'll get a roasting!
-----------------------
go F your mother !!
next !! to human serious beings
==================================
Ma Hipple
2015-05-03 14:34:48 UTC
1) Learn English

2) Learn math

3) Learn physics

4) Shut up, idiot.

"Y.Porat" wrote in message news:9896739d-5f38-461b-9225-***@googlegroups.com...

"My brain fit in a gnat rectum!"

"Next!"

"Gangsters!"

"Circlon!"

"Dreck!"

"To Human Beings!"

"Hemorrhoids!"
Mahipal
2015-05-03 19:22:35 UTC
Post by Ma Hipple
1) Learn English
2) Learn math
3) Learn physics
4) Shut up, idiot.
"My brain fit in a gnat rectum!"
"Next!"
"Gangsters!"
"Circlon!"
"Dreck!"
"To Human Beings!"
"Hemorrhoids!"
Y. Porat, I Mahipal did not write a single word of the above.

It's a WWW full of lying idiots with keyboards.

-- Mahipal, pronounced "My Pal" or "Maple"... as in Loops, S(y)rup, Wood.
http://mahipal7638.wordpress.com/meforce/
"If the line between science fiction and science fact
doesn't drive you craz(y), then you're neither laughing nor tr(y)ing!"
Mi Happle
2015-05-03 21:29:31 UTC
Post by Ma Hipple
"Hemorrhoids!"
Y. Porat, I Mahipal did not write a single word of the above.
It's a WWW full of lying idiots with keyboards.
-- Mahipal, pronounced "My Pal" or "Maple"... as in Loops, S(y)rup, Wood.
0) No one cares how your nym be pronunciated.
Post by Ma Hipple
http://mahipal7638.wordpress.com/meforce/
"If the line between science fiction and science fact
doesn't drive you craz(y), then you're neither laughing nor tr(y)ing!"
1) No one cares what you post.

2) No one cares what you don't post.

3) Learn the difference between Usenet and the World Wide Web.

4) You idiot.
Mahipal
2015-05-03 21:32:46 UTC
Post by Ma Hipple
http://mahipal7638.wordpress.com/meforce/
"If the line between science fiction and science fact
doesn't drive you craz(y), then you're neither laughing nor tr(y)ing!"
1) No one cares what you post.
2) No one cares what you don't post.
3) Learn the difference between Usenet and the World Wide Web.
4) You idiot.
The old X-wife Syndrome. No one cares?! Hol(y) Shit.

Fact is, I never posted the crap you keep hoping to attribute to me.

Bitch! Post as yourself or get the fuck out of Usenet, subset of WWW.

-- Mahipal
Y.Porat
2015-05-04 03:33:37 UTC
Post by Ma Hipple
http://mahipal7638.wordpress.com/meforce/
"If the line between science fiction and science fact
doesn't drive you craz(y), then you're neither laughing nor tr(y)ing!"
1) No one cares what you post.
2) No one cares what you don't post.
3) Learn the difference between Usenet and the World Wide Web.
4) You idiot.
======================
(:-)

Y.P
==========================
Y.Porat
2015-05-04 03:32:12 UTC
Post by Mahipal
Post by Ma Hipple
1) Learn English
2) Learn math
3) Learn physics
4) Shut up, idiot.
"My brain fit in a gnat rectum!"
"Next!"
"Gangsters!"
"Circlon!"
"Dreck!"
"To Human Beings!"
"Hemorrhoids!"
Y. Porat, I Mahipal did not write a single word of the above.
It's a WWW full of lying idiots with keyboards.
-- Mahipal, pronounced "My Pal" or "Maple"... as in Loops, S(y)rup, Wood.
http://mahipal7638.wordpress.com/meforce/
"If the line between science fiction and science fact
doesn't drive you craz(y), then you're neither laughing nor tr(y)ing!"
======================
ifnot you so who wrote it ??

Y.P
=============================
Mahipal
2015-05-04 11:27:01 UTC
Post by Y.Porat
Post by Mahipal
Post by Ma Hipple
[...]
I Mahipal do not know who wrote it.
Some Usenet Imposters are stalking me.
Perhaps someone here can help identify the IP address(es)?
It's annoying they've hijacked my user identity.
I identify each case as best I can.

