"kensi" hammered by "global warming" ice and snow!
benj
2018-03-10 00:21:26 UTC
"professor kensi" who supposedly lives in Noo Yawk and believes with all
her Ph.D heart that global warming is causing ice and snow gets to live
her wet dream!

Huge Nor'Easters continue to pound the coast with ice and snow. Five
deaths are breathlessly said to be caused by global warming!
Unfortunately "kensi" was not one of them. Probably because she really
lives in Nad's computer supposedly located in Arizona.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/02/us/bomb-cyclone-noreaster.html
Nadegda
2018-03-10 00:28:46 UTC
On Fri, 09 Mar 2018 19:21:26 -0500, benj wrote:

> Subject: "kensi" hammered by "global warming" ice and snow!

Starting whole new threads to froth about your Usenet Lady and Mistress
now, kook? Good. Your meltdown is progressing nicely!

> "professor kensi" who supposedly lives in Noo Yawk and believes with all
> her Ph.D heart that global warming is causing ice and snow gets to live
> her wet dream!
>
> Huge Nor'Easters continue to pound the coast with ice and snow. Five
> deaths are breathlessly said to be caused by global warming!
> Unfortunately "kensi" was not one of them. Probably because she really
> lives in Nad's computer supposedly located in Arizona.

Wrong.

> htt<SMACKAKOOK!>

No. You froth some more about kensi. And this time don't forget the random
NuMB3rPh04m!

--
FNVWe Nadegda

Fakey couldn't teach a monkey to eat a banana, much less answer a direct
question posed to him. -- Fakey's Dogwhistle Holder
benj
2018-03-10 00:35:55 UTC
On 3/9/2018 7:28 PM, Nadegda wrote:
> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Fri, 09 Mar 2018 19:21:26 -0500, benj wrote:
>
>> Subject: "kensi" hammered by "global warming" ice and snow!
>
> Starting whole new threads to froth about your Usenet Lady and Mistress
> now, kook? Good. Your meltdown is progressing nicely!

You mean you are not worried about global warming killing you alter ego?
How uncaring of you! I though you libs always cared?

>> "professor kensi" who supposedly lives in Noo Yawk and believes with all
>> her Ph.D heart that global warming is causing ice and snow gets to live
>> her wet dream!
>>
>> Huge Nor'Easters continue to pound the coast with ice and snow. Five
>> deaths are breathlessly said to be caused by global warming!
>> Unfortunately "kensi" was not one of them. Probably because she really
>> lives in Nad's computer supposedly located in Arizona.
>
> Wrong.

Figured you lied about living in AZ. Libs never tell the truth when a
lie will do, right?

>> htt<SMACKAKOOK!>
>
> No. You froth some more about kensi. And this time don't forget the random
> NuMB3rPh04m!

Smirk (#4)

4 ain't random and ain't meaningless (like your froth) either.

Why are you libs always wishing for violence and the mentally ill losing
control? You are a really sick bunch of losers.
Nadegda
2018-03-10 00:39:45 UTC
On Fri, 09 Mar 2018 19:35:55 -0500, benj wrote:

> On 3/9/2018 7:28 PM, Nadegda wrote:
>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes,
>> melt! On Fri, 09 Mar 2018 19:21:26 -0500, benj wrote:
>>
>>> htt<SMACKAKOOK!>
>>
>> No. You froth some more about kensi. And this time don't forget the
>> random NuMB3rPh04m!
>
> Smirk (#4)
>
> 4

Ah, that's *much* more like it!

I do so love it when my kooks are obedient.

<snicker>

benj
2018-03-10 07:30:12 UTC
On 3/9/2018 7:39 PM, Nadegda wrote:
> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Fri, 09 Mar 2018 19:35:55 -0500, benj wrote:
>
>> On 3/9/2018 7:28 PM, Nadegda wrote:
>>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes,

>>> No. You froth some more about kensi. And this time don't forget the
>>> random NuMB3rPh04m!
>>
>> Smirk (#4)
>>
>> 4
>
> Ah, that's *much* more like it!
>
> I do so love it when my kooks are obedient.
>
> <snicker>

I love it when commie are so ignorant you can laugh right in their faces
and they haven't a clue what you are saying!

