How I See The Earth's core and its Exact Gravity Point.
reber g=emc62
2015-01-28 18:44:55 UTC
Reality is its impossible to see. Its only 4000 miles away.We got 830 pounds of Moon rocks,but will never get a piece of dust from the core of the Earth. Still It goes with stuff that is a given. Its hot and you ask me how hot? Its hotter at the core than at the Sun's surface. It has as much radio-activity as at the Sun's surface. It has Plasma.It has the flow of electrons.Here is a kicker it has photons making it a very bright place,but alas no eyes. The core gets its motion from internal energy and Earth's spin. At its exact axis it has no spin.At its exact center of core it has no inertia or gravity. That is a given. I will add this Plasma is its light,and electric magnetic field.This magnetic field does conduct out through South Pole and curve through space into the North Pole. Man has made great use of this field. I have left out so much of my thinking. Left out so many ideas I have.Left out even my point of gravity thinking. It is a long post for this old man. Bare with me TreBert
reber g=emc62
2015-01-29 00:09:37 UTC
Must add with all this plasma core has trillions and trillions of free electrons. Its creates bursts of electromagnetic fields.Rock being a poor conductor reduces this field .It is only strong enough to influence an iron needle. To think the core can make a generator makes Curie turn in her grave.TreBert
reber g=emc^2
2015-01-29 22:24:53 UTC
Must add this to the exact core center has a ball of free electrons that is being squeezed by the compression force of gravity so that all these trillion trillion trillion electrons touch. Its a great force,but not nearly enough.Not even the core of a neutron star core.Blackhole core is needed. A little far out thinking. Kind oif thinking I go with when day dreaming TreBert
benj
2015-01-30 01:59:13 UTC
Post by reber g=emc^2
Must add this to the exact core center has a ball of free electrons that is being squeezed by the compression force of gravity so that all these trillion trillion trillion electrons touch. Its a great force,but not nearly enough.Not even the core of a neutron star core.Blackhole core is needed. A little far out thinking. Kind oif thinking I go with when day dreaming TreBert
Far out babbling senile nonsense.
--
___ ___ ___ ___
/\ \ /\ \ /\__\ /\ \
\/__/ \/__/
reber g=emc^2
2015-01-30 16:10:42 UTC
Best to see that electron ball as one sees ball lightning.At the exact gravity point this electron plasma ball is not grounding out.It pulses. It turns,but is always there. Reality is this exact core center is a very bright,hot place. Its to bad it can only be visulized by TreBert
reber g=emc^2
2015-01-31 17:35:22 UTC
Earths core is a very dynamic area. Many forces release their energy there.It may seem like hell,but in reality its the soul of Earth. TreBert
reber g=emc^2
2015-02-08 21:33:32 UTC
Post by reber g=emc62
[...]
The point of gravity at Jupiter's core could relate to the surface of a neutron star?. Well to some degree?? Well its a thought .How about the Sun surface? Treb give me a break. TreBert