The Cold Sun
The Starmaker
2018-02-09 18:42:32 UTC
Oh, oh... I think the 'scientific community' threw something on the wall that might stick...

they might run it and make it a cash cow..'a mini-ice age'.

You know 'these people', these 'architects of fear'...
(i guess killer asteroids is not working on the little people)

(who do you think makes all the 'scareware'?)

A Cold Sun! (how you like that one?)

(okay, it's got the con of 20-30 years rule limit on it...meaning they want a monthly check till they retire)

A study by the University of California San Diego has claimed that by 2050, the Sun is expected to become cool.
http://www.ibtimes.co.in/scientists-warn-unusually-cold-sun-will-we-face-another-ice-age-759865
https://news.google.com/news/story/dbDQcPogayPow6Mrh_4xt-50rVb1M?ned=us&hl=en&gl=US

This is going to be their cash cow untill the cow dies.

iceageware

You wanna buy protection, send us the money we will make the sun warm again.

If 'these people' just want money for their 'cold sun' business, why don't they go on Shark Tank????

"MAN IT'S FUCKIN COLD OUTSIDE, IS IT THE SUN????"

(somebody been watching that Twilight episode of the cold sun dream)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ee3q9

(they got al gore coming and going)
Clave
2018-02-09 18:57:53 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
A Cold Sun! (how you like that one?)
Think it doesn't happen?

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2017/03/31/current-weak-solar-cycle-could-reduce-global-temperatures-by-half-a-degree/
The Starmaker
2018-02-09 19:47:15 UTC
i'm moving to florida...
Clave
2018-02-09 20:11:16 UTC
me 2!
Hägar
2018-02-09 20:42:38 UTC
"The Starmaker" wrote in message news:***@ix.netcom.com...

[...]

*** does that mean that the Global Warming era is now over
and done with ??? what should we do with all the Carbon Credits
we purchased in order to prevent desertification of the world ??
Do we now get our "Cash-for-Clunkers" clunkers back in order
to combat this new, as yet properly named evil of coldness and
misery, replete with burning leaded gasoline and encouragement
to the nation's bovine to double up on their farting efforts ???
Help ... we need answers ... mayhaps Nancy Pelosi can sum it
all up for us in another 8 hour oratory ...
Micah Frizzell
2018-02-11 16:47:24 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
This is going to be their cash cow untill the cow dies.
They sent a motor-less car in outer space, (since a motor would be both
heavy and superfluous), and are expecting alien civilization to find
humans as intelligent.
Python
2018-02-11 16:48:29 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
This is going to be their cash cow untill the cow dies.
They sent a motor-less car in outer space, (since a motor would be both
heavy and superfluous), and are expecting alien civilization to find
humans as intelligent.
Hopefully we didn't sent you out there, otherwise aliens would have
been definitely sure that humans are boneheads.
Micah Frizzell
2018-02-11 19:20:14 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
A study by the University of California San Diego has claimed that by
2050, the Sun is expected to become cool.
http://www.ibtimes.co.in/scientists-warn-unusually-cold-sun-will-we-
face-
Post by The Starmaker
another-ice-age-759865
Listen up, ladyboy, I'm not interested. Keep walking.
Se rgio
2018-02-12 16:06:25 UTC
Post by Python
Post by The Starmaker
This is going to be their cash cow untill the cow dies.
They sent a motor-less car in outer space, (since a motor would be both
heavy and superfluous), and are expecting alien civilization to find
humans as intelligent.
Hopefully we didn't sent you out there, otherwise aliens would have
been definitely sure that humans are boneheads.
and also Aliens could continue their probing research on him;