Skeeter
2018-03-10 00:47:55 UTC

Just as I predicted.
benj
2018-03-10 07:35:10 UTC
On 3/9/2018 7:47 PM, Skeeter wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Mar 2018 00:28:46 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
> <***@gmail.invalid> wrote:
>
>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>> On Fri, 09 Mar 2018 19:21:26 -0500, benj wrote:
>>
>>> Subject: "kensi" hammered by "global warming" ice and snow!
>>
>> Starting whole new threads to froth about your Usenet Lady and Mistress
>> now, kook? Good. Your meltdown is progressing nicely!
>>
>>> "professor kensi" who supposedly lives in Noo Yawk and believes with all
>>> her Ph.D heart that global warming is causing ice and snow gets to live
>>> her wet dream!
>>>
>>> Huge Nor'Easters continue to pound the coast with ice and snow. Five
>>> deaths are breathlessly said to be caused by global warming!
>>> Unfortunately "kensi" was not one of them. Probably because she really
>>> lives in Nad's computer supposedly located in Arizona.
>>
>> Wrong.
>>
>>> htt<SMACKAKOOK!>
>>
>> No. You froth some more about kensi. And this time don't forget the random
>> NuMB3rPh04m!
>
> Just as I predicted.

Natch. Libs are just like little robots. You wind them up and they dance
all over the room!
kensi
2018-03-10 15:28:43 UTC
On 3/10/2018 2:35 AM, benj wrote:

> Natch. Libs are just like little robots. You wind them up and they dance
> all over the room!

... he says, oblivious to the little key turning in the small of his own
back.

in here." ~Checkmate
Skeeter
2018-03-10 15:38:41 UTC

When will you have something original?
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2018-03-10 19:51:42 UTC
On Sat, 10 Mar 2018 08:38:41 -0700, Skeeter <***@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>On Sat, 10 Mar 2018 10:28:43 -0500, kensi <***@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:
>>On 3/10/2018 2:35 AM, benj wrote:
>>
>>> Natch. Libs are just like little robots. You wind them up and they dance
>>> all over the room!
>>
>>... he says, oblivious to the little key turning in the small of his own
>>back.
>
>When will you have something original?

When pigs fly?

--

Yours Truly,
Gregory Hall

"Well, Rancho Kookamonga IP nothwithstanding (he used to
have a Texas IP, btw), it should be patently clear to everyone
by now who the Fake really is." --Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

http://apprhondaleahkirkfries.blogspot.com/2014/05/rhonda-leah-kirk-fries-interview.html
benj
2018-03-10 00:29:17 UTC
On 3/9/2018 7:21 PM, benj wrote:

> "professor kensi" who supposedly lives in Noo Yawk and believes with all
> her Ph.D heart that global warming is causing ice and snow gets to live
> her wet dream!
>
> Huge Nor'Easters continue to pound the coast with ice and snow. Five
> deaths are breathlessly said to be caused by global warming!
> Unfortunately "kensi" was not one of them. Probably because she really
> lives in Nad's computer supposedly located in Arizona.
>
> https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/02/us/bomb-cyclone-noreaster.html

Oh I forgot to mention to the science types here (not "kensi") that the
article has a really fine photo of pole pigs laying in the street!
Skeeter
2018-03-10 00:47:22 UTC
On Fri, 9 Mar 2018 19:21:26 -0500, benj <***@nobody.net> wrote:

>"professor kensi" who supposedly lives in Noo Yawk and believes with all
>her Ph.D heart that global warming is causing ice and snow gets to live
>her wet dream!
>
>Huge Nor'Easters continue to pound the coast with ice and snow. Five
>deaths are breathlessly said to be caused by global warming!
>Unfortunately "kensi" was not one of them. Probably because she really
>lives in Nad's computer supposedly located in Arizona.
>
>https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/02/us/bomb-cyclone-noreaster.html

It or it's sock will now say how obsessed you are and something about
froth.
benj
2018-03-10 07:33:50 UTC
On 3/9/2018 7:47 PM, Skeeter wrote:
> On Fri, 9 Mar 2018 19:21:26 -0500, benj <***@nobody.net> wrote:
>

>> "professor kensi" who supposedly lives in Noo Yawk and believes with all
>> her Ph.D heart that global warming is causing ice and snow gets to live
>> her wet dream!
>>
>> Huge Nor'Easters continue to pound the coast with ice and snow. Five
>> deaths are breathlessly said to be caused by global warming!
>> Unfortunately "kensi" was not one of them. Probably because she really
>> lives in Nad's computer supposedly located in Arizona.
>>
>> https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/02/us/bomb-cyclone-noreaster.html
>

> It or it's sock will now say how obsessed you are and something about
> froth.

