Denmark research with H+1 & P+1 proves AP ion theory true Re: EXPERIMENTAL PROOF Re: Hydrogen is the very best way to prove AP's ION theory Re: proving AP's ion theory
Add Reply
Michael Moroney
2018-02-07 22:10:47 UTC
1) Real Electron = 105 MeV, Real Proton = 840 MeV, .5MeV particle is
Dirac's magnetic monopole
Nope. No mention of muons, 840 MeV anything or monopoles.
Not too shabby. This sentence scored 2 Autism Attacks by poor Archie.
oh, since then I got two more attack posts. Since they are in new topics,
they should be worth double.
The truth hurts?
I guess so, poor Archie doesn't like it pointed out that in that hydrogen
phosphorus bond story, there was no mention of muons, 840 MeV anything or
monopoles. Not that that will stop Archie, he will claim it as "proof"
somehow anyway. He has a very illogical mind. His "proofs" are all like
"Pigs can fly because some ants have wings." Total disconnect between
cause and effect.
Michael Moroney
2018-02-08 22:09:17 UTC
Post by Michael Moroney
1) Real Electron = 105 MeV, Real Proton = 840 MeV, .5MeV particle is
Dirac's magnetic monopole
Nope. No mention of muons, 840 MeV anything or monopoles.
Not too shabby. This sentence scored 2 Autism Attacks by poor Archie.
oh, since then I got two more attack posts. Since they are in new topics,
they should be worth double.
The truth hurts?
I guess so, poor Archie doesn't like it pointed out that in that hydrogen
phosphorus bond story, there was no mention of muons, 840 MeV anything or
monopoles. Not that that will stop Archie, he will claim it as "proof"
somehow anyway. He has a very illogical mind. His "proofs" are all like
"Pigs can fly because some ants have wings." Total disconnect between
cause and effect.
At least one more Autism meltdown and two more attack posts.
The truth really, really must hurt.