-- Mahipal "Some posters have no manners, respect, or lives."
Mahipal
2015-05-04 14:01:44 UTC
From the hidden message headers of three posts, I get:

I Mahipal post only from the 71.172.*.* IP domain address.
Ergo, I am being Usenet stalked from that second Host.

Please stop attributing to me words I would never say!
I will complain to ***@aioe.org if do not stop you Usenet Imposter.

Details of three posts follow...

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
From: "Ma Hipple" <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: sci.physics
Subject: Re: MASS IS THE MOTHER OF ALL FORCES !! INCLUDING GRAVITATION !!
Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 07:34:48 -0700

1) Learn English

2) Learn math

3) Learn physics

4) Shut up, idiot.

"Y.Porat" wrote in message news:9896739d-5f38-461b-9225-***@googlegroups.com...

"My brain fit in a gnat rectum!"

"Next!"

"Gangsters!"

"Circlon!"

"Dreck!"

"To Human Beings!"

"Hemorrhoids!"

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 04:27:01 -0700 (PDT)

unknown
2015-05-02 18:10:08 UTC
@Y·Porat's super·sloppy grammer/spelling tells you he doesn't WANT to think.

Because the illusion of free·will requires ignorance,
people cling to it... and nothing you say or do will ever change that.

For better or worse, nature created kooks, Christians and Muslims.
Y.Porat
2015-05-02 19:21:07 UTC
Post by unknown
@Y·Porat's super·sloppy grammer/spelling tells you he doesn't WANT to think.
Because the illusion of free·will requires ignorance,
people cling to it... and nothing you say or do will ever change that.
For better or worse, nature created kooks, Christians and Muslims.
=====================
so it is you that is one of the anonymous gangsters
psychopath
Y.P
=====================================
noTthaTguY
2015-05-02 21:37:21 UTC
Jeff relF is a weird name, but I thought that it was Jeff relF's name

all properties of lightwaves have been found to be those of a)
waves, every single experiment (especially Young's
Mordorator
2015-05-02 04:38:21 UTC
Everything you post is stupid and awful and boring and wrong.

"Y.Porat" wrote in message news:5e1e9227-586a-4345-8937-***@googlegroups.com...

see the 'Y Circlon mechanism' - a paragon
of astounding nonsense - a bizarre collection
of text sure to annoy and baffle any sentient
being. Read it now, or read it later - the
choice is yours! A horrifying vat of nothing.
Logic scampers away and trips over irony.

Wang Yellowtail Porrat
==============================
Y.Porat
2015-05-02 06:20:07 UTC
Post by Mordorator
Everything you post is stupid and awful and boring and wrong.
see the 'Y Circlon mechanism' - a paragon
of astounding nonsense - a bizarre collection
of text sure to annoy and baffle any sentient
being. Read it now, or read it later - the
choice is yours! A horrifying vat of nothing.
Logic scampers away and trips over irony.
Wang Yellowtail Porrat
==============================
(:-)
Hi hired pig **anonymous**!!! coward gangster

next to serious **responsible* human being
ie
not to criminals against mankind !!

Y.P
====================
Y.Porat
2015-05-03 02:45:22 UTC
Post by Y.Porat
Post by Mordorator
Everything you post is stupid and awful and boring and wrong.
see the 'Y Circlon mechanism' - a paragon
of astounding nonsense - a bizarre collection
of text sure to annoy and baffle any sentient
being. Read it now, or read it later - the
choice is yours! A horrifying vat of nothing.
Logic scampers away and trips over irony.
Wang Yellowtail Porrat
==============================
(:-)
Hi hired pig **anonymous**!!! coward gangster
next to serious **responsible* human being
ie
not to criminals against mankind !!
Y.P
====================
anonymous moderator ''
go fuck yourself and others in
sci physics research
Y.Porat
============================
Y.Porat
2015-05-03 07:28:49 UTC
Post by Y.Porat
Post by Y.Porat
Post by Mordorator
[...]
to honest responsible human beings
Y.P
================
noTthaTguY
2015-05-03 17:58:18 UTC
shout at yourself <likethat
Y.Porat
2015-05-04 18:21:51 UTC
Post by noTthaTguY
shout at yourself <likethat
==========================
Next
Y.P
========================
noTthaTguY
2015-05-04 21:06:22 UTC
don't say any thing, that could look "physical -- again
Y.Porat
2015-05-05 05:00:30 UTC
Post by noTthaTguY
don't say any thing, that could look "physical -- again
P D hired gangster

Y.P