No, no, Skeeter, They (or their sock) will say that global warming is
"melting me down"! They live for disruption and violence. (which they
always say was the fault of the people they attacked)
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2018-03-11 16:06:04 UTC
On Fri, 9 Mar 2018 19:21:26 -0500, benj <***@nobody.net> wrote:

>"professor kensi" who supposedly lives in Noo Yawk and believes with all
>her Ph.D heart that global warming is causing ice and snow gets to live
>her wet dream!
>
>Huge Nor'Easters continue to pound the coast with ice and snow. Five
>deaths are breathlessly said to be caused by global warming!
>Unfortunately "kensi" was not one of them. Probably because she really
>lives in Nad's computer supposedly located in Arizona.
>
>https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/02/us/bomb-cyclone-noreaster.html

Looks like there might be another one headed
her way Tuesday or Wednesday. What kind of
a moron can rationalize believing extremely cold
and wet winter gales are the result of global
warming?

Kensi probably looks through her telescope at
a supernova and exclaims, "WOW! Look at all
that energy produced by the exploding star.
Surely, it's the result of the star having
become colder just prior to its exploding."

What a liberal loon!

kensi
2018-03-11 16:31:46 UTC
On 3/11/2018 12:06 PM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:

> Looks like there might be another one headed
> her way Tuesday or Wednesday. What kind of
> a moron can rationalize believing extremely cold
> and wet winter gales are the result of global
> warming?

Melting Greenland ice is weakening the Gulf Stream, which is in turn
making the Northeast's winters colder. (And Europe's.)

In the long run the overall warming will more than compensate; in the
short run the Northeast gets both colder winters and hotter summers.

in here." ~Checkmate
Skeeter
2018-03-11 16:55:42 UTC

Will you be here to take photos?
benj
2018-03-11 17:05:01 UTC
On 3/11/2018 12:31 PM, kensi wrote:
> On 3/11/2018 12:06 PM, Sir Gregory Hall,  Esq. wrote:
>
>> Looks like there might be another one headed
>> her way Tuesday or Wednesday. What kind of
>> a moron can rationalize believing extremely cold
>> and wet winter gales are the result of global
>> warming?
>
> Melting Greenland ice is weakening the Gulf Stream, which is in turn
> making the Northeast's winters colder. (And Europe's.)
>
> In the long run the overall warming will more than compensate; in the
> short run the Northeast gets both colder winters and hotter summers.

Unscience babble and drool. I can See that Kensi is going to force me to
go download actual temperature data again to prove shes a moron. And
it's getting hard to do as the fraudsters pull real data offline.

Everywhere you turn these days, all you find is con men (and women) and
crooks. I guess it's just the Lib Legacy!
kensi
2018-03-11 17:34:02 UTC
On 3/11/2018 1:05 PM, benj waxed conspiracy-theoretic:
> And it's getting hard to do as the fraudsters pull real data offline.
Yeah ... keep believing that.

Ko0k.

in here." ~Checkmate
Sergio
2018-03-11 23:38:11 UTC
On 3/11/2018 12:34 PM, kensi wrote:
> On 3/11/2018 1:05 PM, benj waxed conspiracy-theoretic:
>> And it's getting hard to do as the fraudsters pull real data offline.
> Yeah ... keep believing that.
>
> Ko0k.

kensi pupa, you cause disturbance in the USA, come work for Mother
Russia! Russia is so frozen it will never warm up, no globall worming
here ever. and you can continue to c+p crap into english/usa
newsgroups. You can come life for free in the Cossacks Mens barracks
with your computer, send a head shot of yourself first.
Nadegda
2018-03-11 23:41:18 UTC
On Sun, 11 Mar 2018 18:38:11 -0500, Sergio wrote:

> On 3/11/2018 12:34 PM, kensi wrote:
>> On 3/11/2018 1:05 PM, benj waxed conspiracy-theoretic:
>>> And it's getting hard to do as the fraudsters pull real data offline.
>> Yeah ... keep believing that.
>>
>> Ko0k.
>
> kensi pupa, you cause disturbance in the USA, come work for Mother
> Russia! Russia is so frozen it will never warm up, no globall worming
> here ever.

