Here's Why Stephen Hawking Never Won a Nobel Prize
The Starmaker
2018-06-21 17:53:03 UTC
simple...he no like Jewish people.
The Starmaker
2018-06-21 18:08:46 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
simple...he no like Jewish people.
i guess the nobel prize givers felt Stephen Hawking was 'unfit' to receive a noble prize.

"That gentleman [the rector] assured me that the drawings I had submitted incontrovertibly showed my unfitness for painting." -A. Schickelgruber
benj
2018-06-21 18:26:31 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
simple...he no like Jewish people.
i guess the nobel prize givers felt Stephen Hawking was 'unfit' to receive a noble prize.
"That gentleman [the rector] assured me that the drawings I had submitted incontrovertibly showed my unfitness for painting." -A. Schickelgruber
Mr. Starfaker:

We wish to thank you for your recent submission to sci.physics and
rec.arts.sf.written, but we regret to inform you that your post does not
suit our needs at this time.

Have a nice day.
benj
2018-06-21 18:21:09 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
simple...he no like Jewish people.
Not true, STarfaker. The REAL reason is hey are saving the three Nobels
at once for Bert and didn't want to have Hawking embarrass Bert by doing
it first.
Dorothy J Heydt
2018-06-21 18:41:36 UTC
Post by benj
Post by The Starmaker
simple...he no like Jewish people.
Not true, STarfaker. The REAL reason is hey are saving the three Nobels
at once for Bert and didn't want to have Hawking embarrass Bert by doing
it first.
Okay, I'll bite: who's Bert?
--
Dorothy J. Heydt
Vallejo, California
djheydt at gmail dot com
reber G=emc^2
I'm Bert I live in Anaheim.I do not mind being compared to Hawkings.I lived longer and still thinking beyond imperial thinkers.That is reality.You Heydt must be a new poster.I have been posting for over 25 years.Many 1000s of posts.I have an equation for all that is.I have theories on all that is in both realms.(tiny and large) Bert I'm now 90,but eat my MSP
hanson
2018-06-21 19:55:13 UTC
reber G=emc^2" <***@gmail.com> wrote:
"I have been posting for over 25 years. Many 1000s of
idioticd posts. I have a a stolen equation for all that is
idiotic. I have idiotic theories on all that is stupid in
both realms. (tiny and large)" Bert
"I'm now 90, and I have been a pervert Face-Shitter and
a criminal Graveyard Vandal for 10 years, and I bleat
*My Stupid Palaver* ( = MSP)" and show that I am a phony,
vindictive & malfeasant Swine who covers-up and refuses
to EXPLAIN why Bert posted the following:
(1)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, when Face-Shitter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ***@gmail.com,
& Saul Levy <***@cox.net
& Jacoby Benj, <***@gmail.com>:
"I'll be sitting on your faces to take a shit & say: "Open wide".
(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, JewPigBert Glazier
said to "benj" <***@gmail.com>:
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll shit on your kisser."
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... addinng
On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat shit and your shitty brain is coming out your ears."
(3)
On 25Mar2008, Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
<https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a>
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J>
"Hanson, I will piss on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert. .... and ..
The Starmaker
The question is not who is he, the question is.. Why is he...
reber G=emc^2
Why am I still alive is an easy answer.To see the universe,and tell what Im seeing.Bert
Double-A
2018-07-02 23:39:38 UTC
Post by reber G=emc^2
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Dorothy J Heydt
Post by benj
Post by The Starmaker
simple...he no like Jewish people.
Not true, STarfaker. The REAL reason is hey are saving the three Nobels
at once for Bert and didn't want to have Hawking embarrass Bert by doing
it first.
Okay, I'll bite: who's Bert?
--
Dorothy J. Heydt
Vallejo, California
djheydt at gmail dot com
The question is not who is he, the question is.. Why is he...
Why am I still alive is an easy answer.To see the universe,and tell what Im seeing.Bert
Remember HVAC announced our deaths on several occasions! Now here we both are, but where is he?

Double-A
reber G=emc^2
He's in paradice HVAC was a Muslim Allah hit man. Bert
Double-A
2018-07-03 22:33:31 UTC
Post by reber G=emc^2
Post by Double-A
Post by reber G=emc^2
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Dorothy J Heydt
Post by benj
Post by The Starmaker
simple...he no like Jewish people.
Not true, STarfaker. The REAL reason is hey are saving the three Nobels
at once for Bert and didn't want to have Hawking embarrass Bert by doing
it first.
Okay, I'll bite: who's Bert?
--
Dorothy J. Heydt
Vallejo, California
djheydt at gmail dot com
The question is not who is he, the question is.. Why is he...
Why am I still alive is an easy answer.To see the universe,and tell what Im seeing.Bert
Remember HVAC announced our deaths on several occasions! Now here we both are, but where is he?
Double-A
He's in paradice HVAC was a Muslim Allah hit man. Bert
I hope he enjoys eternity with his 72 virgins. But after he has deflowered them all, then what has he got to look forward to?

Double-A
Chris M. Thomasson
Interesting. :^)
hanson
2018-07-04 03:53:34 UTC
"reber G=emc^2" <***@gmail.com>
you, Bert have NOT explained why you posted items
(1) to (5) [see below] ... and why you, Bert prefer to be a
sanctimonious Hate-monger that hates his own Glazier-
family who does not wanna have anything to do with
you Bert, who proudly announces that Bert's #1 goal
is to shit into people's mouths and for Bert to see
people murdered so that Bert can be a criminal Grave
yard vandal. Details below in your posted items (1) to (5).
The question looms: Is that even more important then
the offer for you to get a Noblel for your experiment
of stopping light 3" from its source. -- Deal still?
------------- Bert's posted items (1) to (5) ---------
(1)
said to "benj" <***@gmail.com>:
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll shit on your kisser."
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... addinng
(3)
On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat shit and your shitty brain is coming out your ears."
(4)
On 25Mar2008, Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
<https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a>
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J>
"Hanson, I will piss on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert
(5)
On 24Jun2018 SwineBert Glazier said to
Mark Earnest <***@att.net> "your nose is
in a shit bucket all the time. Eat shit and you fit" -- Bert