Are you on crack? Siberia's permafrost is turning into quicksand right
beneath your feet, for fuck's sake.

Skeeter
2018-03-12 00:39:55 UTC

He's over there? Poof Kookie?
benj
2018-03-12 17:41:27 UTC
On 3/11/2018 7:41 PM, Nadegda wrote:
> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Sun, 11 Mar 2018 18:38:11 -0500, Sergio wrote:
>
>> On 3/11/2018 12:34 PM, kensi wrote:
>>> On 3/11/2018 1:05 PM, benj waxed conspiracy-theoretic:
>>> Yeah ... keep believing that.
>>>
>>> Ko0k.
>>
>> kensi pupa, you cause disturbance in the USA, come work for Mother
>> Russia! Russia is so frozen it will never warm up, no globall worming
>> here ever.
>
> Are you on crack? Siberia's permafrost is turning into quicksand right
> beneath your feet, for fuck's sake.

Soon the North sea will cover the the entire northern two thirds of
Mother Russia. Trust "kensi-Nads" because they got the "science".
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2018-03-11 20:29:02 UTC
On Sun, 11 Mar 2018 12:31:46 -0400, kensi <***@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:
>On 3/11/2018 12:06 PM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
>
>> Looks like there might be another one headed
>> her way Tuesday or Wednesday. What kind of
>> a moron can rationalize believing extremely cold
>> and wet winter gales are the result of global
>> warming?
>
>Melting Greenland ice is weakening the Gulf Stream, which is in turn
>making the Northeast's winters colder. (And Europe's.)
>
>In the long run the overall warming will more than compensate; in the
>short run the Northeast gets both colder winters and hotter summers.

You warmingtards have it all figured out, don't you?

Your tactics are to claim *every imaginable impactful
weather event* is caused by global warming aka
climate change.

How droll! Do you really believe you'll make any real
progress by espousing such a ludicrous stance?

--

Yours Truly,
Gregory Hall

"Tsk, tsk. No one appreciates his brilliance, poor fellow.
(There might be a message in that for him.)"--Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

http://apprhondaleahkirkfries.blogspot.com/2014/05/rhonda-leah-kirk-fries-interview.html
de chucka
2018-03-11 20:32:25 UTC
snip

te change.

> How droll! Do you really believe you'll make any real
> progress by espousing such a ludicrous stance?

With anti science luddites like you there is no possible progress to be
made. You still probably believe smoking is not correlated to an
increased cancer rate
Checkmate
2018-03-11 22:59:50 UTC
Checkmate! In article <***@4ax.com>,
***@yacht_maester.fake says...

> >Melting Greenland ice is weakening the Gulf Stream, which is in turn
> >making the Northeast's winters colder. (And Europe's.)
> >
> >In the long run the overall warming will more than compensate; in the
> >short run the Northeast gets both colder winters and hotter summers.
>
> You warmingtards have it all figured out, don't you?
>
> Your tactics are to claim *every imaginable impactful
> weather event* is caused by global warming aka
> climate change.

> How droll! Do you really believe you'll make any real
> progress by espousing such a ludicrous stance?

Well... DO ya... PUNK?

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2018

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
Sergio
2018-03-11 23:34:05 UTC
On 3/11/2018 11:31 AM, kensi wrote:
> On 3/11/2018 12:06 PM, Sir Gregory Hall,  Esq. wrote:
>
>> Looks like there might be another one headed
>> her way Tuesday or Wednesday. What kind of
>> a moron can rationalize believing extremely cold
>> and wet winter gales are the result of global
>> warming?
>
> Melting Greenland ice is weakening the Gulf Stream, which is in turn
> making the Northeast's winters colder. (And Europe's.)

dummy, gulf stream flows north north east, it is already past our
northeast before greenland can affect it.

BS, you are guessing.
Nadegda
2018-03-11 23:43:14 UTC
On Sun, 11 Mar 2018 18:34:05 -0500, Sergio wrote:

> On 3/11/2018 11:31 AM, kensi wrote:
>> On 3/11/2018 12:06 PM, Sir Gregory Hall,  Esq. wrote:
>>
>>> Looks like there might be another one headed her way Tuesday or
>>> Wednesday. What kind of a moron can rationalize believing extremely
>>> cold and wet winter gales are the result of global warming?
>>
>> Melting Greenland ice is weakening the Gulf Stream, which is in turn
>> making the Northeast's winters colder. (And Europe's.)
>
> dummy, gulf stream flows north north east, it is already past our
> northeast before greenland can affect it.

Dummy, the gulf stream is a *loop* like a conveyor belt. If any part of it
stops, the whole thing stops.

%
2018-03-11 23:48:11 UTC

this is not news it's grade 5 geography
Checkmate
2018-03-12 05:00:37 UTC
Checkmate! In article <p84eui$5hl$***@dont-email.me>, nad318b404
@gmail.invalid says...

> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Sun, 11 Mar 2018 18:34:05 -0500, Sergio wrote:

> >> Melting Greenland ice is weakening the Gulf Stream, which is in turn
> >> making the Northeast's winters colder. (And Europe's.)
> >
> > dummy, gulf stream flows north north east, it is already past our
> > northeast before greenland can affect it.
>
> Dummy, the gulf stream is a *loop* like a conveyor belt. If any part of it
> stops, the whole thing stops.

Let's ask Greg... he's a butt pirate.

May 2010-February 12, 2017
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2018-03-12 19:09:29 UTC
On Sun, 11 Mar 2018 22:00:37 -0700, Checkmate <***@gmail.com> wrote:

>Let's ask Greg... he's a butt pirate.

See my essay about it elsewhere which
proves how dim-witted the nadley twins
are.

benj
2018-03-12 17:43:42 UTC
On 3/11/2018 7:43 PM, Nadegda wrote:
> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Sun, 11 Mar 2018 18:34:05 -0500, Sergio wrote:

>>> Melting Greenland ice is weakening the Gulf Stream, which is in turn
>>> making the Northeast's winters colder. (And Europe's.)
>>
>> dummy, gulf stream flows north north east, it is already past our
>> northeast before greenland can affect it.
>
> Dummy, the gulf stream is a *loop* like a conveyor belt. If any part of it
> stops, the whole thing stops.

Yeah, that's good science Nads. It seems a part of your brain stopped
working long ago and now none of it works.

Ocean is a conveyor belt. Bwahahahaha! Come on, Nads, you are really an
ignorant journalist, right? Only a journalist could say something that
ignorant with a straight face.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2018-03-12 19:09:29 UTC
On Sun, 11 Mar 2018 23:43:14 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda <***@gmail.invalid> wrote:
>On Sun, 11 Mar 2018 18:34:05 -0500, Sergio wrote:

>>> Melting Greenland ice is weakening the Gulf Stream, which is in turn
>>> making the Northeast's winters colder. (And Europe's.)
>>
>> dummy, gulf stream flows north north east, it is already past our
>> northeast before greenland can affect it.
>
>Dummy, the gulf stream is a *loop* like a conveyor belt. If any part of it
>stops, the whole thing stops.

You MORON, you! You have no idea what drives the
Gulf Stream current, do you? Here's a clue: it's not
melting ice in Greenland or the lack thereof.

The Gulf Stream current is created by and driven by
the Trade Winds that blow strongly and persistently
towards the west in the South Atlantic and towards
east in the North Atlantic. You've seen how tropical
storms in the South Atlantic are blown towards the
west and if said storms recurve in the mid Atlantic
they then are blown towards the east.

These trade winds create and sustain the Gulf
Stream - the very winds that steer hurricanes.

So, the Trade Winds act upon the surface of
the Ocean and create a significant current that
flows into the Caribbean between Cuba and South
America where it has no place to go other than
north towards the Gulf of Mexico.

The Gulf of Mexico has no outlet either to the
north, so the current created by the Trade Winds
turns and runs strong and deep towards the East
and Northeast through the Straits of Florida,
then towards the North between the Bahama Banks
and Florida and up along the Outer Banks then
Northeast assisted by the Trades Winds in those
latitudes towards Great Britain where it turns
south completing the loop.

As long as the Trade Winds blow there will be a
Gulf Stream loop current, you imbecile, you. A
little colder and denser layer of fresh water from
allegedly melting Greenland glaciers will descend
down beneath the warmer Gulf Stream waters and
affect it minimally if not at all.

You warmingtards are SO stupid and ignorant,
gullible and indoctrinated, foolish and myopic,
and imbecilic and moronic.

Sn!pe
2018-03-12 20:06:39 UTC
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. <***@yacht_maester.fake> wrote:

> On Sun, 11 Mar 2018 23:43:14 -0000 (UTC),
> Dweebledumb Nadegda <***@gmail.invalid> dweebled:

> >> dummy, gulf stream flows north north east, it is already past our
> >> northeast before greenland can affect it.
> >
> >Dummy, the gulf stream is a *loop* like a conveyor belt. If any part of it
> >stops, the whole thing stops.
>
> You MORON, you! You have no idea what drives the
> Gulf Stream current, do you? Here's a clue: it's not
> melting ice in Greenland or the lack thereof.

See:
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermohaline_circulation>
for a scientific explanation.

What you have said below is both simplistic and inaccurate;
I suggest that you get your facts straight before you pontificate.

No charge for this advice.

--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@gmail.com>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
benj
2018-03-12 21:57:53 UTC
On 3/12/2018 4:06 PM, Sn!pe wrote:
> Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. <***@yacht_maester.fake> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 11 Mar 2018 23:43:14 -0000 (UTC),
>> Dweebledumb Nadegda <***@gmail.invalid> dweebled:

>>> Dummy, the gulf stream is a *loop* like a conveyor belt. If any part of it
>>> stops, the whole thing stops.
>>
>> You MORON, you! You have no idea what drives the
>> Gulf Stream current, do you? Here's a clue: it's not
>> melting ice in Greenland or the lack thereof.
>>

> See:
> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermohaline_circulation>
> for a scientific explanation.
>
> What you have said below is both simplistic and inaccurate;
> I suggest that you get your facts straight before you pontificate.
>
> No charge for this advice.

Wikipedia? Why not Snopes, Post or maybe CNN? Aren't your favorite
propaganda references. Scientific American is sure to be on your side too.

If you had actually READ the article you are spamming as some kind of
"proof" that Nads is not an idiot, you'd have found out that
Thermohaline refers to both temperature and saline content. You'd have
also read that the Gulf stream is a wind-driven surface current and not
part of the so-called "conveyor belt" (I wonder where libs think the
motors are that drive this conveyor?) In other words you and are
ignorant morons and determined to stay that way while Sir Greg was right
on the money.

So it seems your advice was worth exactly what you are charging for it!

Don't you and the "kensi" twins get just a bit embarrassed showing
yourself to be an ignorant big mouth in a world-wide public forum?

<snicker> (rule number 4)
Sn!pe
2018-03-12 22:06:06 UTC
"benj" <***@nobody.net> wrote:

[...]

> >> You MORON, you! You have no idea what drives the
> >> Gulf Stream current, do you? Here's a clue: it's not
> >> melting ice in Greenland or the lack thereof.
> >>

> > See:
> > <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermohaline_circulation>
> > for a scientific explanation.
> >
> > What you have said below is both simplistic and inaccurate;
> > I suggest that you get your facts straight before you pontificate.
> >
> > No charge for this advice.
> >

> Wikipedia? Why not Snopes, Post or maybe CNN? Aren't your favorite
> propaganda references. Scientific American is sure to be on your side too.
>
> If you had actually READ the article you are spamming as some kind of
> "proof" that Nads is not an idiot, you'd have found out that
> Thermohaline refers to both temperature and saline content. You'd have
> also read that the Gulf stream is a wind-driven surface current and not
> part of the so-called "conveyor belt" (I wonder where libs think the
> motors are that drive this conveyor?) In other words you and are
> ignorant morons and determined to stay that way while Sir Greg was right
> on the money.

[...]

Just as I thought. <BFG>

Bye, "benj".

--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@gmail.com>

My pet rock Gordon just laughed a little.
benj
2018-03-12 23:30:59 UTC

Translation: Loser but trying to save face with bluster.
Checkmate
2018-03-12 20:18:06 UTC
Checkmate! In article <***@4ax.com>,
***@yacht_maester.fake says...

> On Sun, 11 Mar 2018 23:43:14 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda <***@gmail.invalid> wrote:

> >> dummy, gulf stream flows north north east, it is already past our
> >> northeast before greenland can affect it.
> >
> >Dummy, the gulf stream is a *loop* like a conveyor belt. If any part of it
> >stops, the whole thing stops.
>
> You MORON, you! You have no idea what drives the
> Gulf Stream current, do you? Here's a clue: it's not
> melting ice in Greenland or the lack thereof.
>
> The Gulf Stream current is created by and driven by
> the Trade Winds that blow strongly and persistently
> towards the west in the South Atlantic and towards
> east in the North Atlantic. You've seen how tropical
> storms in the South Atlantic are blown towards the
> west and if said storms recurve in the mid Atlantic
> they then are blown towards the east.
>
> These trade winds create and sustain the Gulf
> Stream - the very winds that steer hurricanes.
>
> So, the Trade Winds act upon the surface of
> the Ocean and create a significant current that
> flows into the Caribbean between Cuba and South
> America where it has no place to go other than
> north towards the Gulf of Mexico.
>
> The Gulf of Mexico has no outlet either to the
> north, so the current created by the Trade Winds
> turns and runs strong and deep towards the East
> and Northeast through the Straits of Florida,
> then towards the North between the Bahama Banks
> and Florida and up along the Outer Banks then
> Northeast assisted by the Trades Winds in those
> latitudes towards Great Britain where it turns
> south completing the loop.
>
> As long as the Trade Winds blow there will be a
> Gulf Stream loop current, you imbecile, you. A
> little colder and denser layer of fresh water from
> allegedly melting Greenland glaciers will descend
> down beneath the warmer Gulf Stream waters and
> affect it minimally if not at all.
>
> You warmingtards are SO stupid and ignorant,
> gullible and indoctrinated, foolish and myopic,
> and imbecilic and moronic.

"Yo-ho, yo-ho, a pirate's life for me! ARRRHH!"

May 2010-February 12, 2017
benj
2018-03-12 22:01:43 UTC
On 3/12/2018 4:18 PM, Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <***@4ax.com>,
> ***@yacht_maester.fake says...

>>> Dummy, the gulf stream is a *loop* like a conveyor belt. If any part of it
>>> stops, the whole thing stops.
>>
>> You MORON, you! You have no idea what drives the
>> Gulf Stream current, do you? Here's a clue: it's not
>> melting ice in Greenland or the lack thereof.
>>
>> The Gulf Stream current is created by and driven by
>> the Trade Winds that blow strongly and persistently
>> towards the west in the South Atlantic and towards
>> east in the North Atlantic. You've seen how tropical
>> storms in the South Atlantic are blown towards the
>> west and if said storms recurve in the mid Atlantic
>> they then are blown towards the east.
>>
>> These trade winds create and sustain the Gulf
>> Stream - the very winds that steer hurricanes.
>>
>> So, the Trade Winds act upon the surface of
>> the Ocean and create a significant current that
>> flows into the Caribbean between Cuba and South
>> America where it has no place to go other than
>> north towards the Gulf of Mexico.
>>
>> The Gulf of Mexico has no outlet either to the
>> north, so the current created by the Trade Winds
>> turns and runs strong and deep towards the East
>> and Northeast through the Straits of Florida,
>> then towards the North between the Bahama Banks
>> and Florida and up along the Outer Banks then
>> Northeast assisted by the Trades Winds in those
>> latitudes towards Great Britain where it turns
>> south completing the loop.
>>
>> As long as the Trade Winds blow there will be a
>> Gulf Stream loop current, you imbecile, you. A
>> little colder and denser layer of fresh water from
>> allegedly melting Greenland glaciers will descend
>> down beneath the warmer Gulf Stream waters and
>> affect it minimally if not at all.
>>
>> You warmingtards are SO stupid and ignorant,
>> gullible and indoctrinated, foolish and myopic,
>> and imbecilic and moronic.
>
> "Yo-ho, yo-ho, a pirate's life for me! ARRRHH!"

Me too. Sailing the seas of chartered accountancy.

Arrrhhh!

Hey, never forget: September 19 is international talk like a pirate day!
benj
2018-03-12 21:46:22 UTC
On 3/12/2018 3:09 PM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> On Sun, 11 Mar 2018 23:43:14 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda <***@gmail.invalid> wrote:

>>> dummy, gulf stream flows north north east, it is already past our
>>> northeast before greenland can affect it.
>>
>> Dummy, the gulf stream is a *loop* like a conveyor belt. If any part of it
>> stops, the whole thing stops.
>
> You MORON, you! You have no idea what drives the
> Gulf Stream current, do you? Here's a clue: it's not
> melting ice in Greenland or the lack thereof.
>
> The Gulf Stream current is created by and driven by
> the Trade Winds that blow strongly and persistently
> towards the west in the South Atlantic and towards
> east in the North Atlantic. You've seen how tropical
> storms in the South Atlantic are blown towards the
> west and if said storms recurve in the mid Atlantic
> they then are blown towards the east.
>
> These trade winds create and sustain the Gulf
> Stream - the very winds that steer hurricanes.
>
> So, the Trade Winds act upon the surface of
> the Ocean and create a significant current that
> flows into the Caribbean between Cuba and South
> America where it has no place to go other than
> north towards the Gulf of Mexico.
>
> The Gulf of Mexico has no outlet either to the
> north, so the current created by the Trade Winds
> turns and runs strong and deep towards the East
> and Northeast through the Straits of Florida,
> then towards the North between the Bahama Banks
> and Florida and up along the Outer Banks then
> Northeast assisted by the Trades Winds in those
> latitudes towards Great Britain where it turns
> south completing the loop.
>
> As long as the Trade Winds blow there will be a
> Gulf Stream loop current, you imbecile, you. A
> little colder and denser layer of fresh water from
> allegedly melting Greenland glaciers will descend
> down beneath the warmer Gulf Stream waters and
> affect it minimally if not at all.
>
> You warmingtards are SO stupid and ignorant,
> gullible and indoctrinated, foolish and myopic,
> and imbecilic and moronic.

Come on Sir Greg, is there anything they actually know? Well, OK maybe
spelling and grammar. Libs can handle that one.
Scout
2018-03-12 22:41:09 UTC
"kensi" <***@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote in message
> On 3/11/2018 12:06 PM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
>
>> Looks like there might be another one headed
>> her way Tuesday or Wednesday. What kind of
>> a moron can rationalize believing extremely cold
>> and wet winter gales are the result of global
>> warming?
>
> Melting Greenland ice is weakening the Gulf Stream, which is in turn
> making the Northeast's winters colder. (And Europe's.)

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=25ps4yp&s=5

Gulf stream temperature is holding consistent.

http://www.oarval.org/Foster_20k.jpg

Greenland Ice cores show increased temperature occurred starting back in
8,000BC, and continues pretty much steady to the modern era.

Indeed, if anything Greenland is now cooler than it was when Rome ruled the
known world.
benj
2018-03-12 23:37:31 UTC
On 3/12/2018 6:41 PM, Scout wrote:

> "kensi" <***@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote in message
>> On 3/11/2018 12:06 PM, Sir Gregory Hall,  Esq. wrote:
>>
>>> Looks like there might be another one headed
>>> her way Tuesday or Wednesday. What kind of
>>> a moron can rationalize believing extremely cold
>>> and wet winter gales are the result of global
>>> warming?
>>
>> Melting Greenland ice is weakening the Gulf Stream, which is in turn
>> making the Northeast's winters colder. (And Europe's.)
>
> http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=25ps4yp&s=5
>
> Gulf stream temperature is holding consistent.
>
> http://www.oarval.org/Foster_20k.jpg
>
> Greenland Ice cores show increased temperature occurred starting back in
> 8,000BC, and continues pretty much steady to the modern era.
>
> Indeed, if anything Greenland is now cooler than it was when Rome ruled
> the known world.

Nah, you don't get it Scout. It was all those Roman SUVs spewing CO2
that did it. The Secret that saved us all was that the Romans saved the
world with "renewables". Instead of using high carbon footprint candles
and oil lamps for lighting, those clever liberal Romans invented
something called an "oculus" for lighting and it saved the world. This
is truth! Liberals, there is NO problem they can't solve!